I knew it!!

My love for You

"umma, why Suwon. Why can't it be Busan" I complained, "well, Suwon is a great place for teens like you to hang out and couples too" Umma replied with a soft, but sad smile on her, " Yoseob, you would make a great husband for ______ah, now's your chance to grab her heart before anyone steals it" She thought throughly, " _______ah, if we leave now we can get there muc early and we can have lunch there" Soohyun added while his fake beard, "GET READY BOYS, DON'T WORRY WHILE YOU WERE ALL SLEEPING I ORDERED THE MAIDS TO SHOP CLOTHES FOR YOU" Umma informed while holding bags filled with clothing...

 

~~~~~~~~~on the way~~~~~~~

The ride was peaceful. Each member from each group were taking there so called "beauty sleep" in limo, but only 2 were awake, and those 2 were Soohyun and Yoseob. Soohyun was listening to music, but Yoseob just buried his nose in the book he was reading. Snores came out of Gikwang and the maknaes, but I have to admit, when they sleep there faces are so cute!

The ride was peacefully until Yoseob's head fell on my shoulder, the scent of cologne made me blush and his light snore made my neck hair tingle, Soohyun took a glance at the scene then smirked rapidly, making me take off Yoseob's head of my shoulder that way he won't sense anything suspicious. But it was too late....."you look like a strawberry" he said while paying attention to his phone, " A-ANIYO, I'M NOT BLUSHING" I lied while taking glances at what he was doing on his phone, " lie all you want ______ah, but keep in mind, *i'm watching you*" he whispered the last part into my ear. "kekekekekeke, oppa I'm not hiding anything, and don't you think it's bad to fall in love with one of my maids" I slapped his arm playfully, " WHY YOU LITTLE... Genius" I finished the sentence for him, " how did you know, was I that obvious" he wondered while touching his cheeks, " well, I saw you looking at the maid while eating during dinner and breakfast" I added. But little did I know Yoseob and Kevin were eavesdropping during the whole conversation...

"______ah, I think Kevin likes you" Soohyun babbled, " _______ah" he said before looking at my sleepy face," my dongsaeng is really pretty, but I have a sense that she's sad at some point" Soohyun thought to himself....

~~~~~~~~~Suwon~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob's pov,

"wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hyung it's so cold here" Gikwang cuddle on to my arm trying to gain all my body heat, " yeah it's cold, we should go have lunch first it's almost 12:00pm and I'm sensing that were all hungry"  Doogjoon announced to the group....

 

We stopped in front of a restaurant revealing 7 boys peeking out the window. "AHHHH THERE YOU GUYS ARE, OMO WHERE'S AUNTY" Doogjoon said to the 7 boys leaving us on the spot dumbfound, " Hyung isn't that the daughter of the one and only Jong Company" One of the guys asked to Dongjoon, " NE, I'M FRIENDS WITH HER PARENTS" Doogjoon Explained to the boys on how he met her, " HYUNG WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL THAT THE ANGEL-LIKE ______AH, IS FRIENDS WITH YOU" One of them punch Doogjoon's arms playfully...

 

Your pov,

 The Boys introdouced themselves to me. So far I know that there names are Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungyeol, L or Myunsoo, Sungjong, Dongwoo, and Hoya.We ordered Bulgogi beef, Cury, Bimbimbap, Soondubu Jiggae, Dakjuk, and Yangnyeom Tongdak. Each of them ate like they never have eaten anything like this, but for me I ate normally, " SOO, ______Shi, is this your first time in Suwon"  Dongwoo asked while the rest of 6 boys payed there attentionat me,"ne, it is my first here in Suwon. My parents wanted all of us to hangout here for the rest of the day, while they go for a meeting in Busan" I answered politely, " stop being so formal your making feel old" Sungyyu suggested while rubbing his neck." Sooo _____ah, wanna have some fu here in Suwon" L said with a y smirk on his face