finding...

My love for You

Nobody's pov,

As school ended, _______ and Yoseob have finally went home. Along the way,Yoseob kept stealing glances at _______, " are you okay _______ it seems that since you left all of us eating at the lunch table, you haven't spoken a word the whole afternoon. Are you okay____, please tell me, you know that you can tell me anything, I won't hurt you" Yoseob asked worriedly, " it alright Yoseob, you don't have to worry about me, I'll be alright....Yoseob I have a question, If I get hurt by anything or anyone will you always be there with me, and never leave my side" _______ asked," of course, wait here _______, ahh Ahjusshi may you please stop at the nearest flower shop?" " Ne". while driveing to the flower shop, Yoseob had a large grin plastered on his face, while ______ leaned on to the window looking out out of the beautiful foggy streets of Seoul. As the driver stopped infront of a little flower shop, Yoseob got out qiuckly and shut the door in front of your face."WHEN EVER HE GETS ANXIOUS, HE USUALLY FORGETS THAT I'M HERE"________ pouted at the driver,"ahaha, I bet he's just doing something to make a special someone smile again" the ahjusshi chuckled. 10 mins past and yoseob came back with a bouquet of red roses in his hand," WHO ARE THOSE FOR, YOSEOB OPPA' ________ ask suspiciously to Yoseob,"for someone special to me","Ahjusshi may we go to the nearest craft store" Yoseob asked eagerly "ne" the ahjusshi replied sternly with a soft smile across his face.Yoseob went out quickly, then came back holding one red rose in his hand, "YOSEOB OPPA, WHY DO YOU HAVE A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS IN YOUR HANDS, WAIT... IS THIS FOR A GIRL YOU LIKE IN SCHOOL, OHHH OPPA HAS CRUSH ON A GIRL, WHO IS IT YOSEOB OPPA, TELL ME", _______ kept asking questions which Yoseob ignored with a smile, "AISH ______AH YOUR SO ADORABLE! YOU'LL FIND OUT TONIGHT ARASSO, PROMISE I'LL TELL YOU ARASSO, IF I BREAK IT THEN I'LL TREAT YOU COTTON CANDY TOMORROW AFTERSCHOOL ARASSO" Yoseob replied holding his pinky finger up for _______ah to interlock," ne oppa".

 

_________ POV,

Dinner ended and Yoseob still hasn't told me who those flowers were for. >.< As i entered my room, I found a bouquet of flowers on my desk, I examined it carefully and found a small blue card attached to it," I WILL PROTECT YOU TILL THE LAST FLOWER DIES", without know I had a smile on my face while reading the card. I sniffed the flowers and put it back, before I could make a move I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, little did I know it was Yoseob who hugged me. I felt his warm breath on my neck which made the strands on my neck stand straight up, his warm arms were impossible to escape, I felt his heartbeat pound in a rhythm. " Don't forget that ____ah" he said in a husky voice, "ohhhh it was you, my gosh I thought you were some type of e whew" I said wiping of fake sweat on my forehead, "HURTFUL _______AH, OPPA IS HURT A LOT" he replied sarcastically with his hands on his chest, " ARASSO OPPA DOESN'T WANT HIS DONGSAENG TO GIVE HIM A GOODNIGHT HUG, ARASSO, SHOOO SHOO OPPA, ______AH NEEDS TO SLEEP" I commanded him sternly with my hands on my hips, " ANIYO, _____AH I DIDN'T MEAN TO PLEASE, MAY I HAVE THAT GOODNIGHT HUG YOU MENTIONED PLEASEEE" he pleaded with the irresistable puppy eyes, " ARASSO OPPA, BUT NEXT TIME I WON'T LET YOU OFF EASY" I whispered while hugging him feeling the cozy warm body heat conpressing violenty on my chest.

Yoseob's pov,

Before I let go of ______, I felt something heavy in my arms, noticing that _____a has fallen asleep in my arms, oh I wish we could stay in this position for eternity! I carried her to her bed in bridal style and tucked her in, seeing her peaceful angelical face made me smile. without know i instantly kissed her forehead and left her peacefully sleeping in her room. "please, let fate lead my love to her".

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if i haven't updated yesterday, i've been getting a lot of homework lately!

please forgive my grammar

ENJOY! <3 >.<