Forever and Always

It's You

 

 

“Why are you here?” She reiterated. Tears were nonstop.

“Yuri, I can explain. Just let me…” Jessica, too, was crying.

The night that Jessica expected to be fun was now slowly turning into a nightmare. No words were coming out from except for ‘Sorry’. Everything was breaking apart, in her world, everything was. For her world was Yuri even after they broke up she couldn’t stop thinking about Yuri, every night she would cry herself to sleep thinking about her. The unbearable pain was now eating her alive, her heart was now breaking to the point that no one can hear. In the deafening silence, neither did spoke a word. Their courage was put up to the test, tears trickling down their faces. Everything was so confusing for the both of them.

Not a slight sign of pity occupied Yuri’s heart, she couldn’t just yet. Not now, not later. As for Jessica who only needed a little patience and time from Yuri, nothing from her expectations came out to reality. She came at wrong time, the wrong time for her to apologize. As for Yuri who was already living in a peaceful life was interrupted by Jessica’s sudden comeback. She couldn’t believe what was happening to her. One second, everything was fine and next, everything was falling apart. She slowly calmed herself when things were turning wild.

“Do you expect me to let you explain for even the slightest bit?! How can you explain when you left me without telling me beforehand? Huh?!” Her voice went wild, mixed with tears. She tried to calm herself regardless of the situation she was confronting.

Jessica was left hanging after what Yuri said, her eyes widened. She was in great shock. She didn’t expect Yuri to say something really agonizing in front of her, she didn’t even know what to do. Everything just went into slow motion. Her head was getting dizzy from all the hurtful words thrown at her.

“NOW WHAT?! I’m giving you the time to explain, now you’re close shut.” Her hurtful words were slowly burying Jessica alive.

Instead of explaining she gave her a back hug. “Yuri, I’m sorry about everything. I’m sorry if I left you without telling you why. I know I did wrong, please forgive me.” Her words were nothing to Yuri. They were speck of dust compared to Yuri’s.

“Forgive you?! I can’t even bear the pain now that you’re here. How can I? huh? HOW?” She her words to Jessica as if it was a spear ready to be stabbed to an enemy. She offensively removed herself from Jessica’s back hug and continued on her ranting. Not knowing that word-by-word she says was like spear stabbing Jessica’s already bleeding heart. She’s just rubbing salt to a wound.

“Everything before was perfect. We were happy at each other, there were no fights. We were true to ourselves, no lies then suddenly, you decided to leave me alone. I didn’t suspect you of having another relationship with another woman. You left me wondering at some point if ever I did wrong. I was there dumbfounded, crying myself to sleep with thoughts of you in my head. Everything we spent together was thrown away like a piece of rubbish. It wasn’t easy moving on. Everything I do remind me of us, back to the time where we first met to the point when we broke up. I couldn’t just let it slip away that easily. I was hurt badly, do you even know that?! I even tried killing myself due to depression and lack of sleep. Good thing that Taeyeon and Tiffany were there to help me, helping me become a stronger and better person than before. Do you know how much time it took me to recover from what I loss? Did you even feel the same?! For how many years you left me do you think it was easy? And now you’re standing next to me asking for forgiveness?! It hurts Jessica, it hurts!”

Yuri’s words were like stinging needles in Jessica’s heart. Nothing did come out of after everything Yuri said. She dropped down to her knees; her eyes were swelling from her crying she just wished that she would die now rather than bearing all the pain that’s torturing her inside and out. She has never faced such situation in her life before. Not even once. Although she saw some scenes in the movies that were relatively the same as what she’s facing now. But unlike in the movies that are actually scripted and well played, hers was plain reality and the feelings were real. Not acting, not scripted, just plain reality.

Silence engulfed them two with only the sound of the wind gushing to and fro. Jessica, still on her knees was still begging for Yuri’s forgiveness. Knowing that her chance of being forgiven was close to zero. She stubbornly did the otherwise and maybe her stubbornness will soften Yuri’s cold and stubborn heart.

Yuri on the other side, was all ready to accept Jessica’s apology but there’s something out there that needs to fixed before she and Jessica can reunite back. But after she threw all those poisonous words to Jessica, she couldn’t even utter another word that would actually hurt her more. Even though she regretted what she said, there’s no way she can turn back the time and just eat up all her words. She, herself, knew that she had already crossed the line and went too far with and blabbered all her piled up emotions in one go, oblivious to Jessica who’s just right beside her, kneeling and hurting even more. She just wanted to be in peace with Jessica right even from the point where she knew that Jessica would come to her house. But her heart was having the most difficult decision with either she would just let the past be buried or let the hate continue in her heart with only the most absurd thoughts to jumble altogether.

“I’m really sorry for what I did before, Yuri. I know that you would never ever forgive me for what I did but I hope that some other time you would finally hear me out. I know that it’s still hard for the both of us but I hope you will give me another chance.” Jessica was slightly choking on her words but she tried to say it clearly as she can. She slowly stood up from the ground and faced Yuri, eye-level. Their bodies were inches apart and Jessica glued her swollen eyes to Yuri’s and saying her last words before she trails off with a bleeding heart. “You will always be my Kwon Seobang. Forever and Always.” And with that, she left.

Jessica silently walked away and with few steps, she was already out of Yuri’s sight. She was slapped with the cold and hard reality knowing that things would never be the same again, unlike before the time when she and Yuri were already separated and even though she keeps thinking of her every minute, every second. It wasn’t as painful as what she’s feeling now. All her confidence was shredding apart and from her viewpoint, nothing or maybe no one could ever build her up, the same way as before. She was all alone now. She was thinking of intoxicating herself with drugs and beer and other heavy drinks just to forget the slightest thing that happened earlier but she halted her thinking of doing so. “Beer and drugs won’t do me good now.” She thought. Her eyes were still filled with tears and it was flowing nonstop. Every time she thinks of the incident will only send her to the deepest hole into her heart.

-----

“Jessica, please don’t go.” Yuri was fighting with her emotions and just blurted out something that shouldn’t be said. Good for her that Jessica was already out of her sight, which makes it impossible for her to hear her sudden confession and altered emotions.

“I’m really sorry about what I said…”

 

“We’ll be Forever and Always. I promise that.”

 

 

 

---

A/N: Well, yeah -.- since I already experienced this kind of 'pain' then why not include it in the story? kkkkk. You now have a small glimpse of my 'lovelife'. HAHAHAHAHA. should i continue or not? ㅋㅋㅋ 

쉿~! :X