Finale ^^

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[Taecyeon]
 
Give me one more chance!
 
[Junho]
 
I norael deutgo dorawa (3x)
Eodi itdeun
Nuguwa itdeun
 
Comeback when you hear this song (3x)
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with
 
[Jun.K.]
 
Jalmothaesseuni dorawa
Huhoehanikka dorawa
I noreal deutgo dorawa
Eodi itdeun
Nuguwa itdeunji
 
I'm sorry so comeback
I'm regretting so come back
Comeback when you hear this song
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE--
 
THUD!
 
"Shikuro!" Wooyoung groaned. Retrieving his pillow from the floor, he promptly fell back asleep.
 
Footsteps could be heard thundering towards Wooyoung's room. "Youngie!! Wake up!!" Chansung and Junho shouted.
 
Wooyoung quickly jumped out of his bed to lock the door but was a second too late. The door flew open, and he went flying with it. "Yah bwoya?!"
 
"Yah!?" Minjun said, sticking his head in. "I am your--"
 
"Ne, hyung, we know," Taecyeon said, cutting him off. "Bballi, Youngie!! We have to set up everything for," he lowered his voice dramatically, "the event!" He smiled like little kid trying to catch santa.
 
"Hajiman, it's 4 o'clock in the morning, Taec!!"
 
"Yah yah yah!" Nichkhun said, "Do want Jieun back or not?!"
 
Wooyoung jumped out of bed at Jieun's name. "Ne!" he shouted, immediately stripping his pajamas off. The beasts laughed at his sudden change in attitude.
 
"Omo, so eager!!!" they teased.
 
"Naga (Get out)!!!!
 
They stood outside his door, still laughing.
 
"Hajiman!" Chansung said suddenly, "it hasn't even been 24 hours since they last saw each other! Why are we moving so fast?"
 
Minjun sighed and threw his arm around Chansung's shoulders. "Channie, you don't let a woman sit and fester her feelings of hatred towards you. You gotta eliminate it fast before she begins to create her own conclusions and hate you for the rest of her life."
 
"But Jieun isn't that kind of a woman..right?"
 
"Maybe not, but she's still a woman."
 
"Ahhh..." Chansung said in wonder, nodding his head.
 
***********
 
"Today will be a good day!!" Jieun shouted happily. After making her wish the night before, she felt more at ease and less burdened. Skipping down the hallway, she noticed her destroyed watch lying dejectedly on the floor and stopped. Squatting to pick it up, she gently petted it as of it were a baby chick.
 
"Mianhe, watch. I will fix you later!" she said, getting up and placing it on the kitchen counter. Continuing towards the kitchen, she prepared herself a good breakfast. She looked out her kitchen window and was met with the deligtful sight of blue skies and white fluffy clouds.
 
It looks like the evening weather will be just as nice...I should take a walk in it later. There are errands to run!
 
**********
 
"Yah, check the speakers!"
 
"Are the machines working?"
 
"Wait, what are we supposed to do after spinning?"
 
"Is everything set?"
 
"Has anyone seen my bananas...?"
 
On the side, Wooyoung wringed his wrists nervously. It was nearing 7:00 pm...based on the weather, Jieun would be passing by the building any minute for her evening stroll.
 
"There she is!!" Nichkhun yelled. "Bballi!!" Everyone scrambled to their places.
 
Wooyoung took a few deep breaths to calm his pounding heartbeat. 
 
Please comeback....jebal...
**************
 
Jieun walked down her usual route to the coffee shop. While walking across the bridge, she passed by a couple who was gazing at the scenery together. "They must be so happy..." she sighed.
 
Bzzt Bzzt Bzzt
 
Unlocking her phone, she read a text message.
 
From: Oppa <3
"Comeback when you hear this song..."
 
"Hm? What song...." Jieun said aloud, looking around. Then very faintly she heard something:
 
"I noreal deutgo dorawa..."
 
Tucking her hair behind her ear, she listened closely......there it was again!
 
"I noreal deutgo dorawa...."
 
Jieun hesistated for a moment. Should I go back...? She remembered all the great times that they had together. 
 
"I noreal deutgo dorawa..."
 
She turned and took off towards the sound, smiling happily. 
 
Ne Oppa, I'll come back~!!
 
********
 
Wooyoung patiently stood in front of the rooftop entrance. Any second now... The door knob twisted and he in a breath.
 
"Igo...bwoya (What is this)?" asked a janitor. Wooyoung noticeably deflated. "Oops mianhe wrong building keke!" the janitor said sheepishly. "Jalgayo!" The door closed behind him
 
"Oh my gosh Youngie you should've seen your face!!!" the other members laughed at him. Wooyoung's face turned red from embarrassment.
 
"Y-yah! Get back to your positions!" he yelled- "Bballi!! Before she comes!!"
 
***********
 
On the way up to the rooftop, Jieun saw a janitor ahjussi. The janitor smiled knowingly at her, and she confusingly returned it.
 
"That boy must love you very much, agasshi" he told her.
 
"Ne?"
 
Janitor-ahjussi just continued walking, whistling the same song that Jieun heard before.
 
"Ah! Wooyoung Oppa!!" She quickly ran up the stairs to the rooftop entrance. At the door, she took a few breaths to calm herself. Jieun turned the knob and saw....Junho? Well, at least his back.
 
"I noreal deutgo dorawa..." he sang. His singing was followed by Chansung and then Nichkhun, each with their own set of lyrics.
 
Jieun found herself reminiscing what had happened between her and Wooyoung because of the lyrics. The music's tempo changed, and what seemed like the bridge began to play. What made her eyes water was when Wooyoung began to sing it.
 
"What do I do?
After all this time
I am regretting letting you go
I'm not confident
That I can change your mind
After making you cry, but..."
 
"GIVE HIM ONE MORE CHANCE!!!" Taecyeon jumped in, causing Jieun to smile.
 
All the boys lined up next to each other and began to dance to the chorus, with Junho and Junsu singing as backup to Wooyoung (a/n: let's imagine Wooyoung sang the chorus ^^),
 
"I'm sorry so comeback
I'm regretting so come back
Comeback when you hear this song
Wherever you are
Whoever you're with~"
 
Next, Taecyeon began his rap and Wooyoung (a/n: again, let's imagine ^^) joined in,
 
"Baby stop-- come back to me
You know I only have you
I know I did wrong, you're right
As soon as you left me
This longing grew and my emotions rose up
Now I only know you alone
I don't know why I didn't say this for all this time
I'm sorry and, I love you..."
 
Near the ending of the rap, Jieun's face was stained by tears of hapiness. Wooyoung grinned at her and snapped his fingers, queing the end of the song and bright sparks to fly out of machines set up behind him and Jieun.
 
Jieun walked towards him, shyly tucking her hair behind her ear. Wooyoung met her halfway and pulled her into a tight embrace.
 
"Saranghe, Jieunnie..." he whispered into her hair.
 
"Nado saranghe, Oppa..." she replied pulling back a little.
 
They stared into each other's eyes lovingly and slowly moved thier faces closer. Closer....closer....closer....
 
"Huhuhuhuhu our litttle Milky couple!! Taecyeon said, unable to hold back his motherly act. Everyone slapped him, scolding him for "ruining the moment"
 
Wooyoung rolled his eyes and blushed, resting his forehead against Jieun's. "Moodkiller..." he muttered. Jieun smiled up at cutely, but a blush was evident on her face.
 
"I don't mind, Oppa~" She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a sweet kiss.
 
Wooyoung's eyes widened in suprise but closed them , enjoying the sweet moment with his Jieunnie.
 
The 5 beasts whistled and howled behind them, yelling "Get some, Youngie!!" and, "Go get a room!!!"
 

The couple just ignored them and continued to enjoy thier special moment, knowing that no matter what life would throw at them, they'll be able to handle it. Together.

-------------------------------

KYAAAAAAAAAAAH~!!!! >o<

Neomu mianhe for making you guys wait!! I kept telling myself to upload the chapter but...yeah i x.x

ANYWAYS....

"Comeback When You Hear This Song" is now finished!!!

Or is it...? ^^

KHAMSAMNIDA FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT~!!!! SARANGHE <3