Loving My best friend's Girlfriend 11

Loving My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry in advance, because of my lack of English and some typos.

I'm so sleepy right now, Sorry for not update often since i have some thesis to Finish, and that makes me dizzy....(>.<)

But I'll Update if i have time :))) 

Hi! to those new subscriber's thanks for commenting, Please do comment it makes me Happy...

That's all. I love you guys :*

Warning: A very Lame Update...........

 

Jessica’s life came usual, nana act like nothing happens and continue to be friends with jessica, but when it comes to her and tiffany things went awkward,  she felt hurt and embarrassed at the same time,

Jessica was sitting at the back seat together with nana, while sunny and taeyeon sat beside each other, yuri, yoona and sooyoung are there too since they’re tiffany’s bestfriend.

“hey I thought Jessica’s girlfriend is tiffany?!” yuri whisper to yoona who is busy stealing food from sooyoung’s crackers. “I don’t know either! Maybe they broke up then tiffany unnie decide to came back to nichkhun!” Yoona whisper back. Yuri frown then look to jessica comically.

Jessica feeling an eye on her, she keep on looking at the window and ignore Yuri’s questioning look. She decide to keep her mum and stare outside

“jessica! mom told me to that she really missed you!” nichkhun said that made jessica looked to the rare mirror and saw nichkhun smiling and tiffany frowning at beside him,

“Really?” Jessica replied emotionless, She looked back at the glass and stare into it. Suddenly a nana’s head snug closer to jessica and rested her head to Jessica’s shoulder  “Sica! I’m sleepy!” Nana cutely commented, jessica looked down to hide her blush, little did she don’t know tiffany was watching them from the rare mirror.

“ehem!” Tiffany fake cough. Wanting to brake jessica and nana’s lovey-dovey thing, Nichkhun looked to tiffany and hold her hands “Are you okay baby?!” He ask in concern, Tiffany just nod then glance to jessica again.

Jessica seeing the whole scene, she can’t help but to get hurt. Seeing how tiffany’s finger’s and nichkhun’s interlock makes her want to stab her heart.

---

“Mom! This is tiffany!” nichkhun introduced her girlfriend, he put her arms on tiffany’s wait and start talking sweetly, Jessica just keep the distance between the known couple she’s always with nana or either the prankster duo nor the shikshin.  “Nice to meet you tiffany you’re so beautiful” Nichkhun’s mom praised tiffany, she accompany tiffany to sit down at the living room to have some talkings. As they enter the living room Nichkhun’s mom’s eyes widen seeing jessica “honey! Where have you been! I missed you!” nichkhun’s mom greet jessica with a tight embrace “Your bestfriend here! Is so naughty!” she joke, jessica let a small laugh before pulling out.

Jessica sat again beside nana, “so how are you?” nichkhun’s mom ask while sitting at the main couch. Khun appear with a apple in his hands then he sat beside tiffany with their hands lock.

“Still Breathing!” Jessica joke that made khun’s mom burst into laughter “you didn’t even change sica! That’s why I like you!” khun’s mom said, then she excuse herself because one of their maids went in and announce that Nichkhun’s mother have some important emergency meeting to attend.

“hey! Fany Let’s go and see our room?” khun said playing with his brows, “yuri and yoona come with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter