Who's She?

It's You

Yuri sped off then saw a car coming from the intersection. It wasn’t a good idea speeding off and she didn’t expect it to happen.

“BREAKS! YURI! BREAKS!” Taeyeon and Tiffany screamed at the top of their lungs.

It was too late for Yuri to step on the breaks. But fortunately, the other car stepped on the breaks and managed to turn the steering wheel to avoid the crash leaving Yuri’s car unharmed. The girls were thrown away from their seat but Yuri was protected by the air bag. Both drivers stepped out to check if there were damages. Luckily, they didn’t cause a light traffic for the incoming cars. While inside, Taeyeon and Tiffany were gasping as if they ran a mile long race, they were nervous. So nervous. They couldn’t believe what just happened. They thought they were going to die instantly. 

“Oh my! I’m really really sorry. I should be responsible for this.” Yuri said, panicking. “Oh my god! What am I going to do? By the end of the day I might be in prison already.” She thought.
She bowed to the person showing her her most sincere apology. She didn’t know what to do. She kept her head down low avoiding the other person’s gaze.
“Next time, please watch out where you’re going.” She watched Yuri bowing to her, feeling as if nothing just happened.

“I’m really sorry! It won’t happen again next time. I’m really really sorry.”

“Its fine now, as long as no one was harmed.” 

She was there facing Yuri showing no expression at all. As if Yuri’s apologies were nothing to her. While Yuri, she was trying her best to cope with the girl. Yet, she can’t raise her head.

“Thank you.” Yuri bowed again.

“By the way, can I get your name? Maybe I can make it up to you.” 

The girl who she was talking a while ago went to her car immediately leaving Yuri hanging by her sudden question. Yuri just scratched her head, “Well, that was odd. I thought she was going to sue me in court for what I did. Nonetheless, I didn’t get caught or anything. I’m fine that’s all that matters. She walked over to the hood, the sides and the back to check if everything was alright. “Thank goodness nothing was scratched. I was lucky enough though.” She mumbled to herself and went inside.

“Whoa! What just happened?! I though you’re going to be arrested and that girl, she looks scary too.” Both girls asked with stunned expressions.

“It’s nothing really. I also thought that I was going to be arrested but she just took my apology and went off. She was kind of weird; she had this cold appearance that made me apologize immediately.” Yuri responded. She then tucked her seat belt on and started the car.

“Nothing was scratched, right? Everything’s fine? You didn’t have bruises or scratches?” Tiffany asked. She’s really concerned about her since she was the driver. Apparently, Tiffany and Taeyeon were fine.

“Luckily, none. And I’m thankful for that.” She replied.

“Hmmm… Do you know her?” Taeyeon popped out of the blue with her weird question. 

“No. How should I?”

“…”

“Lesson learned, Yuri?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically, leaning forward to Yuri.

“Yeah, that was enough for my entire life and sorry again guys, for the inconvenience.”

“That’s okay Yuri; it’s not limited to you. Everyone commits mistakes.” Tiffany being the most concern.

While holding on to the steering wheel, “Come on, let’s go. Let’s not waste time. It’s a long day ahead.” Yuri said shaking off all the anxiety.
Then they sped off to the mall leaving tire marks.