Crush

It's You

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were still waiting at Yuri’s house. Instead of looking out for their friend they did nothing, guilt buried their minds. There was nothing they could do so they called Jessica who was also nowhere to be found. 15 minutes after her walk, she still wasn’t back. They were worried even more that they decided to call her.

“*Beep* this is Jessica Jung’s voice mail. Leave a message after the tone.”

“Where are they?!” Fany lets go of her phone, she was so worried that her eyes started to well up.

“It’s okay, Fany. They will come back.” Taeyeon stood up and grabbed a glass of water and gave it to her dear Fany. She, too, was also worried but there was nothing they can do.

It’s past 7 and still, they’re not back. The two girls tried to distract their attention from what was going on. They tried to be calm as soon as possible.

“Taeyeon-ah, I’m afraid.” Fany’s voice was shaking and she couldn’t stop crying just yet.

She gently rubbed Fany’s back, trying to comfort her in a little way that she could. “Hush now, maybe you need some sleep.” She whispered.

She wrapped her arms around Fany waist and tried to cease her crying. They were now on each other’s side. Fany’s head was on the latter’s shoulders. She can feel the warmth embracing her. Her heart beating faster by the second. Everything felt so good to her now that she was on Taeyeon’s arms. That blissful feeling that no one can ever replace, it was on her side. *Sigh*

“Taeng, you won’t leave me, right?” Her coarse voice ran along the latter’s ears.

“Of course not. Why would I?” Her reply made Tiffany’s world stop in a second. It took her seconds to store it in her mind.

I thought so…” Under her breath, she whispered.

Fany fell asleep on Taeyeon’s shoulders while waiting for the others to come. Nothing occurred in Taeyeon’s mind but a fluttering heart. Fany’s warm breath against her shoulders sent electric vibes down her spine. It feels like Fany is a magnet to her. She was trying to resist but her conscience was running wild. She can’t think straight. Everything was about Fany. Even though she doesn’t show her affection towards Fany, she, herself knew, she had a crush on her. With all the thoughts running in her mind, it wouldn’t hurt to give a friendly peck on the head. From that moment, she could no longer control herself and was now in love with Tiffany. Unlike before, she only sees her as a crush and a best friend, nothing more nothing less.

She decided to stand up and wake up Fany who was still on her shoulders. She gave a slight nudge just to wake her up but it didn’t work. She slowly moved Tiffany’s head from her shoulders, making sure not to wake her up and position her properly on the sofa. She slid a pillow just to let her head rest on something. Every time she glances at Fany her heart skips a beat. Her palms were sweating and to sum it all up, she was nervous. She grabbed a glass of water to relax herself from the anxiousness that’s eating her all the way up. “It wasn’t supposed to be like this.” She cursed under her breath. But still, she enjoyed Tiffany’s company even though she was asleep.

Euuunnnggg! Let me go!” Taeyeon was shock to from what she heard but she knew it was Tiffany. She was dreaming, she rushed towards her and calmed her down.

Taeyeon-ah! Taeyeon-ah! I though you wouldn’t leave me? Tiffany uttered again and Taeyeon was surprised even more, wondering why she’s calling her. “She must be having a bad dream.” She thought to herself.

“It’s alright it’s alright. I’m here, look. I’m by your side. I would never leave you.” She held Tiffany’s hand that was forming a tight fist. She calmed her down and after her hands were relaxed she intertwined it with hers. She pressed her palm against hers to relax and to her surprise, Tiffany bolted up from the sofa, startled. She was turning bright pink when she found out that their hands were intertwined. In a zap, she released her hand from the latter. She was overjoyed on the inside but remained calm on the outside. She patched a smile on her face when Taeyeon looked away. She, too, was quite embarrassed. Even so, a smile was still on her face.

At some point, they forgot about their main priority, which were Yuri and Jessica. It’s almost 8:30 and they’re still not home. Unexpectedly, Tiffany received a message coming from Jessica saying:

From: 제시카

“Hey guys, I’m safe so there’s no need to worry and as for Yuri, I think I found her. Don’t look after me. I’ll be back as soon as possible.”

-End

Received: 7:56:08 PM

After reading the message their quick heart beats were slowing down making them feel relaxed. But something caught Tiffany’s attention something ran into her thoughts. “How did she know it was Yuri? And why was she so sure? Have they met?”

Although Taeyeon was still awkward with her, she didn’t hesitate to ask what’s bothering to her dear Fany. Out of the blue, opened and began to speak regardless of the awkwardness that embraced them.

“What’s the matter, Fany?” Taeyeon leaped to her wondering what made her dumbstruck.

 “It’s nothing. I remembered something. There’s nothing to be worried about.”

“Do you need something? Maybe I can help you with it?”

“Only one thing, I need you to stay here with me.”

Taeyeon was puzzled of what the other said. “Does she know that I have a crush on her? Why is she acting like this?” She said to herself and to her surprise, Tiffany hugged her.