Gluttony Pt. 2

Comeback When You Hear This Song
After paying the taxi ahjusshi, Jieun quicky sprinted down the stairs leading to XXXX Bar. A gruff looking man (whom Jieun assumed called her) standing behind the bar noticed her and just nodded his head to the other and of the counter. There was Wooyoung, surrounded by bottles of wine and still drinking from a glass.
 
As Jieun approached him, she could tell that he was clearly wasted. His shirt was ed a little and he hair was messy, as if he ruffled it in frustration multiple times. Suddenly his head slammed down onto the counter with a loud THUD! "Wooyoung Oppa!!" she yelled worringly, rushing to his side and frantically shaking him. "Wooyoung Oppa!!" 
 
Wooyoung, feeling his body being shaken, woke up a little. He tried to remember why he was there in the first place. It was because.... Lifting up his head, he turned and looked straight into a pair of warm brown eyes... of Jieun. She made me like this! "Aishh!!" he yelled, pushing away her arm that laid on his shoulder, "Noooooo just *hiccup* leaaaaaaaave meeeeeeee heeeeeeere Jieunnnnnie!!!"
 
"Wooyoung Oppa, come on, let's go home," Jieun coaxed gently, "your drunk!"
 
"You did this to me!!" he slurred, pointing a crooked finger at her. He tried to stand, but stumbled and fell onto Jieun instead, his body weight making her almost fall. His breath reeked from the alcohol, and she cringed. Steadying herself, Jieun pushed hjim back onto the chair with diffculty. Useless bartender ahjusshi, she thought to herself, shooting him a glare.
 
Wooyoung sat up groggily as his mind was hazed with the alcohol effects. He took another swig from the wine bottle and slammed it on the table. "Ka (Go)!!" He said lazily, waving her off. Jieun grabbed her things, muttering,
 
"And here I was, all worried about you when clearly I didn't have to be." She rushed past him angrily, and Wooyoung could only turn and watch her go.
 
Both of them shared the same thoughts:
 
I'm pathetic.
 
---------------------------------
 
Sadness -.-"
 
Sorry for this being so short! I'll make it up in the next chapter >_<
I'm debating on whether I should upload the whole thing at once since ot flows, or just split it.
What do you think?
 
Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe! I wanna know what your thoughts are on reading this!
 
Khamsamnida~~~
 

NEXT CHAPTER: ENVY