Beginning of the Day (other part)

Rivals or Team mates?

 

Hey, guys this is the second chapter and I made it Myungsoo’s, Sunggyu’s, Hoya’s, and Sungyeol’s POVs in the morning before they meet the others.

Myungsoo’s POV

Gah I hate these alarm clocks Sunggyu kept on leaving in my room. I don’t like to go to school either, one day of absenting school is okay right. It’s just I don’t want to see the new students just yet. Also, I fought two guys at school, and I don’t want to see their pathetic faces. Well they started it, they were insulting my best friend Sungyeol, and Paradise sticks together. “Myungsoo ah get ready already don’t make me drag you downstairs again!” My brother shouted from downstairs. “Yeah, yeah I’m getting ready,” I groaned.

The principal said that there are new students and they are so talented that they had to enroll them. Sungyeol and I should be the only kingkas on our year level, same for Hoya and Sunggyu. I sighed and went to the shower, and quickly took a bath. After minutes, I went out and put on my school uniform. Game plan, if it’s a girl, flirt with her then break up if it’s a boy bully him so he/she quits going to school in Woollim. I grabbed my bag then went downstairs going to the kitchen. In there Hoya was dancing to the music while having toast in his mouth. Sungyeol devouring his ramen, and there’s my brother Sunggyu sipping coffee while reading a book. The usual morning routine.

Sunggyu looked up from his book. “Didn’t you know you were sleeping late again?” he scolded me and I took a seat. “Oh come on you’re the student council president who always get into trouble but never gets impeached. So what’s the harm of being late for once?” I said with a teasing expression, and took a bite of toast then sipped Sungyeol’s ramen.

“Get your own!” he quickly took his bowl far from me and stuck a tongue. I just chuckled, later in school I will not be Myungsoo but L. well I could be Myungsoo to them but to others I’m L. “yah Hoya stop dancing while eating” my brother interrupted my thoughts and I saw Hoya stopping immediately. “Why are you so stressed on dancing? You’ve been practicing since last night; I couldn’t sleep with your music!” Sungyeol complained and leaned on the table his hands supporting his chin.

“Well isn’t it obvious? I’m practicing so no one should be better than me on dancing and I’m not going to hand my top spot to the new student easily.” Hoya said between breaths. I know how he feels same as for Gyu he had been practicing on singing all night. The only one who doesn’t seem affected is Sungyeol. He is one of those guys who likes to meet new people, and is smooth with words.

“They will get it if we don’t get going and go to school” Sunggyu stood up and took his bag then went out. We followed his suit and went inside our black van. Sunggyu was at the driver’s seat, Hoya at the passenger seat while Sungyeol and I are at the back seat.

At school

We parked in our usual spot; no one dares to park here. I opened the door and from afar, I found three new faces, one of them making a very sarcastic face, in front of him laughing out loud and in the middle was giggling. “New students.” I whispered to myself but Hoya heard it. “Where?” he closed, the door and I hopped off Sungyeol following me. I pointed towards the three boys and Hoya crossed his arms. “Well which one of them is a dancer?” here he goes again, his competitive side going out. Sunggyu slapped him back of the head. “Aish let’s just go to class.” When we went to our respective homerooms, Sungyeol and I are in the same homeroom.

The best thing here is because Hee-joon hyung just let us do what ever we want and that’s what we do. Some of the boys and girls are having a dance battle, some were just chatting, and in the corner, three boys were just chatting by themselves while one of them received a text then they went outside. Well there is nothing to do.

“Wanna go around the school until biology starts?” Sungyeol asked me and I nodded. He always knows what I want but sometimes he just ticks me off with his pranks. So with that we went outside again.

Sunggyu’s POV

I walked through the corridors to go to my locker. I always leave my academic books before I go to my Talents class. Well I never leave my comic books or the leadership book behind; even though I would be called out of the blue, I always hit the right tone. I walked going to my first class, while reading, singing is the class I really love. It’s one of the things that matters to me. First, my brother, our parents are always busy so I took responsibility of him. Next is being top, I never wanted to be second I never am, I’m always the president at all my schools and I’m the leader of all groups I’ve been to. Then Singing, I used to think it was just a hobby but as time flies, I became to train my voice more and more. Lastly Paradise, to tell you the truth it’s just me, Myungsoo, Sungyeol, and Hoya but it turned out to be the most feared group, well there is no use to changing it. I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going then I bumped into a person. Heh what a weakling I kept on standing and he fell down. “Watch it will you,” I said and put my book away and just looked at him.

“I-I’m sorry for bumping into you.” He stuttered but stood up. In a moment we looked at each other, he looked like a little playboy, and he looks like he’s new. I wonder. He bowed down and started to walk away. You’re not leaving that easily, I grabbed his arm to make him look at me, “Do you think you could get away with that?” I smirked to make him a bit uncomfortable, but the latter glared at me. This is kind of new for me, but I kept my cool.

“Look I already apologized to you and I don’t need to explain myself to you” he tried to pull his arm free but I’m stronger than you, weakling. “You don’t know me huh?” I grabbed him by the collar and slammed him by the lockers that could teach him to fear me.

“Yeah and I don’t have the pleasure of meeting you either.” He retorted. Who is this guy? He looks like he isn’t scared of me or anything. I looked at him closely, he has this matured baby face, I couldn’t explain it, and also his lips are pinkish. Looks like everything about him contradicts his personality He looks like the kind to faint here at this second, but nope he’s glaring at me.

“Woohyun! Where have you been? You said that I’m going to-“someone exclaimed. Oh, it’s a student, one of the SHINee boys. Yeah it’s Key. So this guys name is Woohyun huh? He froze when he looked at me, finally someone here is scared of me. “What?” I asked to make him more scared than he is now.

“M-mister Kim S-Sunggyu, w-would you please l-let my f-friend go? He’s the n-new student,” he stammered, I was right he is new. I smirked at Woohyun, he still has that glare. I leaned near his ear, I could smell his scent, and it’s very good I have to admit. “Don’t think that this is over” I let him go and walked away from them with a smirk on my face, this ones a challenge and I like a challenge sometimes. I went inside my singing class and everyone near my seat began to move away, except to the one I actually talk to of course, and I seated on the farthest corner. Woohyun get ready, you think your so tough? Well, by the end of this school year you wouldn’t even dare say my name.

Hoya’s POV

I walked coolly towards my dancing class, of Ms. Jang, I’m always right on time on that. I have to admit I always beat everyone’s sorry at it, man, I’m good. I’m just hate that a new student might still my fame, for all I know he might be one of those who bribes teacher’s n making him first. I mean no one is that good, well except me, also I unintentionally scare them. I may sound scared I’m not, Hoya is not scared of anything especially a new student. I went to Ms. Jang’s room first to drop my things.

“Yah Dongwoo! What are you doing?” I heard her shout. I peeked in slightly inside the room. Ms. Jang was hugging a guy sitting in front of her, is he her boyfriend or something? “My little brother had grown a lot,” she giggled. Nope brother, wait he’s the guy laughing out loud earlier and usually they make our first period our best talent, so he’s my newfound rival. Well he doesn’t look like the type to bribe teacher’s on making him best, so maybe he isn’t a challenge after all. I saw him laughed shyly and nodded, he was walking towards the door. I hid myself by the chairs stacked near the door. I peeked again and I could see him skipping happily towards the locker room.

I entered the room, and walked towards my spot, I left my bag and began walking towards the door. “Howon!” ms. Jang called, I stopped my tracks and looked at her with a questioning look, but she just smiled. She’s not one of the teacher’s who are scared of me and she treats me like a real brother.

“Could you demonstrate creative dancing later at class?” she asked me, and I nodded. “I know I wont be bothering to ask you but… will you be entering the competition solo again?” That’s a stupid question, of course I will! “Yeah, why?” I replied.

“I’ll tell you later now get change and call my other students will you?” I nodded again and ran towards the locker room.

I wonder why she wanted to know if I ‘d be entering solo again. Well I always enter solo at competitions so she should know that already. I just shrugged off the thought and dashed trough the double doors. There were all of Ms. Jang’s students, all dressed up no reason to be here, I put on my cool smirk and leaned on the lockers.

“Aren’t you going to class already?” I casually asked, then all of them scrambled to bring their bags or to lock their lockers. Everyone dashed off the room and I was left alone. I laughed by myself softly, no one dares to mess with a member of Paradise. I went to my locker and opened it, I had put on my black jogging pants without any trouble, and then I heard crashing near me. I looked at the other side of my locker, it was the Dongwoo guy, and he looked like he was panicking on taking and putting on his clothes. I went back to my side of the locker and put on my purple t-shirt, when the door hit me on the head.

“Gah!” I exclaimed, and instantly put my left hand on my forehead and my right hand on the edge of my locker door..

“I’m so sorry! I thought no one was left” My locker door opened a bit and I didn’t see his face cause I closed my eyes in pain. “Yeah I noticed that when you comfortably banged on the lockers.” I groaned and I let go my forehead and looked at him from head to toe. Oh ,my god great, he has a nice face but his body is very masculine. Damn even his body is equally good.

“Should I get an ice pack or something?” He interrupted my thoughts so I shook my head and looked him in the eyes, he instantly turned red. “I should be going and I’m sorry” he bowed one last time then he hurriedly put his shirt on and dashed outside hitting the bench at the process. Wow, he doesn’t even look like a challenge; maybe I’m just over reacting the situation. Well I should get going or else Ms. Jang will get angry with me.

Myungsoo’s POV

Sungyeol and I are currently lying down at the roof of the second year academic building. We always go here just to relax, no annoying foes, no teacher’s and best of all no one knows this place but Paradise. We found a secret door to get here, and no one had found it yet. I looked at my best friend, we have known each other since we got in to a fight, and since that day we always have each other’s back. I laughed slightly when I saw his sleeping face. Then my watch started going beeping, time to go to class.

I patted his stomach and he woke up, and sat up rubbing his eyes. “What time is it?” Sungyeol yawned, still sleepy. “Time to get your lazy up” I helped him up and we walked towards the secret door. Time for L to come out, bye Myungsoo!

My eyes went cold and my smile turned into a smirk. “Hey Myung who do you think the new student will be?” he looked at me with a smile on his face. “Do you think it will be the girl giggling earlier?”

“The one with the two guys between her?” I asked him and he nodded. Great now I have to flirt with a girl but I think I have a chance… I mean, who could resist this face? “Hey Para-jerks!” we heard from behind, instantly we turned our heads to look at the source. Great it’s Dirk and Dave, foreign students, they their so great because they got in Woollim. Well they hadn’t beat us yet so why be insecure.

“We got some unfinished business” Dave cracked his knuckles with a smirk on his face, but I stayed calm and Sungyeol just chuckled. “C’mon guys we’re done here so wont you just run off before we kick your sorry asses again” I switched the leg I was leaning on and looked at them boredly. Dirk was glaring at me, he is afraid of my brother but not me. They grabbed two bystanders just walking by and punched them. My eyes widened, I wouldn’t even go that low, but they kept on beating them up. “Hey let them go their not part of this, we could talk it out. I mean what we do with our mouths right. Besides eating of course.” Sungyeol tried to put some humor in this fight but that’s no use.

“Don’t play games with us Sungyeol, we want to get even with you and L if don’t we’ll put in on these guys instead” Dave held the blonde boy and I could see his in much pain. Ughhh I don’t want to be a hero again, last time I did that the girl hanged onto me for a week. Sungyeol tried to talk things out with them again, but no use Dirk kicked the brunet on his side. I waited patiently to get this fight finished, like always, we’re going to finish this with a fight then put the boys to the clinic. “Sungjong hyung wait!” I turned my back and saw a girl charging up here.

“Hey!” she shouted, oh wait it’s a guy because it’s Sungjong, with his hands on his hips. He caught their attention and he pointed the two boys when his three friends came by his side.

“Oh lookie here a little wanna be hero?” the guy holding the blonde boy let go of him and went towards the new one, his friends immediately backed away but he stood his ground. “Stay out of this girly or else you’ll be like little Zelo here.” Dave smirked. Sungjong, glared I have to admit he is very persistent.

 “Hey don’t get other people in this it’s between only us” Sungyeol stood in front him and the latter looked at him then me we stared at each other when a grunt interrupted our thoughts. “Let Minwoo go!” Sungjong charged up again towards Dirk with a glare but it’s no effect to him because he punched the boy again. “Or what?” he leaned in closer to the feminine boy. “O-or I’ll” Dirk pushed the feminine boy and he fell on the ground. I can’t take it anymore and I punched Dirk right on the face, I still don’t know why I did that.

Sungyeol kicked Dave when he was about to attack me, we began throwing punches and kicks. We won easily but I realized Dave was missing I thought he just ran away, when I heard a grunt. Sungjong kicked him and Dave fell down and retreated with his friend. I guess he isn’t so weak. The three friends went to the injured ones and I sat on the floor with Sungyeol because of exhaustion from the fight.

“Are you two okay?” I looked up and saw Sungjong’s innocent face filled with worry as he looked at us. Sungyeol smiled at him and nodded, what are you smiling at him for? “You should go to the clinic!” Sungjong brushed my bangs, my face heated up a bit; I turned my head so he couldn’t see it. This guy should not ruin my image. I stood up still not looking at him, “Don’t go in to other people’s fights, it’s none of your business.” With that, I walked away coolly. “You’re welcome!” I smirked slightly I could hear sarcasm in his voice. I leaned at the doorframe of our class waiting for Sungyeol, and I saw him running quickly. “You should really go to the clinic buddy” he huffed, I rolled my eyes. “Nah I’ll just sleep through this class with my water bottle on my head. The teacher wouldn’t mind,” We walked inside the room and the girls immediately started swooning as we went to our seats in the middle. I laid my arms on the table and put my head on my ice cold water bottle and drifted off to sleep.