Wrath

Comeback When You Hear This Song
"Jerk."
 
Wooyoung stood there, frozen by her words. He watched her ruffle her hair in frustration and storm off towards the building's enterance. His feet finally decided to move and he chased after, trying his best not to lose her in the crowd of people. Why does art have to be so popular???
 
As he exited the building, he saw Jieun sit at the nearby bus stop. Pulling up his sleeve, he looked down at his watch. He realized that it was too late for the buses to be going around, since it was almost midnight. Jumping into his car, Wooyoung pulled up in front Jieun. "Need a ride?" he offered gruffly.
 
Jieun simply ignored his offer and quickly stood up. She began walking, in hopes of Wooyoung getting the signal to leave her alone. She quickened her pace, and soon began running; but she fell. "Ouch!" Checking her knee, she saw that is was bleeding a lot. I knew I shouldn't have worn this dress...!
 
Wooyoung chuckled within his car and slowed down beside the injured Jieun. Getting out, he walked around the car and kneeled down next her. Without a word, he picked her up off the ground bridal-style and put her in his passenger seat. Jieun opened to protest, but only a whimper came out since Wooyoung pressed a napkin to her wound. Closing her door, Wooyoung returned to the driver seat and drove towards Jieun's house.
 
Silence filled the car, as well as tension. Jieun looked out the window, angry at herself for being in this situation. Why did I have to trip? Pabo Jieun...! Wooyoung just stayed quiet, feeling her angry aura. After 30 minutes of driving, they arrived in the front of Jieun's house. He started to get out to open her door, but Jieun threw it open herself and was already walking to her front porch.
 
"Jakkaman (Wait a minute)!!" Wooyoung said, scrambling over to Jieun and gripping her wrist.
 
"What?" she replied coldly.
 
"Why are you like this? What reason do you have--"
 
PAKK!!!
 
Wooyoung stumbled backwards half a step from the sudden impact on his left cheek.
 
"I'm like this because of YOU, Wooyoung!! And I have every reason to be like this!!" Jieun yelled angrily "These past months have been so painful for me!! The times you were late, the times you were busy, the way you acted towards me, all of it!! I'm tired of this Wooyoung!!" She felt tears flowing down her face and hurriedly wiped them away.
 
"Jieunnie," Wooyoung said, reaching for her. "I--" Jieun cut him off.
 
"We should take a break." And with that, she turned and stormed off into her house, slamming the door behind her.
 
Wooyoung just stared at the place Jieun was before, shocked by her actions and words. She just slapped me....Dafuq (a/n: don't think about it too much ^^;;) does she mean, "Take a break" ?! He turned and yelled in frustration, punching and kicking the air madly. Breathing heavily, he slumped against the car. What could he do now?
 
Pulling out his cell, Wooyoung hit Speed Dial #1. After a few rings, someone picked up. Well, more like 5 people picked up.
 
"Yoboseyo?" answered 5 beastly voices.
 
"It's Wooyoung. I need help."
 
-------------------
 
Dun dun DUUUUN!! 3
 
Yikes....what to do?
 
Okaaaaaay so there's about 2 more chapters left, my dear readers!
 
The next update may take a while since my report card just came in O_O I mean, I'm a good student, I get A's and B's!! But still, parents always have a way of making you feel guilty for not getting all A's.... *sigh*
 
Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe~!!!
 
Khamsamnida~!!
 
NEXT CHAPTER: [BREAKING] PRIDE