What the hell happened?

Rivals or Team mates?

8

Myungsoo neared the clinic, with Sungjong unconscious in his arms. When he entered inside, Woohyun was at one of the beds and has a cold compress on his forehead while sleeping. Dongwoo was sitting at a bed across him with a bandage being wrapped around his ankle. But what really shocked Myungsoo is Sunggyu sitting on a chair beside Woohyun while reading a book, and Hoya wrapping the bandage on a shy Dongwoo.

“What are you guys doing?” Myungsoo whispered to prevent the sleeping brothers to wake up. Sunggyu looked up from his book, or manga, when he heard his brother’s voice. “I should ask you the same, why are you carrying a-“

“SUNGJONG!” Dongwoo yelled, shocked to see his best friend unconscious. “W-what did you do to him?” he tried to make a stern voice but he can’t do it, he’s not used to this serious situation lately. He tried to stand up to go to the unconscious boy, sadly his ankle won’t let him, he stumbled a little but Hoya put him back on the bed. “Ms. Jang said no walking until you’re ankle is alright”

“b-but…” Dongwoo tried to stand.

“No buts, sit down.” That made Dongwoo sits quietly. Even though he’s older than Hoya, he couldn’t help but obey to things that he says. There is something in his voice that made him obey. “Look I didn’t do anything to him, he just fainted and he has a fever too.” Myungsoo put Sungjong on the bed gently. “Where’s the nurse?”

“She went to get excuse letters for Dongwoo and Woohyun” Hoya answered checking Dongwoo’s ankle. There was an awkward silence in the air, Woohyun’s and Sungjong’s calm breathing was the only things being heard and out of boredom Dongwoo played Flappy bird in his phone. “So what happened to these two?” Myungsoo asked out of curiosity. Sunggyu looked at him, and then sighed. “Well at singing class, we were arguing about something, I don’t remember what, after we sang then after that that he was reciting then, he fainted.” He looked at Woohyun for a moment then back at Myungsoo. “I think he has a fever, because he was soaking wet when he came in class…”

“Let me guess you too huh?” Sunggyu smiled half-heartedly at Myungsoo then nodded. “I think I went a little too far on what I said” they all turned at the Dino looking person, which shot them a confuse look. “What?” He blinked.

“Does Woohyun shi and Sungjong shi have weak systems?”  Sunggyu looked at Dongwoo with his small, but fierce, eyes. To his shock Dongwoo was also unaffected by it but just looked up thinking. After a few more seconds he looked at the president with a sad look. “Yeah, they are prone on getting sick but they are really strong when their healthy also they heal fast.” Sunggyu unconsciously smiled in relief.

“So what happened to him?” Myungsoo leaned at the wall; well he’ll try to at least be polite, even though he wouldn’t careless what happened. “Dongwoo and I were practicing at a corner… I don’t know if I pushed him too hard from his limit” Hoya whispered the last sentence not wanting the latter seeing his caring side. “He slipped, because of the rain earlier and sprained his ankle so I carried him here… Ms. Jang forced me” Hoya added the last one, emphasizing the ‘forced’ part.

 “Want to cut classes?” Myungsoo asks, changing the subject, he doesn’t want to think that their actually helping a rival, an enemy.

“Sorry bro but we can’t, if we leave them we’ll get deductions.” Hoya answered.

Myungsoo groaned in annoyance, suddenly the nurse came and immediately checked up on Sungjong. “Oh, dear he also has a fever; I think they need to go home”

“Even me?” Dongwoo frowned, when the nurse nodded her head. “b-but… I can still walk!” he insisted, jumping off the bed, cringing from the pain, and tried to walk. He bit his lip to distract him from the pain, he tried to smile.

“s-see- Gah!” suddenly he tripped.

 “F-fine I’ll go home… at least to take care of those two.” Dongwoo tried to stand up holding on the nurse’s desk, when Hoya took his hand and put it on his shoulder.

 “Don’t move a lot will you? You really like moving a lot you know?” Dongwoo blushed a little from the kind gesture. He was about to open his mouth to reply but the nurse interrupted.

“Mr. Jang you’re not capable of walking, you can’t take care of the brothers… I suggest that you should just rest” The nurse informed him. “But who’ll take care of them? We live alone together.” Dongwoo frowned.

 Hoya looked at the older boy, if he just stay at school he wouldn’t have the burden of Dongwoo, Sungjong and Woohyun, but by the look on Dongwoo’s face he just couldn’t resist. He looked like a kicked puppy and seeing him frown like that was something new and unusual for Hoya, even though he only knew him for just two days ‘oh what the heck, if I don’t take care of him Ms. Jang’s going to kill me.’

“I’ll go with them.” Myungsoo and Sunggyu looked at Hoya with disbelief. Yes, Hoya is a nice guy but why would he take care of someone he barely know not to mention his rival. “Well I advice that you should take the Kim brothers.” The nurse said while fixing the papers needed.

“Why?!” the brothers simultaneously whined.

“Well you can’t expect Howon to take care the three of them, and I know you’ll never do that to a friend so I suggest that you help him” She pointed out with as a matter of factly voice. “Fine…” there is this rumor the nurse always wins and their living proof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“How come you get to carry a light guy, while I’m carrying a sleeping sack of potatoes?” Sunggyu complained he is currently giving Woohyun a back ride. He knows that he’s exaggerating but he doesn’t want to carry him. He kept on having this feeling whenever Woohyun is near or if he accidentally brushes their skins together. He doesn’t like the feeling but there’s something in it…

Woohyun wrapped his arms tighter on Sunggyu’s neck. “D-don’t…. Go….” He whispered Sunggyu turned pink at the moment he heard Woohyun’s voice. “Yah open the door of the car” He commanded Hoya, currently helping Dongwoo walk. With a nod he opened the back seat first and helped Dongwoo in, Also sitting next to him at the farthest back. Myungsoo gently put Sungjong at the next row, putting him on a seatbelt. Lastly helped Sunggyu put Woohyun next to Sungjong, making him lean on the window, off they went.

In the car everything was normal, well except the constant laughing of Dongwoo and Hoya, surprisingly, while watching a funny video. Sunggyu watched with a smile on his face at the rear view mirror. Myungsoo looked at his brother in disbelief then back at the laughing duo. “Hyung don’t tell me that this is okay?” he darted his eyes on his hyung not forgetting to put the infamous poker face. Sunggyu only looked at him with his peripheral vision and frowned.

Making friends with an enemy is quite extreme. Especially if you have a reputation of being fierce and cold. “Myung, we’re only this for Hoya not for them okay? He will be in trouble if he won’t take care of a laughing dinosaur”

“Yah! I do not look like a dinosaur, hamster!” Dongwoo yelled, to which surprised Sunggyu. Hoya laughed at the background saying “Gramps just got burned!” then Dongwoo joined in the laughing, along with Myungsoo. The only thing he could do is smile, he doesn’t know why but it actually felt right for the three to newbies to mingle with them. Maybe they are worthy to hang out with, maybe.

They arrived at the trio’s house, Myungsoo carried Sungjong bridal style going up to the petite boy’s bedroom, after asking where it is from Dongwoo.  Upon entering he lay the boy down on his bed. HE took a little bit more time observing the room. It was a normal bedroom for a teen. The walls are color yellow, there was a study desk right across his bed, a walk in closet filled with designer clothes and other things.

What struck his interest were the photographs on Sungjong’s desk. There were some pictures of Sungjong, Woohyun and Dongwoo as little kids, laughing and playing with each other. Next to them was a family photo, he guessed, taken recently. Maybe before they moved here.

A woman with wide eyes was sitting next to a man with heart shaped lips very close to each other. Sungjong was standing on the right side while Woohyun at the left, a boy about their age, with the mixture of the appearance of the man and the woman sitting, was in the middle.

All of them were smiling brightly their eyes full of love towards to each other.  More pictures were at the table, young Sungjong, Woohyun and the other guy were sneaking snacks behind their mother. A photo when they were at the park, Sungjong was playing the piano, Woohyun and their brother was singing and more were seen. Myungsoo wished he had a family like that. Sure, he has his brother Sunggyu and their still in contact with their maknae, who’s attending another school.  Their parents however are too busy with their work to pay attention to their kids, always flying around making deals with business partners who doesn’t even know what the freak music is.

‘You’re so lucky…. Even though you were adopted at least your foster parents and brother cares about you’ Myungsoo gazed at the sleeping figure with jealousy but it softened as the time tick by.

“Myungsoo ah can you please put a cold towel over Jongie’s head?” Dongwoo limped towards the bed with a basin and towel in hand, snapping Myungsoo off his thoughts. “It’s L to you; you have no right to call me that.” Myungsoo replied coldly putting on his poker face.

Dongwoo grinned and nudged Myungsoo. “Oh, c’mon Myungsoo our group usually bump into each other often, so why not be close!” he grinned, putting a damp towel over Sungjong’s head assuming L’s answer was a no. “Oh yeah if the towel dried cha-“

“There you are! I just cooked some food and I find you here upstairs?!” Hoya barged in, sleeves rolled up, his usual gelled hair was down, some sauce were on his cheek. “I-I was just looking after Jongie and Hyunie” Dongwoo reasoned, Hoya neared him and offered his hand to assist the older. “Just let me know next time okay?” Hoya shook his head because of Dongwoo’s personality.

Myungsoo was shock at Hoya. A moment ago he hated Dongwoo now he’s taking great care of him? What’s going on here?

“Howon –shi you’ve got something right here” Dongwoo moved his hand towards his face wiping the imaginary dirt. “h-huh? Where?” Hoya tried to wipe it off but no avail.

Dongwoo chuckled at the cute action. Hoya was always the manly type but this time he was so cute without even trying. Still not wiping the sauce, he shook his head and wiped the sauce with his thumb for him. “There it is you silly” with the famous smile on his face.

Hoya blushed at the sudden action; no one has ever done it to him. The action was too foreign for him, who knew he was sensitive to that simple affection.

“Just sit still downstairs, we still need to do that project with your noona…. We can’t finish with you having a sprain now would we?” With that they walked, well Dongwoo limped, downstairs.

Myungsoo stood there, trying to comprehend what the hell just happened…

 

Hahaha sorry I've been gone for awhile got pretty busy in school hehehe......

and I'm kinda like Gyuzeze I'm pretty lazy and sleepy always XD

Have you guys seen INFINITE F AND TOHEART!!!!!!!!?????? I am so happy~