Gluttony Pt. 1

Comeback When You Hear This Song

[a/n: This is a filler chapter, btw]

 
"Oppa...is that you?" Jieun cried.
 
Eunhyuk crouched down and wiped the tear stains on Jieun's cheeks. "Ne, Jieunnie. Gwenchana?"
 
Jieun looked at him sadly and bursted into tears again. "Mi *hiccup* anhe *hiccup* Eun *hiccup* hyuk *hiccup* oppa!" she cried, trying to hold back her tears, but failing miserably. Eunhyuk smiled softly and Jieun, and helped stand on her feet.
 
"Kenchana, Jieunnie; uljima, uljima (don't cry)," he pulled her into a conforting hug and patted her back as if she was a child. In which this case, she was. Jieun continued crying into his chest, which made Eunhyuk feel a pang in his heart. What happened to my jame (sister)? She never cried in front of me before...she was so strong...
 
Bending down to match eye level with Jieun, Eunhyuk asked softly, "Wanna tell oppa what happened?" Jieun sniffled a few more times before nodding her head slowly. Eunhyuk looked around before tunring and crouching so his back face Jieun. "Get on!" he said cheerily, effectively making a smile appear on her face.
 
Climbing on, Jieun was only given enough time to wrap her arms around his neck before he took off running. "Opaaa!!" Jieun shrieked happily, "Slow down!!!"
 
"No can do, Jieunnie!" Eunhyuk replied, and ran twice as fast as before. Thanks to his speed, they reached a small secluded school playground. Since it was summer break, many kids avoided the school. The fact that it was also nearing night time was another benifitting factor to their lonliness. Setting her down near the swings, Eunhyuk sat in one and indicated Jieun to sit in the one next to him
 
Jieun's face turned gloomy again when she sat down. After a few calming breaths, Jieun explained to Eunhyuk what was going on between her and Wooyoung the past few weeks. By the end of her explanation, Jieun's heart felt a little lighter knowing that someone trustworthy and reliable was there tp share her issues with. That's why Eunhyuk was her brother oppa.
 
Eunhyuk hid his clenched fist behing his leg. Who the hell does Wooyoung think he is? He can't do this to her! After a few moments, he asked her seriously, "Do you plan to do anything about it?"
 
Looking up towards the sky, Jieun said, "Oppa, a while ago I made a wish at 11:11pm." Laughing softly, she continued, "I wished that me and Wooyoung Oppa wouldn't have to be like this anymore." She turned to look at Eunhyuk. "Do you think it'll come true?"
 
Eunhyuk didn't know what to say. He could either crush her by saying, "No, I don't think so," or give her a false hope by saying, "Yes, it will." Instead, he pulled out his phone and played Jieun's song' "Someday" (a/n: Dream High <3). Humming the lyrics quietly, Jieun began to feel her head clear a little. She smiled at the fond memories her and Wooyoung shared before thier fights. The kisses, the hugs, the jokes, the dates; all of it.
 
Her reminiscing was cut short as her phone went off:
 
"Driving me crazy~ y lady, neol bomeyon wae iri, gaseumi ttwineunji~"
 
Diving for her phone, Jieun hesitantly stared at the screen before sliding to answer. "Yoboseyo...?"
 
"Is this Miss Lee Jieun?" a gruff voice answered. It's Wooyoung's number, but this isn't his voice... Jieun thought.
 
"Uhm, ne, nugu*seyo (who* is this)?"
 
"Your friend, Mr. Jang Wooyoung, has had quite too much too drink. Please come to collect him at XXXX Bar." And then he hanged up. Jieun stood up in a daze and began walking towards XXXX Bar.
 
"Jieunnie!" Eunkhyuk called, chasing after her. "What happened? Who was that?"
 
"Wooyoung Oppa is drunk. I have to go get him." Jieun flagged down a nearby cab (a/n: random cab lol) and left Eunhyuk standing, bewildered with what just happen.
 
Stay strong, Jieun!
 
**************
 
Haha poor Eunhyuk :P
 
Waaaah almost 300 views \(^o^)/
 
Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe~!!
 
Khamsamnida~!!
 
(P.S. I don't think anything happened in that particular scandal between Eunhyuk & IU. C'mon people, it was just a photo -__-")