*SCREECH

It's You

Sunday
*Alarm rings*

Ughhh. What the heck! I forgot to turn off my alarm last night. Now that I’m awake there’s nothing to do. I’m too tired to get-up. I’m hungry but there’s nothing to eat. I might as well buy some groceries later. I complain a lot. So what?! I said to myself. I look like a total fool, talking to myself. Hahaha. Now what? Maybe I should call over Tiffany and Taeyeon. At least I can do something for today.

*Dials phone*

“Hey Tiffany, would you mind coming over here? There’s nothing much to do today. So, can you?”

“What’s up Yuri? Hmmm. Yeah, sure! I’ll be there in 10 minutes. It’s quite boring here too. You won’t mind if I bring Taeyeon, do you?”

“Oh sure! I was about to call her after we hang up.”

After the call Yuri headed to the bathroom to refresh herself. She did a quick shower just to catch up with Tiffany. She then changed and waited for them to come. She took out some snacks that she could find in her stash. It wasn’t a huge snack though compared to the shikshin. She then the TV and waited…
“I wonder where they are now. It’s been 10 minutes and still, there’s no Tiffany and Taeyeon. Maybe they were caught up in traffic.”

“Beep Beep!” Tiffany parked her car in Yuri’s garage.

“Oh good! You’re here.” 

“Yeah, sorry ‘bout the delay. We got caught in traffic and TaeTae here… Just couldn’t wait.”

Taeyeon nudged her and told her not to tell about her complaints. “You just can’t keep it, can you?” Taeyeon said, jokingly.
“B-but…”

“Enough with the arguing guys. Come on, let’s go inside.” Yuri cut her off. They took a seat on the couch and watched TV while Yuri bought out the food she was eating a while ago. They ate and silence embraced the room. They were so focused on the TV that they didn’t even finish the food. Then Tiffany spoke. “Hey guys! How about we go outside and have some fun.” She was starting to get bored since she watched it twice already and there’s no point of watching it again, so she decided to pipe up.
“Yeah, later after we finish the show it’s about to end and I haven’t seen this yet.” Yuri replied her eyes still glued to the screen.

“But where are we going?” Taeyeon asked.

“Mall? Park? Amusement Park? Anywhere? Both of you choose.”

“Hmm..” 

Before Taeyeon could say something Yuri screamed with her frightened expression, “NOOOO! Why did you kill her?! D*mn you! She’s not the one who killed your family. D*MN YOU!” She was so immersed on the show that Tiffany and Taeyeon backed off a little bit from the alarmed Yuri. Afraid of what will happen next, they stood up and stared at Yuri still concentrating on the show. Yuri then noticed them with their blank expression on their faces as if they saw a ghost. “Hahaha. I guess you guys didn’t know how I would react when it comes to drama/action shows. Hehehe, sorry about that.” She laughed it off like nothing happened. “You should see yourself screaming, Yuri. You look like you’re about to be , so violent.” Tiffany said half jokingly.

“What was that again Tiff?” She then asked. “Hmm... How about we go to the Mall?” 

“The Park! The Park!” Taeyeon whooped, jumping up and down like there’s no tomorrow.

“Hmm.. I love to go both of the places. But let’s go to the mall first and grab some food, then to the Park.” Tiffany said while calming down Taeyeon.

“Let’s go then!” Yuri and Taeyeon exclaimed. They cleaned their mess and fixed their selves. Yuri grabbed her bag and coat and applied a little lip gloss before leaving. Taeyeon and Tiffany then grabbed their belongings before going out. It took Yuri a little bit time to get ready since she wants to be always ready. “Sanitizer, CHECK! Tissue, CHECK! Wallet, CHECK! Moisturizer CHECK! I think everything’s here.” She said to herself scanning the bag. While Tiffany and Taeyeon, they were outside waiting, she was wondering what they’re talking about.

“What’s taking her so long? It’s been 5 minutes and still she’s not yet out.” Taeyeon started again with her complaints.

“Just wait Taeyeon. She won’t be staying there for the next 10 minutes or so.”

“I hate it when you make me wait.” Taeyeon mumbled, playing with her fingers.

“What was that?”

“Oh nothing.”

Yuri then stepped out of the house. “C’mon! Let’s go and sorry for the wait guys.”

“Now that we’re out whose car do we use? We have Yuri and Tiffany’s” Taeyeon asked.

“Let’s use Yuri’s, since we haven’t ridden there yet.” Tiffany said with a grin. 

“Do we really have to? Come on. They’re the same, nothing more.” Yuri replied.

“Yes! We have to coz we haven’t ridden there yet and plus! It’s new Yuri. NEW.” Tiffany said showing a puppy face.

*laughs* “Alright, alright! Since I can’t resist that awful looking cute face of yours.”

“Yay!” Both screamed in excitement.

The girls hopped on to the car. Yuri in the driver seat while the other two are on the backseat. Yuri’s car was a BMW 335 Convertible, black paint with a hint of gray. She hasn’t used it since the day she bought it. So she used it for the sake of her friends, pleading.

“Ready guys?

“Ready! Come on let’s go!”

They drove along the road leaving it dusty. Since it was Sunday, Yuri took advantage of the road and sped off without hesitation. 
Until… 


*SCREECH*