Talent...

My love for You

School ended and it was time to go to the loft, usually I would go to Yoseob's house on school days, but since B2ST and U-KISS are coming with us, were going to go to my place. The ride to my house was really awkward, no one dared to exchange a word with anyone. Ahjusshi kept trying to hide his laughter, but failed horribly bursting in laughter, " AISH, KIDS THESE DAYS, CAN'T EVEN  MAKE OUT AN ORDINARY CONVERSATION TO ANYONE AROUND THEM, DAEBAK" he joked happily.

We stopped infront of my house and headed to to the loft,I asked each of them to scan there fingerprints so that I can confirm that there fingerprints were programmed corrently. While watching them yoseob wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to the loft, I tried to squeeze out of his grip, but only made his grip tighter leaving me blushing rapidly. The guitar we ordered arrived today, we carried it into the studio and carefully opened it revealing the beautifully polish, hand-made guitar, " it beautiful, just like you ______ah," Yoseob  wrapped his arms around my waist, and whispered into my ear making my cheeks turn red, all of the guys were at the game room playing with my video games my parents bought me, but little did I know Kevin and Eli were eavesdropping on us, "it is a beauty" I replied facing him making our faces only a few cm apart, our eyes looked at each other, then without knowing Yoseob began leaning over, making our faces now, only a few mm apart. I closed my eyes and felt Yoseob crash his lips on to mine, we stayed for in that position until......" GET A ROOM YOU TWO" Eli interrupted making Yoseob and I pull away and blush rapidly making the rosy pink cheeks visible to see, "  m-minahe _______ah" Yoseob apologize not looking at me in the eye, making sure that I wouldn't get a hint that he was blushing and smiling softly at the same time," I should be also saying sorry" I said. 

As I promised, I would record B2ST singing one of the songs me and Yoseob composed together. I ordered each B2ST member to sing individually as I record them, so that I can edit there voices to be as sound one. I finished editing and let everyone listen to the finish song " WAHHH, DONGSAENG SO COOL, I'M SO PROUD OF MY ________AH" Gikwang oppa faked cried on his sleeve. Next was U-kiss, I record Soohyun oppa which had the strong and emotional voice that described him differently from real life. " wow" I said in amazement. Dongho may be a cute friendly boy in reality, but when it comes to singing, it's a whole new discription of him. I finished recording them and began adding ingredients to the song. I put there voices together, and finished it, letting everyone hear the new song that has been made. Everyone was amaze by the songs they just heard, not by how good there voices sounded like, but how good it was edited.

My parents ordered everyone to have dinner with us. There eyes widened as how much food was served on the table, as always my mother would make encoraging speeches at the table before we ate, I watched as how everyone ate as I could tell they haven't eaten anything like this. Kevin and Yoseob kept exchanging death glares at each other. " guys you can stay here over night if you want, there's no school tomorow anyway, so maybe tomorrow we can go out for a while" my mom blurted out, " UMMA, where are they going to sleep" I complained while pouting, " in your room, I can trust you boys right" umma glared at the boys sending them the if-you-do-anything-to-her-your-so-dead look.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

wHAT IS THIS!!!!!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT DOWN BELOW, I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS!!