Just Some Guy

True Life

Ji Ea stood up, she walked over to Nickhun. She glared at him. He just smiled and invited them to sit. "Okay today I am going to reveal something important." Everyone sat down. Nickhun pulled Ji Ea over to sit with him and the rest of her siblings. "Okay so the day that Ji Ea fell down and Kris told me that the scene showed that Ji Ea stuggled. Ji Ea couldn't remember what happened because she was injected with something but it was out of her system before she got to the hospital." Eyes layed on Kris. "What I am a police officer in training. It's just instincts." Nickhun started talking again. "So I did some investigating and it led to a girl named Suzy." Everyone was kinda shocked sense that is something that Suzy would do. Myungsoo got up and stormed out of the house. Ji Ea got up to follow him but Taecyeon was holding her down. "Then I found out that Suzy is Myungsoo's ex girlfriend." Everyone went crazy. Everyone's face in the room had a pist off face. Kai, Suho, and Luhan got up "Nickhun you wouldn't mind if Ji Ea went with us three to the prom instead of Myungsoo?" Luhan asked. Nickhun nodded "Luhan you read my mind."  Ji Ea's mind was filled with all these thoughts. "But...." Ji Ea sighed "Nevermind" She walked away, walking out of the house. All of exo stood up and ran outside to run after Ji Ea. When they walked outside they spotted a light of thunder and it poured down. They hesitated to run out and go after her but they didn't want to her to stay out all night and get sick. "Ji Ea" They all screamed. Running around the neighborhood they all spotted a deformed shape on the side walk. They ran up to the shape. "it's Myungsoo." Suho went on to his knees and checked if he was a wake. "Hurry up and pick him up we have to take him to the hospital." Kai put him on his back. They started to run then Luhan stopped. "Wait,  what about Ji Ea?" Everyone stopped. "Okay, Suho. Lay, Tao, Kai, D.O and me will go to the hospital with Myungsoo" said Xuimin. The rest will go with Luhan to go find where Ji Ea is.

Meanwhile Ji Ea was past asleep up in a tree she climbed up. When she felt the rain pouring down she jumped down. She looked at her sorrounding to see where she was at. "Where am i?" She started to walk to where she saw the most light. The rain started to pour down harder and Ji Ea's clothes were nothing but wet paper covering her. She felt her body weight pulling her down to where she was just laying on the ground cold and alone. A couple minutes later she felt a warm soft hand. The hand slip under her head and and arm slip under her legs. He was carrying Ji Ea bridal style. He tryed to cover her face from getting wet using his shirt he had tooken off when he saw the her. The guy held her body close to him to keep her warm.

Ji Ea woke up in a bright room. The walls where white and a huge glass window had a view of a garden. She pulled her self up and looked at the room. She slipped out of the bed and walked out of the room and entered a beautiful living room. You saw somebody in the kitchen. It was a familiar figure. Ji Ea heard doors open and close she looked behind her. Lay, D.O, Tao, Sehun, Luhan, and Kai where behind her. Kai spoke first "Uh, your awake. So um Myungsoo is kinda in the hospital." Ji Ea's eyes widened. Luhan grabbed her wrist before she could dart out of here. "You can't go until you eat." The figure said the figure turning around put down a pan. "Oh Suho you where that figure." Ji Ea said. Ji Ea slipped Luhan's hand off her wrist and sat down at the table ready to devoure her food to get to the hospital. "Done!!!" Ji Ea jumped out of her chair and pulled whoever she could grab first and asked for them to drive her. She got into the car and drove off with Kai.

When they got to the hospital Ji Ea rushed Kai to lead her to Myungsoo's room but when she walked in she didn't realize that she'd bump into a person she knew other than the twelve boys or her brothers. Suzy was in bed with Myungsoo and she had her arms around him and his arms around her. Ji Ea chuckled then her face got surious she huffed and walked out of the room. Back in the car Kai turned his head to look Ji Ea. He didn't see a sign of her forming a tear or anger on her face. He started to pull out of the hospital parking lot when Ji Ea jumped out of the car.