Sloth/Laziness

Comeback When You Hear This Song

[Chansung]

 
Eodikkaji gatni imi 
Mami doraseotni
 
How far did you go?
Did your heart already turn around?
 
[Nichkhun]
 
Na ttaemune dachin gasuemi
ttakttak hageda gudeotni
 
Your heart that was hurt because of me
Did it harden?
 
---------------------------
 
BRACK!!!!
 
"Aargh!!!" Wooyoung yelled frustratingly. Wooyoung's eomma, Jang Siyoung, quicky ran upstairs to check on her son. Lately Wooyoung was having some serious mood swings, which led to Siyoung seriously believe that guys could PMS.
 
"Woo-ah??" Siyoung called, almost tripping on her way down. "What happened???" Looking over her son, she gasped in shock.
 
The music room was a mess! Papers were thrown around messily around the room, and somehow they ended up surrounding his trash can rather than it. Same goes for the empty pop bottles and snack wrappers. Looking to the wall on her left, she noticed Wooyoung face-down on his piano.
 
"Aigoo..." Siyoung clicked her tongue in dissaproval of her son's actions, "Is this what happens to you when Jieunnie doesn't contact you?"
 
"DON'T, mother!" Wooyoung moaned in responsed. He felt terrible. He wanted to do nothing. He didn't wanna move, eat, sleep, heck, he didn't even wanna shower. Jieun hadn't spoken to him ever since he dissed thier 1st year anniversary as a couple for an acting gig he didn't even get.
 
That was 2 weeks ago. Surely she would have contacted him, but no, he hasn't recieved any calls, texts, or even an email. not he would move to check anyways. Of course, he could go after her. Maybe call her manager or ask any of s if they've come into contact with her. But he thought to himself, what good would it do if she rejected me? I can't even explain myself to her...
 
"Please leave..." Wooyoung said to Siyoung mournfully.
 
Siyoung shook her head and left the room, not even bothering to talk any more sense into him. She's tried countless times already, all with futile results.
 
DING DONG! DING DONG!
 
"Who could that be?" Siyoung mumbled to herself. Pherhaps her husband, Woosun. But it's only 2:00pm (a/n: keke)...Woosun finishes at 4:00pm...
 
Peering into the peephole, Siyoung gasped in suprise once again.
 
It was Lee Jieun.
 
***************************
 
Jieun shuffled her feet nervously after ringing the doorbell. Maybe no one was home. She should have called first. Sighing, she turned to leave but was quickly pulled back by Mrs. Jang Siyoung.
 
"Omo! Jieun-ah!" Siyoung whispered, "How have you been?"
 
"Uhhm...Eomeoni...mianhamnida...for leaving without notice...." Jieun said quietly, holding back tears of guilt.
 
Siyoung hurriedly went to wipe her tears and brought her into the house, saying, "Kenchana, Jieun-ah. I understand that Wooyoung can't put his priorities in prder sometimes. So don't be sad, arasseo?"
 
Wiping her tears and sniffling a little, Jieun gave a her a small smile. "Ne, eomeoni. Khamsnida for accepting me."
 
Siyoung smiled back warmly and ushered Jieun upstairs to see Wooyoung. She bet he would be suprised to see her. "Wooyoung-ah!" she called, "I'm coming in!"
 
Hearing a faint moan, Jieun immediately becam worried. Was he okay? After given an encouraging nod from Siyoung, Jieun stepped inside and closed the door behind her.
 
"....O-oppa?"
 
***************************
 
Wooyoung must've been hearing things. He thought he heard Jieunnie's voice.
 
"Wooyoung oppa? Can you hear me?" Jieun slowly approached him and touched his shoulder. "Wooyoung oppa..."
 
"Jieunnie?" Wooyoung said, standing up and turning around. He was suddenly hugged fiercely, which caused him to fall back dpwn onto the piano seat. "Where did--"
 
"Wooyoung oppa! Neomu mianhe!! I should've said something! I should have--"
 
Wooyoung took her hands and threw them off him harshly. "You should have." he said in a steely voice. Jieun stood there, shocked. With trembling hands, she retrieved sheet music from her messenger bag. She offered it to Wooyoung with her head down,
 
"I got this for you while I was...umm...absent..."
 
Snatching the papers from her, Wooyoung threw them to the side without a second glance. "I'm not reading it." he said coldly, turning his head so she couldn't see his face.
 
Jieun stood there with watery eyes. Why do I keep crying around him? I look so weak and pathetic right now... Clearing , she inhaled shakily. "Cha!" she said with a tight voice, standing up, "I'll be leaving. Jalga (Goodbye)." She walked down the stairs huriedly and out the door. 
 
Once Wooyoung could no longer hear her footsteps, he stood up to grab the sheet music. Sitting back down at the piano, he began to play.
 
 ***************************
 
When she was a good block away, Jieun broke down and sobbed.
 
"Jieun?? Is that you??? Gwenchana???" a deep voice said. Jieun looked up and her red eyes widened.
 
"Oppa...???"
 
*********************
 
OMO!!! Who is this man that's Jieun's oppa?? (>'o'<)
 
Let me apologize to you readers who hate seeing a mean Jang Wooyoung and a weak Lee Jieun: IT'S ALL PART OF THE STORY!!! DO NOT WORRY!!!!
 
{P.S. If you read this chapter before this new update, you just got a peek at the next chapter >.<}
 
NEXT CHAPTER: GLUTTONY