[Breaking] Pride Pt. 2

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[Wooyoung]
 
Eotteokhae na
Dwineutge ijewa
Neol bonaen geol huhoehago itjanha
Noreul ulleyo nohgo dasi dollyeo
Se-ul jasini eopseo hajiman...
 
What do I do?
After all this time
I am regretting letting you go
I'm not confident
That I can change your mind
After making you cry, but...
 
-------------------------
 
20 minutes later, Wooyoung found himself surrounded by his beastly members. They were all clutching pillows and stuffed animals, patiently hearing out Wooyoung's events that occurred between him and Jieun. When he finished, they just stared at him.
 
"Wae...?" he said, unnerved from thier expressionless stares.
 
"YAH!!!" Minjun suddenly yelled, "GET HIM!!!"
 
For the next five or so minutes (for some it may have felt longer), the 5 beasts chased Wooyoung around the dorm, attacking him with thier pillows and stuffed animals. At one point, they even managed to get him on the ground.
 
"YAH BWOYA?!" Wooyoung yelled, pinned underneath Chansung's . Everyone shook thier heads in dissapointment.
 
"You were such a jerk to our Jieunnie!!" said Taecyeon, hitting him again.
 
"So much for being a boyfriend!" added Nichkhun. "I'm not even like that to my Jagi!! And me and Victoria have been together for 2 years already! (a/n: 2 or 3? They're anniversary is on June 1st... Lol KHUNTORIA~ ^^)
 
"I just did what I thought was best--"
 
"Hyung, was leaving her on your 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY even necessary?" asked Junho.
 
"Well--"
 
"What about rejecting her song?" asked Chansung.
 
"But--"
 
"And being drunk?!" added Minjun.
 
"AISH!! MOLLA!!" Wooyoung yelled, defeated. "This isn't what I wanted!!!" he cried.
 
The other members stopped thier nagging thoughts. No matter what the situation, Wooyoung was still thier brother, and they knew that they had to help him get better. They sat around him (minus Channie, who was still on him) and stared thinking of ways on how to get back thier beloved WooU couple.
 
Chansung got off of Wooyoung with an idea. "Hyungs! I got it!" he exclaimed happily.
 
"Mwondae (What is it)?" they asked. Chansung motioned them to go into the corner of the room and huddled closely so he could tell them.
 
Wooyoung, who was suffering from a broken heart and back (Chansung was...omo...), overheard only a few of the words:
 
"Building...."
 
"Speakers......"
 
"Dance......."
 
"Uri Channie....so smart!"
 
"DAEBAK (Awesome/ Big hit)!" they yelled, dispersing. Coming over to Wooyoung, Taecyeon looked straight into his eyes.
 
"Youngie...are you sorry for what you did?"
 
"Huh?"
 
"I said, are you sorry for what you did to Jieun?
 
Wooyoung was having a mental war within his head. Should I be...? Ani (No)!! She's the one that said we should "Take a break"!!!
 
As if reading his mind, Taecyeon said, "Don't feel as if your not at fault. It takes two to tango, Youngie." Wooyoung's eyebrows raised in confusion from the analogy. Aish, this kid... "You did things that drover her to ask for a break! Do you want a break??" he asked again.
 
"......" Taec's right...
 
"Well?"
 
"......" I'm at fault too...
 
"Youngie!"
 
"......No." Wooyoung said a shakily. Clearing his throat, he said said it again with more confidence. "No. I don't want to take a break," he continued, standing up. "I want...no, need...her back. I want her to comeback."
 
The 2PM beasts grinned at Wooyoung's answer. 
 
"And we have a plan to let her know that."
 
-------------------------
 
Yaaaaay Wooyoung!!! \(^o^)/
 
"Assa!!" The end is near!! :'D *cries tears of joy*
 
Like my double update? Keke I work hard for you guys! All I ask in return is your support!!
 
Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe~!! >,<
 
Khamsamnida~!!! ^^
 
FINAL CHAPTER: CWYTHS (Comeback When You Hear This Song)