Truth...

My love for You

Kevin pov,

I've been secretly liking _______ah since the starting of the second week of school. To make it not obvious, whenever I'm around ______ah I'de becold like ice, I don't wanna be around her like that, but I have too because if  I'm around her, either U-kiss or a U-kiss member will be in the scene, and then they'll tell the hyungs and then the teasing starts! I'm mostly known as the innocent one in the group since I've never liked a girl or dated a girl, but to tell you I've liked this girl who moved to Busan when I was 13yrs, I never confessed and it was rough for me to be with her and not get the butterflies in my stomach, whats worse is when i confessed to her she rejected me without giving a second thought, I was heartbroken, but at the same time I knew it would come along so I expected that to happen to me. The good thing is that after I confessed to her, my FEELINGS finally shut up and never liked a girl ever since.... until _______ah came who made my FEELINGS go loose. I can tell that Yoseob likes ______ah, I mean look, the way he treats her makes the scene look like ______ah is his girlfriend, and bestfriends don't instantly wrap there arms around there bestfriends so instant. Yoseob is my rival to be sure, I hope she knows that her BFF is inlove with her.

 

Yoseob pov,

Suspicious grew inside me as I see Kevin smiling rapidly, sure enough all I know is that........ he's hiding something from me and ________ah, just by that huge smile I bet you cheeks would hurt, just 10mins of talking with ______ah and the bell rang, too bad our teacher wasn't late or else we could have just continued talking non-stop, me, _______ah, Kevin, and Dongho were arranged to be seated together, Dongho got to sit beside _______ah while me and Kevin had awkwardness and jealousy building in us. Oppa's and dongsaengs, afterschool do you guys have time to come to my secret loft? "NE" we all replied in unision, kekeke, umm but please forgive me, but while we were in the loft I collected all of your fingerprints so that you can access the loft without me or Yoseob having to unlock it for you, but keep in mind please do not go in my bedroom with my permission, thanks for understanding" she explained.

 

Your pov, 

~~~~lunch time~~~~~

I felt a little small for food since all I had was 1 container of rice, 1 container of bulgogi beef and a water bottle which is wanning already, since I had to satisfy my thirst in class, the rest of the group either had 2 or 3 containers of each and had 2 side dishes. I took my lunch at the rooftop that way I can eat while getting fresh air, the view of seoul from up top of the highschool, was amazing, not too long ago, me and Yoseob were in the richest schools in Korea, they were very stricted to us and we hardly got any freedom in that torture school all thanks to the principal, but to tell you the teachers were the ones that gave us happiness to our school lives, usually when it was mondays, fridays and tuesdays our teacher told our principal that the class would go to the library to study, but really me and all of my friends and classmates including our teacher would sneak out and just have a normal life like all teens. No questions from paparazzi's, no expectations from people, just being a normal teen doing normal stuff. Yoseob and I never had any other friends until B2ST became friends with Yoseob and me, but excluding B2ST, me and Yoseob were always simple to our friendship, nothing made our friendship different from anyone else. Girls always gave me death glares, thats why I'm use to it, I never really told Yoseob because it would just bring burden to him. But sooner or later I bet he'll find out, just not today I hope. Yoseob means too much to me, I can't loose him from the Queenka's that easy....