This is not good! (MyungJong chapter)

Rivals or Team mates?

J: Ayo whaddup?! Sorry for not updating frequently (90 degree bow) I will be updating occasionally mianhe!!

SJ: author-nim you're slow...

J: when did you get here???

MS: we've been here ever since you started the story.... And it's very slow like what sungjongie said

J: well I'm sorry you visual I have a life and school work

SJ: yeah right (holds up report card with red marks) guys this is the reason why she's slow!

J: (tackles SJ) I sid I'm working on it!!

MS: anyway here's the loong awaited chapter

J: pshh you only waited cause it's a MyungJong chapter...

~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is it? Where is it?” Myungsoo tossed his clothes all over his room. After that he dumped his textbooks onto the floor. “This is bad, this is very bad!” he slumped back at the floor, rolling on his pile of disorganized things. “Yah we still have school” Sunggyu opened the door, when he saw what became of his brother’s room he had a shocked face.

“Wha- Why is your room in a pile of mess?!” Sunggyu yelled, gaining the attention of the cousins. Sungyeol came in tying his school tie; Hoya followed him holding on his school jacket. “Hyung, my music book is missing! It’s a crisis!” Myungsoo stood up looking stressed. Sunggyu face-palmed himself, because of his own brother’s panic attacks. ’I don’t even know why he has a lot of admirers.’

“Maybe you just left it at school” Hoya assumed, dragging Myungsoo out of the room. “Yeah, you’re right…. Then we need to hurry!” he picked up all his school things and ran downstairs going straight to the car. “Now I understand why our parents used to call him Bi-polar.” Sunggyu shook his head. Sometimes Myungsoo will be a cold hearted prince and other he’ll be a clumsy kid. He slid down the rails of the stairs, Hoya and Sungyeol following.

At school Myungsoo’s POV

I ditched my companions heading straight to homeroom. My notebook, where is it? I entered the room to see no one was there, but a black notebook on my desk. I picked up one of the most important things for me and hugged it tightly. If this went missing I don’t know what I’ll do! I’d probably die! Yeah, yeah, I’m over reacting I know, but this book means a lot to me. I almost never part it, it’s either in my bag or I’m holding it. I flipped through the pages to see if there are some missing songs. What? You’ll never know if someone will take a great masterpiece like my songs when it’s alone right?

To my relief nothing was stolen but I also saw a piece of paper stuck onto the song ‘Only tears’. I picked it up and read it, it has some chords on top of it so I’ll know the tune, it looks like it is the bridge and I planned to only repeat the chorus. I tried thinking of a new tone for the lyrics and I think I got one. I hummed the tone while reading it.

D/F                   A                       D/F A

Sesang nugu boda neoreul saranghagie

G     A

Chama... deo

D/F                              A                     Bm

O nan ni son jabajul suga eobseo Missing U

A                 G         A         F/D

Nunmulman angilkkabwa I’m missing U

F#m                   G           Gm

Hamkke hajal suga eobseo I’m missing U Himgyeobge doraseo

D/F                             A                 Gm D/F

Naegen gajingeon shimjang ppun motnan nomira


(More than anyone else in this world
I love you, so i hold back

Oh i… i can’t hold your hand
But i’m missing you
I’m worried i might just have my tears to hold
So i’m missing you
I can’t tell you to stay with me
But i’m missing you
So it’s too much, but in the end
It’s because i’m a man who has nothing but his own heart)

Wow this is actually good, I was having writer’s block on that part but someone gave me what I need. There’s no name at the paper just a

‘Hope this could help you, you kind of look like you’re having a writer’s block.  You could throw it away if you don’t like it ^_^’

No way am I throwing out this part, it’s already good. It’s the first time I praised someone other than myself. “Aww, is little Myungie happy that a special someone gave him a love note?”

Great, it’s Sungyeol, I’m pretty sure I won’t hear the end of it from him. “Shut up it’s just a continuation of Only Tears, look its perfect!” I gave him the paper and he read it. Sungyeol finished reading it then he burst out a laugh. What? It’s not funny it’s suppose to make you sad.

“Yah, it’s not funny.”  I glared at him, how dare, he laugh at the silent angel’s note. Yes, I’m going to call him/her a silent angel, he/she helped me out when I really needed it even though it was only one time. “I know the song is not funny but you smiled like an idiot when you were reading the note!” he laughed again. Knowing his laughing will have no end, I waited for it to, and then I told the choding not to tell anyone that I’m going to find that silent angel.

We chatted for a bit, our good kingka friends were coming one by one, then it began to rain very hard, I wondered if class will get suspended because of the rain. Surely some poor idiots are now soaking wet because it

 

Sungjong’s POV

 

Ommo why did I agree to go back home with my hyungs? I’m already at school then they said that we all forgot our lunches because we were in a hurry. I shouldn’t complain though, I was the one who put the clock in advance so we’ll hurry but we became forgetful.

 Can I tell you guys a secret….? I accidentally stole L’s notebook! I just realized it last night when I was going to write the rest of ‘Feel So Bad’. I reached for my black notebook only to see two black notebooks! I looked the one that wasn’t mine and realized it was Myungsoo’s!

I’ll just call him Myungsoo in mind but not in front of him, he might punch my beautiful face! Anyway I finished his song, and put a note, anonymously of course, and went to sleep.

So now me and my two hyungs are now inside a bus heading to school, when it began raining. The bus is almost stopping, so I reach for my umbrella in my bag…  I can’t feel my umbrella! Oh no I left it in the house.

“Hyung I left my umbrella can I get under yours?” I asked Woohyun, seeing his pouting face he forgot his too, same for Dongwoo.  We stopped at the bus stop nearest to school. “Now what?” Woohyun hyung asked. 

“Let’s just wait for it to stop or lighten up” I said sitting on the bench. The rain poured even heavier much to our dismay.

 “Let’s just run it!” yeah nice suggestion Dongwoo hyung, I wouldn’t risk myself getting soaked in the rain, but seeing that we have no choice. We wrapped our bags with the school jacket to prevent them from getting soaked, and then we dashed our way to the school gates. Gah! I really don’t like running, especially in the rain, the side walk is so slippery and you might have a chance of slipping.

Finally we’re inside the school roof, Kibum hyung was waiting for us same with Taemin, Niel, Minwoo, Baro, Zelo and a new friend I picked up Ren at the benches. I liked Ren and for the time we hanged out he began to call me Umma which was weird so I just played with it. They looked like they just came too with their slightly wet uniforms and umbrellas in their hands. “Sungjong what happened to you?” Taemin asked stifling a chuckle because of my annoyed face.

 “What does it look like? I ran through the rain!” I wrung my jacket, and we waited for ourselves to dry, then Dongwoo’s noona came shaking her wet umbrella.

“Good morning Ms. Jang!” we all greeted. She sent us a smile then ran to Dongwoo when she realized he was soaking wet. “Aish Dongwoo ah! Why are you soaking wet? You know it’s not right to run in the rain, do I have to remind you again?” she nagged, Dongwoo only smiled and explained he doesn’t want to be late for school and we didn’t have an umbrella, he earned a smack at the head. “You could always just call me! You know Sungjong and Woohyun have weak immune systems!”

“Oh yeah…” Dongwoo hyung grinned sheepishly. “Ani noona, we’ll be okay promise.” I said then I let out a sneeze. She sighed and just told us to go to homeroom and rest for a bit. So here I am in homeroom with my friends, we saw the kingkas were here early so yeah the losers and kingkas are in the same room alone.

Ugh, I don’t want to deal with them right now, you know some of us here are actually on each other’s necks, on what I’ve learned.

 As you should know me and Myungsoo are not really friendly with each other, Niel and the guy Chunji are rivals on which singing strategy and voice is better ever since they were little kids. Baro and Shinwoo are neck and neck on physical strength. Minwoo is angry at Donghyun because in one play, where Donghyun was the director/leading actor, he picked Minwoo to play as the girl and he wore a dress. The only ones who are okay with the others are Taemin, Zelo and Ren. Taemin and Ren don’t have any grudge for them and Zelo is actually roomies with Jongup.

Sungyeol hyung and Jongup said their greetings to us while the others just continued chatting. Myungsoo smirked at me, which was really annoying. I really want to slap the smirk off his handsome face. Yes I said handsome, I would be lying if I said he was ugly, but still he’s a huge jerk.

“see guys I was right some idiots did get wet in the rain” I heard Myungsoo said when I was putting my bag at my table. The jerks snickered, knowing it was us who they’re talking about we glared at them.

“oh shut up L, do us a huge favor and write your own name in your Death Note” I retorted, sitting on my desk and amusing myself with my phone. After a few minutes there were only whispers of the kingkas like they were planning something I heard Myungsoo said. “you guys ready?” and they stopped.  I took a peek at my friends’ directions when I realized they were going there. Jongup asked Zelo if he wanted to get breakfast since they didn’t really eat a while ago. So they went outside, Taemin told us he got a text from Hee-joon ssi that he wanted some help and to bring Ren too, Sungyeol went out to get Americano, so that leaves the ones who could kill each other by a second.

Niel was at his desk just reading silently a book; suddenly Chunji trapped him under his arms with a playful smirk, but Niel only calmly looked at the book. Ommo! What is he going to do?

Shinwoo was talking to Baro having a charming smile on his face I could see Baro just smiling with that innocent face. Am I seeing romance here? Donghyun was talking to Minwoo and some of the time he would touch Minwoo’s face, Minwoo would just move his head away and blush out of embarrassment. Myungsoo came to me with a smirk, leaning more closely until he stopped, a few inches spacing us. I could feel his breath near me but I just put on a straight face; I am not one of those who get their hearts move because of close proximity! “What are you guys planning?” I glared at him.

“What are you saying Sungjongie ah?” So it’s Sungjongie ah now huh? Not gonna work Myungsoo!

“You know what I’m talking about” I pushed his chest to make some more space between us and crossed my arms. He was shocked and that satisfied me, but I just kept my serious face. “Why did Jongup suddenly asked Zelo to get breakfast? Why is Chunhee trapping Niel? Why is Shinwoo asking Baro something and he’s blushing? Why is Donghyun flirting with my baby mouse Minwoo?” ugh seriously I want to slap that smirk off his face.

“Wow, you are smart, I’ll tell you but you have to promise not to tell them.” He said, I just nodded my head, I really want to know. Myungsoo moved near my ear and whispered. “They’re asking them to be their team mates” with that he walked away. I could feel myself blushing, stop it Sungjong! He’s just trying to play with your mind, don’t fall into his trap your smarter than this! After a few more minutes the kingkas’ left my friends, and class became full then our first period teacher began the lesson and somehow I don’t feel so good. Am I having a fever? I let out a sneeze again then a cough, oh no this is not good!

 

Normal POV (when their planning)

 

“Cap hyung told me to get Niel on our group” Chunji said rolling his eyes. “I don’t know why he wants another singer in our group Teen Top. I mean we have me, Chanjo and Ricky, so why add in my rival?!”

“Oh c’mon Chunji we all see it” Cnu smirked fixing his glasses, Chunji shot a confused face. “It’s just a façade but in reality inside your celebrating that Niel is going to be in your group.” Chunji looked at Cnu with disbelief at the same time blushing. “that is if he agrees”

“W-well how about you? You like a rapping squirrel!” Now it’s Cnu’s time to blush, okay he likes Baro but everyone in their kingka group has their own guilty pleasure or likeness. Everyone laughed at Cnu’s expression but Donghyun was the loudest “Yeah at least I don’t have to make a play I’m directing to see my crush in a cute dress!” Cnu shot Donghyun a glare.

“I’m sorry at least I have my own way of getting my guy” Donghyun took a glance at Minwoo having some kind of rap battle with Baro and Zelo enjoying themselves. Myungsoo shook his head. “I can’t believe you guys actually like the losers” he chuckled.

“Yeah but they’re different I like it” they said in unison which was creepy for Myungsoo and Sungyeol. “Here how’s it goes you guys can either confess or add your liked one in your group or you could just watch from afar” Sungyeol grinned.  “We’ll take the second one…” Myungsoo smirked and told them “you guys ready?” They nodded to it. “Well…” Sungyeol stretch his long arms.

 “I’m going to get my daily Americano so bye!” he went out. “I’m going to ask Zelo out for a date- I mean to get breakfast.” So Jongup did what he said.

“Myungsoo could you do us a favor and stall the newbie?”

“An-“he was about to decline, but then a thought came to Myungsoo. ‘Okay I could always bully him and flirt with him it would make him wants to quit this school’

”okay let’s go” with that they went to their destination.

 

“So Niel ah you and I both know that we have been rivals ever since pre-K right?” Chunji started, getting Niel’s attention, shivers went up to his spine when he saw the innocent face but he tried to ignore it. He wanted to have Niel in the group, because if you’re on the same group which means the same dorm room. Same dorm…… well you know what comes next… Niel didn’t get it, and glared at the older.

“what are you saying Chunhee shi?” He said putting the book down. “you know, how bout we team up? You know you join Teen Top? To have this little feud over…… and call me Chunji hyung” Chunji said looking Niel right in the eye and had a smirk on his face; this made the younger look at him with confusion. “What?!”

~~~~~~~

“Sunwoo shi…” Cnu gave him the most charming smile; this made Baro blush a bit. “Yeah, Shinwoo shi?” he looked at him with an adorable innocent look. Cnu felt like dying now. “I talked to my new leader, Jinyoung; he said we were a rapper short so I told him that you were a great rapper so…” He looked at the squirrel with that smile again. “Do you want to be part of our group?” Baro actually couldn’t believe it, he had been the outcast and now Shinwoo was asking him to be in the group. “Uh uh W-what?”

~~~~~~

“C’mon Minwoo ah, I really need one more rapper” Donghyun cooed Minwoo; it made the mouse roll his eyes. “I will not do it, I don’t know what embarrassing things you would do to me also my face won’t fit your group” He huffed. Donghyun wasn’t going to give up yet, he held Minwoo’s chin. “How can I embarrass you? Girls will like you; also your charm fits our group Boyfriend.” Minwoo shook his head blushing thinking on what decision to make.

 

Myungsoo’s POV (normal time)

As usual class was boring I heard that the guys already asked their crushes the question, and I successfully made Sungjong blush. I have to admit he’s cute, handsome and hot (because of his girlish body). Ugh I cannot think of him that way, he’s an effing guy for goodness sake! I still don’t know why I felt my heart beat faster when I saw him turn red. Maybe it’s because of the coffee that stupid Sungyeol gave me.

Out of nowhere the teacher asked if Sungjong was okay. I looked at my right and saw that he looked tired and he’s resting his head onto his arms. He looked up and smiled tiredly. “N-ne Eric shi, I’m j-just…” with that he fainted next to me and I instantly caught him. “Eric shi he’s very hot, I think he has a fever…” I said I don’t know why I’m worried about him. “Get him to the clinic!” he said and I carried him bridal style, wow he’s so light. Wait what is my body doing?

“We’ll go with him…” Taemin almost got up from his seat, but Eric shook his head. “No only one can go with him, you do it Myungsoo.”

“What? Why can’t Taemin do it?” I protested, while Eric was giving me knowing look.

“You already know the lesson; you’re already carrying him so any protests Mr. Kim?” Oh, man Sungjong’s temperature raising, I groaned and quickly walked outside going to the clinic. Some bystanders were shocked or jealous when they saw me carrying the petite boy. This is not good for my image!

J: thanks for reading guys!! I love all of you! Read & Comment please I love reading comments!