Prom Night

True Life

Myungsoo was waiting out side the dressing room waiting for Ji Ea to finish putting on the dress he picked out for her. Ji Ea popped her head out. "Myungsoo oppa  can you get my shoes for me" He looked around the area and found the heels laying by the chair he picked it up and gave it to Ji Ea. After she was done putting the shoes on she walked out. Kris walked into the store they where in to get a suit for prom when he saw Ji Ea walking out. Myungsoo and Kris where both stunned by how they dress looked terrible on Ji Ea. Myungsoo thought to himself "Wow! This dress doesn't suit her at all. Her curves aren't shown, her chest looks flat and the complexion of her skin is perfect but doesn't match with the dress color. Kris walked over to some dresses spotting a nice magenta dress he grabbed it walking over to Ji Ea and Myungsoo. "Here this dress looks better." He put the dress on the rack by the dressing room. "It looks good with your complexion and it helps show your curves better. Kris walked off with his hands in his pocket going off towards the suits.

"Aish, I should've asked Ji Ea to prom before her boyfriend had to but in" said Kai he looked over at Suho and Luhan. "Why didn't one of you guys atleast ask her before her boyfriend came and asked her to prom!! I rather have you guys take her rather than Myungsoo." said Kai. Suho got up from laying on the couch and walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water. "What?!?!?! You are the one who stopped me from asking her" Luhan said in a furious voice. "Who would've known that Myungsoo and Suzy dated" Suho threw into the conversation. Kris came out from the front door holding his suit. "I saw Ji Ea. She was picking out her dress." Kai, Luhan and Suho jumped up. "What" they all said at the same time. Running out to the door Kris yelled "She was with Myungsoo" They all where tripping over themselves hearing Myungsoo's name.

"Wooyoung Oppa what do you think of my dress?" Gwihan said twirling around showing off her prom dress. "Woah... Did Myungsoo pick this dress out for you?" said Nickhun. "Well um we ran into Kris and he picked it out for me." Taecyeon walked into the room "Well you know when I went to prom I picked out my date's dress. Why won't you go with one of the 12 guys you hang out with." Ji Ea's face expression changed. "I think going with my boyfriend seems good. He is my boyfriend." Wooyoung looked up at the ceiling. Nickhun knew that when he did that something was up. "So Wooyoung what are you keeping secert???" Nickhun asked. Wooyoung didn't want to take time having to keep in his mouth when he knew that Nickhun would get it out of him. "Um.... I over heard you and Kris talking about how Ji Ea was actually pushed and that it was Myungsoo's ex girlfriend, Suzy who did it and yeah....." Ji Ea looked at Nickhun with deadly eyes. "What is he talking about Nickhun." Instanly Nickhun had to do something so all he thought of was...................

There was a knock on the door. Myungsoo and Kris where at the door, Ji Ea was sitting at the couch thinking of where Nickhun's plans would head to sense he brought over Kris and Myungsoo. She was lucky that all the guys weren't here. The door rang again, 11 boys walked in. Ji Ea sighed. "Ugh"