Breaking Point

It's You

Tiffany drove to the hotel where Jessica was staying and picked her up.  On their way back to Yuri’s house, they stopped by in a convenience store and bought some snacks. They walked around the store to see what they can find and stopped when Fany saw some chips and soft drinks, while Sica was looking for nutritious foods. After they grabbed their foods they walked up to the counter and paid.

“Thanks, keep the change.” They got their food and left.

 “Come again.” The cashier said in return.

They hopped back to Fany’s car and went straight to Yuri’s house. Some few left and rights they would be arriving at Yuri’s.

*Knock knock*

Taeyeon opened the door for them and went back inside.

“Where is she?” Tiffany searched around the house looking for its owner.

“Yuri? She was out just now. I don’t know where. She just told me to lock the doors and wait for you two.”

Yuri? She was Tiffany’s childhood friend?!” Jessica went rampage on her thoughts but remained calm on her stance.                          

Tiffany went out to see if Yuri used her car. But it turned out; it was parked at the garage. Only her car was visible on the side of the street.

“Where could she be at this hour?! She knows it’s dangerous to go outside when it’s dark.” Fany clenched her fist. Being concern about her friends’ welfare she decided to call her.

*Ring ring ring*

The phone’s ringing can be heard around the house.

“Yuri’s phone is here.” Taeyeon interrupted Fany showing the phone at the coffee table.

“What?! What was she thinking?!” The calm Fany turned into an outraged Fany.

The two girls didn’t notice Jessica. She was all calm though a bit disturbed.

Jessica walked around the house looking for that ‘Yuri’s’ identity, pretending that she didn’t know her. There were no photos of her but instead she had a lot with her friends, only her friends. She walked towards the kitchen and grabbed some kimbap which Fany prepared before she left. Tiffany and Taeng were busy brainstorming about Yuri’s whereabouts. Taeyeon then interrupted, “You know what, she was quite spaced out a while ago. She was quiet, having deep thoughts.” She gave Fany an idea. “Yeah, she was. But we don’t know why.” Jessica was mind struck about what Taeyeon said. “Why was she sad? Did she know I was back?”

“Hey guys, I’ll be out for some air. I’ll be back in a flash.”

Tiffany and Taeyeon didn’t answer her so she went out by herself. She grabbed her sweater and put-on her shoes, regardless of what ever may happen to her she didn’t stop on her tracks. She has to find Yuri no matter what. The street was so quiet it sent chills down her spine. She continued to walk along the sidewalk. She walked and walked to where her thoughts will bring her. Many flashbacks were coming back but not a single one came so vivid.

A memory struck her. She remembered something in her mind. A scene so blurry, she can’t remember where it was and what she was doing. All she can remember were tears and words of hatred. Then she stopped. “Park, Yuri, tears, plane, leaving, me, the swing…” She gasped. “Maybe she’s at the park!” Everything was coming back to her like a tidal wave of memory crashing on her tiny brain cells. She ran towards the park and there she saw Yuri sitting on the swing. She paused, “I’m so sorry, Yuri.” She was on the verge of crying but she stopped herself. She walked silently towards her making sure there was no sound produced on her steps.

*Flashback*

“Hey, I have something to tell you.” They said in unison.

“You go first.” She said.

“Well, *ermm* here it goes…”

“I shouldn’t be telling you this but I guess you need to know before everything will break apart. I never wanted this to happen in our relationship but this is the only way I can think of. Forgive me if I wasn’t the perfect person you ever dreamt of. I’m a dumb person not knowing which the right one is and which one isn’t. I’m not that strong to conquer all the obstacles heading in our way. I get jealous over little things that lead us into fights. I make mistakes, we make mistake. I’m sorry if can’t be your everything. I’m sorry…

 

 

This is the last time you’ll ever see me again. Let’s not make this hard for the both of us.”

 

Remembering that time made her scream on the inside. After everything she did to her she didn’t know if Yuri can still forgive her. But it didn’t stop her. Instead, she did the impossible and tried to talk to her. Even though she knows that she would be hurt again and this time, it would be more painful than before.

It was a windy. She could feel the wind crashing against her face but it didn’t bother her. Neither did the chills the swarmed around her. Her hair was disheveled due to the wind. She was closing in on Yuri and her tears finally fell, feeling sorry about what she did to her and all. She knew she could never go back in time and correct her mistakes. It was too late for everything. It would only hurt her and Yuri more if they would continue doing this. Her sanity was breaking with every step she takes but still went on. Every step was heartbreaking with flashbacks arising.

Finally, she was only inches away and approached Yuri. She placed a hand on her shoulder and when she was about to talk, Yuri grabbed her hand and let go.

“Why are you here?” Yuri snapped. Her voice was shaking, obviously, she was crying.

“How did she know it was me?”

Jessica was out of words. Her heart could shatter in a matter of seconds and tears trickled down her face. There was no turning back now.

What’s here is here.

--

A/N: ermm~ drama starts here -.- TaeNy next chapter! I have to proofread it and edit some parts :D just wait. wee~

*end of double chappie :p