Fan Boys Everywhere

Smile Again {hiatus}

It was two weeks after the incident at the mall and you were now sitting in your car with your driver at the gates of your elite school. You look at the shining building and take a deep breath. Your fan boys crowded around the car and they started to chant your name. You gasp at the number of fans because it seems that the number has grown since summer.

With a sigh, you step out of the car and the boys made room for you to walk to your new class. You knew that your friends had the same class as you and so you were relieved when you saw them sitting in the class near the windows, saving a seat for you next to the window.

“Thank goodness you guys were here. If not, I would have been alone with my ‘fan boys’.” You shudder at the thought. You love every single one of them for the attention they give you, but you really aren’t fond of the attention.

“Oh, come on. That was you? I thought SNSD came to our school today.” Yoohye laughed and that caused you to grow even more embarrassed.

You turn and look at the door, seeing that your fan boys were blocking the doorway. They see that and they start to chant your name.

“It’s like you’re a celebrity!” Ah Ri plugged her ears and your face glowed a bright red.

“LET ME THROUGH!” A high voice called. HyunA.

She’s in this class? Oh, right…I had to skip a grade.

That was how you, Soomi, Yoohye, and Ah Ri became friends. You all skipped third grade together and have been best friends ever since.

“God, you would think there was a celebrity in this school or something.” HyunA scoffed and sat down in the very back.

You smile at the thought of her finding out who they were shouting for and one of the boys caught it.

“SHE SMILED!” and with that, they cheered.

“Move! Out of my way!” Myungsoo squeezed in and the boys grew angered and protested the thought of you and Myungsoo in the same class.

Myungsoo froze when he saw that you were in the same class as him and you didn’t glance in his direction. When he saw that, his shoulders slumped and you grinned. That caught the attention of your fan boys and they cheered like no tomorrow. They chanted your name again and Myungsoo and HyunA looked shocked.

He sat next to HyunA and they glance warily at each other.

“Excuse me, please!” A voice called. You glance at the voice and it was none other than Sungyeol. Bittersweet memories with his surfaced and you grimaced.

You expression caught the attention of one of the boys and they tried to protest again, yelling at Sungyeol and Myungsoo, but the bell rang just in time for nothing to get out of hand.

They were reluctant to go to class and just to get them to hurry, you smile at them and wave while they run away, squealing like little girls.

Your friends roll their eyes and laugh. Your teacher walks in with an excited look on his face.

“Hello class! Nice to be meeting you all! I’m Mr. Park, and I’ll be your teacher for this year. Let’s work together and make this year a great year!”

You were excited. You liked having enthusiastic teachers and you were in the top class, which mean that the work was harder. You liked to work hard and having teachers that made it fun was better than having a teacher who was a .

Your teacher called roll and he explained the rules for his class, which was like any other class, and then it was time for lunch.

“SHE’S RIGHT HERE!”

“I FOUND HER!”

“WILL YOU GO TO LUNCH WITH ME?!”

“CAN I HOLD YOUR BACKPACK?!”

“WILL YOU MARRY ME?!”

You were surprised that they knew when your lunchtime was. Your teacher gaped in shock at how many guys were after you and you smile apologetically.

“This never gets old.” Soomi snickered and she hooked arms with you while leading you out of the classroom.

You shake your head at her, and laugh.

 

SUNGYEOL POV:

“She definitely got more popular over the summer,” I nudge Myungsoo who shrugs. “Hey, you didn’t even like her.”

“I know, but now my popularity plummeted.” Myungsoo glares at the ground and I shake my head in digust.

I may have never showed it, but I loved her more than you ever will. You may be my best friend, but it’s disgusting how much you care about your social life.

“Let’s just go to lunch.” I start off to the lunch room.

“OPPA!” 

God, I can’t stand her. How did he cheat on the angel with this witch? I’ll never understand.

“HyunA, I’m eating with Infinite.” With that, Myungsoo followed behind me.

“Let me buy your lunch today!”

“No, no, no. I get to! She’s going to marry me!”

And they are fighting over her again…

I glance at her and she looks so lost that I just want to protect her.

She and I were really good friends but she ended up dating my best friend who broke her heart. I wanted to kill him, but she cut me out of her life, so I had no choice but to sit back and watch her grow cold and immune to the people around her.

“Yeol, what are you doing? Come on!” Myungsoo tugged on my arm and led me to Infinite’s table which faced her table. She and her three other friends were surrounded by her growing number of fans.

“If only you hadn’t broken her heart, there wouldn’t be no food left.” Our leader sighed and rubbed his hungry stomach.

I laughed, as did the rest of the guys, but Myungsoo just sulked over her popularity.

“Hey, cheer up. This is our last year here.” I nudge him but he just gets up and walks away from us. I know he needs his time.

He really was torn up when she broke up with him. He didn’t realize that he actually fell for her until she left his side.