Envy

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[Taecyeon]
 
Baby stop-- naega dorawa
Naegan neo hana
Raneneul geol algo itjanha
Jalmothan geo ara maja
Niga nareul tteonaja maja geurimi
Jara gamjeongi cha olla ije
Nan neo hanabakke molla gue
Dongan wae I mareul mothaetneunji molla
Mianhe geurigo, saranghe
 
Baby stop-- come back to me
You know I only have you
I know I did wrong, you're right
As soon as you left me
This longing grew and my emotions rose up
Now I only know you alone
I don't know why I didn't say this for all this time
I'm sorry and, I love you
 
------------------------
 
Wooyoung woke up with a massive hangover. "How much did I drink last night...?" he mumbled to himself. He tried remembering last night's events, but met with pain searing throight his head. "Ugh..." Clutching his head, he tried to stand up, only to fall back down onto the bed. The room was spinning and he had to blink a couple times before yelling, "Eomma!!"
 
Siyoung, hearing her son's yell, hurriedly poured the hangover soup she made earlier into a bowl and onto a tray. She took the tray into Wooyoung's room and set it down on his nightstand. Sitting on the bed, she gently rubbed her son's back until he was able to sit up. She was glad Woosun (a/n: her husband) was on a business trip. Wooyoung would be surely dead if he was caught in his current conditon by his father. 
 
"Woo-ah," Siyoung said while feeding him the soup,"you need to set things straight with Jieunnie. The way you've been acting is very unlike you. Whatever's wrong between you guys needs to be handled maturely. Aratchi?
 
"Arasseo(I understand)," Wooyoung replied, "arasseo".He took the spoon from and continued to drink the soup until the bowl was empty. Leaning back against the headboard, he sighed contentedly. "Maa!"
 
Cleaning up, Siyoung just smiled and nodded her head. "Dont't forget what I said!" she said before leaving his room.
"Ne..." Wooyoung mumbled half-heartedly. What eomma said is true, he thought to himself. Looking onto his nightstand, he noticed that there were two tickets to an art show. Eomma must have left these. I suppose I shouldn't let them go to waste...
 
**********************
 
"Where is he?" Jieun muttered, looking around the art gallery. "He's the one who called me here in the first place..."
 
-Flashback-
 
"Driving me crazy~ y lady, neol bomyeon wae iri, gasuemi ttwineunji~"
 
Jieun, having just finished her shower, flipped open her phone. "Yoboseyo?"
 
"Jieunnie..." Woyoung breathed on the other end. He didn't think she would pick up so fast.
 
"Ne? she asked, rather annoyed.
 
"Woukd you uhmm...like to go the upcoming art show with me?
 
"......"
 
"Jieunnie...?"
 
"Hm? Oh, ne okay..."
 
Assa! Wooyougn cheered in his mind. "AWESOME!!" he yelled. Catching himself, he cleard his throat and said, "I mean, *ahem* great! Wer something nice!"
 
Jieun smiled softly at his attempt to sound cool. "Ne~ ddo bwayo (see you later) oppa~!"
 
"Keke ddo bwayo, Jieunnie!"
 
-End Flaahback-
 
Jieun decided to walk around a little bit instead of standing in one place. The art waan't on the wall for nothing! While wandering, Jieun stopped to lok at one painting that wasn't on the wall, but rather on top a table. "E-V-N-Y?" she spelled aloud.
 
"Actually, it's E-N-V-Y," came a voice from behind her.
 
Whirling around to face the person, Jieun asked, "Nuguseyo?" The man just smiled and  observed the painting.
 
"Envy, also called Jealousy, is one of the 7 Deadly Sins. To be green with envy, to harbor that emotion, can cause the mind to be filled with negative thoughts of want." Turning to Jieun, he walked slowly towards her until her back hit the wall. Using his arm to lean against the wall next to her head, he held out a piece of paper with his number on it. "Call me next time you feel this? 
 
Before Jieun could retort, she heard the slam of doors hitting walls and angered footsteps stomping towards them. She gasped when she saw Wooyoung suddenly in the random guy's face.
 
Wooyoing snatched the paper out of the guy's hand and him a menacing glare. "Beat it!" he growled. The random guy backed off and scrambled out of the room. He turned to Jieun. "And you..." He grabbed her chin harshly and forced her to look at him. "What was that all about? Who was that? Why did you leave? Did you decide to go with someone else when I invited you?"
 
Jieun's warm brown eyes turned firey red. She pushed Wooyoung off her and yelled, "What am I to you?! Am I your posession for eternity?? You know why I walked around?? Because you were late!!" Her chest heaved from the yelling. Taking deep breaths, she looked up directly into Wooyoung's eyes. "Jerk."
 
------------------------
 
*low whistle* Daayuum Jieunnie!!! O_o
 
Ohmaigawsh thank you to my commentors and subscribers once again!! Sorry for the late upload...since it's summer and I live in Hawaii, it's pretty much obvious that I've been going to the beach alot ^^  It's a bummer there's no wifi though >.<
 
Please anticipate the next chapter!!
 
Don't forget to comment and/or subscribe!!!
 
Khamsamnida~!!
 
NEXT CHAPTER: WRATH