Comfort

His Shadow

Comfort

 

Since Sehun wouldn’t calm down after the incident, Kai took him to his place.They were late for school anyways. It wouldn’t hurt to miss a day. “Calm down, Sehun.”

 

But Sehun wouldn’t calm down. He was freaking out. Kai came back from the kitchen with a glass of water, handing it to him. He lived on his own in an apartment, just like Sehun. He rarely had visitors so this was something new. His home wasn’t exactly the biggest. It was just enough for one person, since he was the only one living there. A small kitchen, living room, and a small bedroom. He wasn’t sure if he could consider Sehun a visitor because he was the one that dragged him in but you get the point. Since Sehun didn’t take the glass he just set it on the table.

 

“You don’t understand.” 

 

“Then make me understand. Tell me what’s wrong.”

 

Sehun grabbed Kai by the shoulders and shook him crazily. “I saw Luhan!” He screamed instead of answering the question directed to him. Kai didn’t know who this Luhan was but he figured it must be somebody very important to him. 

 

“Yelling at me isn’t going to help this situation,” Kai said. Sehun stopped shaking him and took a sip of the water to calm himself down.

 

“D-do you mind if I stay with you for the night?” He bit his lip. This was definitely something Kai wasn’t expecting because he was pretty sure Sehun hated his guts. He nodded slowly. 

 

“Thank you.”

 

“You’re welcome.” 

 

Asking to stay at his place wasn’t something he was expecting. He didn’t even know why he felt the need to ask so bad. It’s just. . . he felt the need for comfort. Sehun was scared of being alone and he was hoping that Kai would provide that comfort he needed so badly at the moment. So for the first time in a while, he was actually depending on someone else and Kai was perfectly content with giving Sehun that comfort he needed.