It's time....

My love for You

"well, what should we do for fun Myungsoo-shi" I asked. I noticed that when I said "shi" Myungsoo immediately turn beet ed from just one word while the rest of infinite were looked at me shocked, " Are you ok" I asked looking at him straight into the eye " n-ne it's just I'm not used of being call with a shi especially for a high class girl like you _______ah/shi, would it be ok if you call all of us infinite "oppas' instead" he asked. I agree. " You see _______ah, Myungsoo here has an innocent attitude, and well someone here has change him a lot, Doojoon might know what I mean, _____ah some of our members have a lot of interest for a someone here" Sunggyu interrrupted our whole conversation. "Anyways, my dongsaengs and I were strolling around Suwon just to have sme fun, until we stubbled around an abondoned place outside of Suwon we decide to go further to the abondon place and found this beautiful unoccupied garden, it was huge and no body has ever been there because everything all most crumbling we decided to by the garden, we worked on building the  garden for 4 straight months, and we have made the whole thing as our crib where we can composed music and just hang out" Sungyeol explained to us. "Well what our we waiting for boys everyone's done so we should get going" Sungjong suggested to everyone...

But little did I know Myungsoo, Yoseob, and Kevin oppa were all sending death glares at each other.......

 

WE drove to the garden in our limos. It took about 40 mins for us to arrive so while Ahjusshi was driving everyone else feel off to dreamland...

After 40 mins~~~~~~~~~~

Yoseob's pov....

We all woke up when the limo stopped at our destination. ________ah and I were the last one's to get our while the others when rushing out....

"WAHHHH, SO BEAUTIFUL EVEN MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN OUR GRADEN AT THE MANSION" _______exclaimed amazed by the gradens scene

Beautiful_Garden+%281%29.jpg

5065.jpg

"how did you guys do all of this" _______ah ased amazing by the flowers, "well the flowers were already here and they just needed some  water for them to grow, the rest we fixed or we brought here for a better look" Hoya said with pride. "what should we do now, ______ah's mom said that we can stay her in Suwon for 4 days instead of just a day" Gikwang explained. I have something for everyone, but you guys need to guess of what were going to do here" Sungjong stated with a huge smirk onto his face...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry i couldn't make an update lately!!!

 I've been having tests lately and this week is the end of school, so I can make more updates!!!!!!!!!!

by the way please comment and subscribe, it would really make me happy!!!

Anyways have a great day everyone!

(yes the cover image is different, the old one sems to be getting real boring (*^*)!!