I hate him!

Rivals or Team mates?

 “Hey Myung, Want to ride with us again or do you rather walk?” Sungyeol slung an arm to Myungsoo’s shoulder Hoya and Sunggyu following. “You guys go on ahead I’ll do something” Myungsoo gave a smirk to his friends.

“Just don’t go to any clubs or go with those Kingka posers that you think are friends.” Hoya gave a disgusted look on his face, he had never liked those posers, he thinks that they’re not good enough to be kingkas but why would he care as if they could reach his standards. With that they walked away from Myungsoo, going to the parking lot.

“I forgot I still have a project with the newbie” Sunggyu groaned, unlocking the driver’s seat. “Really hyung I thought you didn’t like Woohyun-shi” Sungyeol grinned a very choding one ‘Don’t tell me they got to know each other that would be great!’

“Duh, I don’t, In-guk hyung had this bright idea to pair me up, with a talentless Pabo” Sunggyu held the car door when he opened it. When he was about to go in the vehicle the new trio caught his eyes, he glared at them but went in trying not to gain attention from his dongsaengs. Though his attempt turning was pointless, because the cousins' eyes were sharp and quick, they instantly spotted them Hoya just ignored them and slumped into his seat, he didn’t want to deal with Dongwoo’s personality. For the whole day Dongwoo has that attracting personality, the type that makes you want to be friends with.

For some reason it almost had an effect on Hoya, whenever the boy laughed out loud, he would feel a smile creeping up, as if it was contagious. Hoya didn’t want that to happen again, but he knows that he has to do that annoying homework with the boy. He sighed silently and got of the car with Sungyeol which shocked Sunggyu.

“Yah, what are you two doing?” the elder said. “Comeback here, where are you going?” he got out the car and held his two dongsaengs by the shoulders. “Hyung, as much as I hate to be in the same room as Dongwoo I have a paired homework with him too.” Hoya sighed, and then continued to walk towards the trio. “Hyung if you have a paired project with Woohyun-shi, I suggest that you invite him to our house.” Sungyeol pushed his hyung to the way Hoya was walking to.

“Hyung don’t you think that Howon may be a little bit harsh on you? I mean every time you’re laughing he’ll be right there and then tell you to shut up” Woohyun said with concern. “Oh, don’t worry Woohyun he’s just doing his job as the vice president. I was laughing loudly too much anyway” Dongwoo scratched the back of his neck. “This hyung really is clueless” Sungjong muttered under his breath.

“HI Oppa~” A bunch of girls started to walk towards them, Woohyun’s flirty side . “Why hello ladies I never thought I’d see you here” Woohyun said sweetly. Sungjong turned around trying not to gag and Dongwoo smiled at the remaining girls. “Hi my name is Dongwoo” he bowed at the girls. “We know you you’re Ms. Jang’s little brother.” One of them with blonde hair said, she was swirling her hair flirtingly and tried to get Dongwoo’s attention. Key word tried, the flirting didn’t work because he just laughed and nodded his head. “So can you like teach us how to sing oppa~?” Woohyun didn’t like how the girl dressed, very tight blouse and short skirt, but man his flirty side wasn’t giving him a break.

“Your place or mine?” Woohyun winked at the girl, Sungjong rolled his eyes because of his brother’s greasiness. The boy even didn’t know he had a flirty side he just know it was flattery or being polite. Then the girl slid her finger at Woohyun’s torso. “I wouldn’t mind where as long as I’m with you~”

 He sent Sungjong a look for help, just knowing he got overboard, but the younger just shrugged his shoulders “Dongwoo oppa~ can you teach me how to dance I have two left feet.”

“Err…. Um…. I…. well…” Dongwoo just spurred out, when Sungjong noticed three people coming their way. Just then someone slung an arm on Woohyun’s shoulder, the short one looked at the owner with surprise. Sunggyu smirked slightly, which scared Woohyun a little, he looked at the girl and said. “He’s gay” before dragging the annoyed Woohyun away.

Hoya dragged Dongwoo towards the car by the wrist. “We’re doing our project, now.” To which Dongwoo just nodded happily.  “Hoya oppa! You teach me too!” one of the girls held Dongwoo’s other wrist. Hoya took notice of this and raised an eyebrow, eying. “Sorry I don’t teach girls who dress inappropriately,” with that they walked away.

Sungjong watched in awe when Hoya did that, it kind of remind him of his cousin when he was a kid. His cousin didn’t like girls who fix themselves to attract boys. Then a series of tragic memories flooded in his mind. Sungjong shook his head trying to get it out, when he felt tears almost falling out of his eyes. ‘No, they wouldn’t like it if you get sad, forget about it just know that their always with you even though their gone… forever’ he thought in his mind.

“Sungjong ah are you alright?” Sungyeol snapped Sungjong out of his thoughts. “N-nae hyung” Sungyeol looked suspiciously at the one who’s faking a smile.

“Ah I know! You want to go to the dorm with them!” Sungyeol yelled then grabbed the younger’s arm and marched towards the van. “Why did you call me gay!? I’m straight as a metal bar!” Woohyun glared at Sunggyu. “You don’t look like one; I really think you’re ga-”

“HamGyu hyung, I think he wants to go with his hyungs!” he shouted at the oldest one, Sunggyu had put on an annoyed face. “Yah, don’t call me HamGyu! Seriously where did all the respect go?” 

“It all left when I noticed that you look like a hamster.” Hoya said from the passenger seat then laughed along with Woohyun, Dongwoo and Sungyeol. Sunggyu glared only at Woohyun, but the latter only rolled his eyes. “Sungyeol hyung its okay I want to go home anyway….. Plus I don’t want to see that L’s face.” Sungjong whispered the last part luckily no one heard that. “I’m good with that” Sunggyu closed the driver’s seat, fixing the view mirror to look at the direction at the back.

“Are you sure Jongie? Is it because of this hamster?” Woohyun looked at his brother with a worried look, and then glared at Sunggyu’s back.  “Ani hyung, I just really want to go home now”  

“Okay just remember, be careful me and Dongwoo are not with you if you go home so lock the doors…” He turned into protective mode and kept on rambling on directions. Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with a frown, subconsciously, turning into a smile. ‘I have to admit he’s just like me whenever it comes to Myung, but I would never show it like that…’ While looking at the two something popped into his mind, ‘but they don’t look like one another heck they don’t even have the same surname’

“Hyung, I’m going to be okay, you two go, I know you’ll have fun bye~!” Sungjong snapped him from his thoughts as he looked at the back of the petite boy running away. “Lee Sungjong what do you mean by that! Take it back!” Woohyun Shouted, at the same time Sunggyu started the car. “Hyunie don’t worry Jongie’s a big boy” Dongwoo said but broke down laughing when he saw Woohyun’s expression. “Dongwoo-shi is right, you know. I may have only known him for a few hours and he’s very tough” Sungyeol tried to comfort the worried one.

“You’re right I’m just panicking he’s okay by himself” For the next minutes of the drive it’s either Sungyeol telling jokes and stories or Sunggyu and Woohyun bickering, which leads Hoya and Dongwoo trying to break them off before Sunggyu killed all of them with reckless driving. They finally arrived at the house, Woohyun only stared at it blankly but Dongwoo was all smiles. Paradise went inside first; Sunggyu took notice that the other two were just standing, so he made a gesture to make them go inside.

When they went inside, they stared at the house, it wasn’t what they expected. Woohyun expected it to be dirty and messy, but man it was so organized. ‘They must’ve a maid it’s not in the leader’s nature to be clean I think’ Woohyun thought.

“Wait here and don’t touch anything we’re going to get changed” Sunggyu instructed, with that he ran up the stairs Hoya and Sungyeol following him. Woohyun shrugged his shoulders and continued to observe the living room.

It was an ordinary living room it had a Flat screen TV, stereo system, and other stuff for the living room. He waited until Sunggyu was down; he really didn’t like being in his house. He had no other choice than to wait and get their project get finished. Meanwhile Dongwoo was just happy, because he’s in his idol’s very house, but noticed the miserable aura than Woohyun having. “Hyun what’s up with the face?”

“He’s the hamster I’m talking about, and I don’t even want to look to him. Now I’m in his freaking house” Woohyun said angrily but then he sighed. “Well it’s not like I have a choice anyway, I need to do this project.” They heard steps going down the stairs; Sungyeol went down with a grin on his face. “HamGyu told me to let you two upstairs, c’mon!” He ran up again leaving the visitors. Dongwoo pushed Woohyun towards the stairs while he tried to protest by going to Dongwoo’s back and pushing him. In the end of the pushing, Woohyun got to go up first, next Dongwoo.

The second floor had a lot of rooms each having signs, three doors were open, and Sungyeol peeked out the door nearest the stairs. “Oh Sunggyu hyung is in the music room while Hoya is in the dancing room the door next here.” Woohyun said thanks, taking a deep breath before entering the door with musical notes. Inside there were a lot of musical instruments, a grand piano, an electric piano, three guitars, a bass guitar and a drum set. Sunggyu was at the drawers next to the piano looking for something. He did say he was going to change; he changed into some jogging pants and a simple t-shirt.

“What are you looking for?” Woohyun asked, maybe it has something to do with their homework, so he could help get this over. Sunggyu looked up shocked to see Woohyun there; he blinked a few times (as if he could). Woohyun tilted his head, something Sungjong rubbed off him, in confusion. Why was he looking at him like that? The two of them stared at each other as if there was a line connecting them. And it wasn’t letting them go. ‘He is adorable I have to say, wait did I just say what?’

“Hey hyung where’s the laptop………? Uh hyung?” Hoya looked at them weirdly making them look away at each other. “What happened?” Dongwoo peeked over at Hoya’s shoulder, and then realized that Woohyun was turning pink, he stifled laughter then said. “Woohyun you’re turning red! HAHAHA!”  

Hoya jumped a little and looked at Dongwoo. “Dongwoo! Don’t you have a project with Howon?” Woohyun changed the subject putting his bag down.

“Yeah I don’t know why he went here though” He looked at Hoya still staring at him. “It’s cause I need my laptop and this hyung apparently hid it”

“It’s at your drawer look for it” Sunggyu went back to looking for that mystery thing Woohyun is curious about. Hoya rolled his eyes before going away, Dongwoo following him.

 “You didn’t answer my question.” Woohyun sat at the piano seat and looked at him. “I’m looking for my brother’s song book” Sunggyu answered not looking up. “Damn where is that thing?” He said giving up and sat at the floor out of exhaustion.

“Why don’t we just call my brother? He’s great at writing songs” Woohyun said trying to be nice, but in his mind he’s saying, ‘just freaking, agree for once’. Sunggyu shook his head “No my brother is really good at making songs, and how could I know that your brother could even compose?” He said arrogantly but calmly. Woohyun didn’t like that answer, he knew that the boy wouldn’t even give him a chance.

 “You’re just scared cause my brother may be better than your brother” Woohyun muttered. Sunggyu’s ears caught that, glaring at the boy he brought out his phone, and then tried to text something. “Text. Your. Brother. Now” Woohyun smirked at the reaction. ‘So you have a weak spot huh? Let’s see if I could tick you off’

“Nah maybe I’m right that Paradise is just a coward.” Knowing that would tick Sunggyu off, he looked at the boy with an amused face. “I told you to text your brother” He grabbed the collar of the boy, nearing his face with the latter. “Are you sure? Maybe I’m right that my brother is better than your brother,” Woohyun never left the smirk on his face.

Sunggyu didn’t know whether to get angry or be shocked but there is a feeling he had never felt before. Before Woohyun had come to Woollim, Sunggyu was the one playing mind games on people but now this boy in front of him was doing it to him.

Woohyun looked at the boy weirdly; he had been staring at nothing for a long time. Woohyun thought that it may have been the new shock and Sunggyu wasn’t used to it. Knowing that other had enough he held on Sunggyu’s hands that was on his collar, trying to remove them, and said, “Fine I’m texting Jongie, just let go of my collar.” Sunggyu stared at him again, and then felt something warm over his hand. He looked at it and it was covered my Woohyun’s hand. Immediately he let go of the collar, turning away to text, he really need to have Myungsoo here now.

To: Black cat Myung

From: Hamster Gyu

 

Hey, Myung go home now I want to teach this new student that you could write better songs than his brother!

 

He waited for the reply while looking at Woohyun, who was typing in his Smartphone, every now and then. That’s when he heard his phone vibrate.

 

To: Hamster Gyu

From Black Cat Myung

 

Aww… Is grampa getting nervous alone with the new student? Careful maybe you’ll have a nervous breakdown! Kekeke~

 

“Grampa? Pfft… BWHAHAHAHA Nervous br-eak D-down?!” Woohyun laughed at the text. ‘Great more names from him’ Sunggyu groaned, before angrily tapped the phone, something he rarely do.

 

To: Black cat Myung

From: Hamster Gyu

 

Shut up did Sungyeol rub off on you? Hoya’s here too with the newbie’s friend, apparently they got paired up with a project too,   just get here before I raid your room again and stop calling me hamster!!!

 

When he received the okay, he sighed and looked at his no choice partner. Woohyun just texted someone with a smile on his face. After a few minutes there was an awkward silence, and then it only broke when Sungyeol entered the room. “So how’s your project?” He sipped his iced Americano like a kid. “Did something interesting happen?” with a taunting grin on his face, he leaned on the door frame.

Sorry that I didnt update fast I was busy with school work and now I cant update fast! oh yeah there is a probability that I might not update for two months because of my grade -_- but thanks for those who likes my story 

Saranghae!!!!!