[Breaking] Pride Pt. 1

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[a/n: another filler]
 
Jieun slammed the front door and locked it. Presing her ear to the door, she heard Wooyoung mumbling something and his car engine starting. When she was sure he was gone, Jieun slid down to the floor and began crying silently.
 
"Mianhe...
 
"You should have."
 
"You did this to me!"
 
"Go!"
 
"And you..."
 
"PAKK!"
 
She flinched at all the words and memories that flew around in her head.
 
"This isn't what I wanted... I thought we were gonna get better...I guess my wish won't come true....
 
She brought up her knees and lowered her head, closing off the world around her. As she raised her arms, a hard object hit her head; it was their watch.
 
-Flashback-
 
"We should get something to show that we're together!" Wooyoung said excitingly. "It's been a month already!"
 
"Wouldn't it be noticed by fans though?" Jieun pointed out.
 
Wooyoung pouted but quickly changed his face by doing an aegyo. "Pweeeease Jieunnie???" he said, smiling cutely.
 
"......fine."
 
"Assa!!!"
 
Their next half an hour was spent wandering in and out of stores, looking for "the one". It would have to be something thay could be looked over easily, yet noticeable enough for themselves to know that they had it. Rings were noticeable, as well as hats and shirts. Getting a necklace seemed like a good choice, but they realized that whenever Wooyoung had to take his shirt off it could be seen...
 
"Interchangeable watches!!!" Jieun exclaimed, holding two up. She examined them and smiled. It was your basic digital watch, with a timer and alarm settings and such. But it's best feature: the interchangeable face. There was a small, almost unnoticeable button on the bottom, and when pushed, the face would change colors. 
 
"Waaah nice Jieunnie!!" Wooyoung said, coming over to check it out. "We should have it inscribed! Just for us!"
 
Jieun pinched his chubby cheeks. "Aigoo, since when did you become like this? Mr. Cheesy Romantic!" He just smiled cutely and dragged her to the cashier. The old man looked up and smiled warmly at the couple.
 
"How can I help you?" he asked.
 
"Sir, would you be able to do engravings on these watches? It's for me and my girlfriend!" :D
 
"For such a lovely couple? Of course! What would you like on it?"
 
"WOOU!" said Wooyoung and Jieun. They looked at each other sheepishly and smiled.
 
The cashier chuckled. "You kids are quite the match! Just wait a couple of minutes, aratchi?"
 
After thanking the cashier and paying for the watch (not to mention leaving a nice tip), they left the mall. In the car, Jieun admired the watch and played around with the interchangeable face.
 
"And who said it wasn't a good idea?" Wooyoung teased,.
 
"Oh hush!" Jieun said, blushing.
 
-End Flashback-
 
Jieun stared at it for a few moments and got up to walk to her room. On her way there, she ripped the watch off her wrist and threw onto the floor, not caring if it broke or not. It would be nothing compared to how broken I am.
 

Wae? Wae ireoke (Why is it like this)?

 

Eunhuyk's words suddenly entered her mind. "Do you plan to do anything about it?"

 
She looked out her window and gazed at the twinkling stars. Should I? Closing her eyes, she had her answer.
 
I'm willing to.

----------

Poor Jieunnie :'(

Heeey im back!! I got A's and B's keke x) Oh right soooo I lied there's more than 2 chapters left....it turned out that way lol ^^

Thankies to my 21 subscribers and over 700 viewers~!! \(^o^)/

Don't' forget to comment and/or subscribe~!!

Khamsamnida~!!