Greed Pt. 2

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[Nichkhun]
 
Jeomjeom duryeowo jyeosseo neol
Bonaen ge jalmothan il gataseo
 
So I kept getting scared because
It seemed like a mistake to let you go
 
--------------------------------
 
Parking his car, Wooyoung hastily grabbed the flowers in his passenger seat before stepping out. With a beep-beep of his car alarm, he took in a deep breath to calm his racing heartbeat. Putting a warm smile on his face, Wooyoung walked happily into the restaurant.
 
"Jieunnie!"
 
"Oppa?"
 
Jieun was really starting to believe that he wouldn't show up. She had to embarrassingly say, "I'm wating for someone" each time a waiter showed up. Some even showed light sympathy in thier eyes for the pretty agasshi who would be stood up on the special occasion.
 
"Mianhe, jagiya," Wooyoung apologized, hugging her and placing kisses on her cheeks. He offered her the small boquet of white roses as a peace offering, along with one of his killer (and slightly sheepish) smiles.
 
Jieun smiled warmly and accepted the flowers with a blush. "Kenchana..." she said, turning to show him what she did for thier night. Thier food sat neatly on eather sides of the covered table, and off to the side was a bottle of wine chilling in a bucket.
 
"I--" she started, only to be cut off by:
 
"DJ's got me going, crazy it's magic, can't stop the music~"
 
It continuously rang, and so Wooyoung apologized to the slightly deflated Jieun. Please don't...
 
"Yo Minjun," he answered, "what's up?" 
 
"BRUH!!" Minjun yelled, "Jinyoung-hyung is gonna be here in 30 minutes to check on our skills. he's deciding to choose tonight!!"
 
After listening to Minjun, Wooyoung's eyes widened. "Mworago (What did you say)?? Chincha?? I'll be there in 10!!" He hung up and prepared to leave.
 
Jieun stood in shock at what just happened. "Oppa!" she said. Snapping back to her senses, she made a grab for Wooyoung. "Oppa!" He turned around to face her.
 
"Hm? Oh jagi, I--" Jieun cut him off.
 
"Nevermind." She began to gather her things as well and pushed past Wooyoung.
 
Pulling her back, he said, "Wait! Aren't you going to--" Again he was cut off.
 
"What, Oppa? Do you want me to wait an extra hour for you?" Jieun let out a breath. "Eomma wanted to talk to me," she spoke quietly, "Kanda." Releasing herself from his grasp, she walked out of the restaurant, tears silently flowing down her pretty face.
 
Wooyoung shook his head in disbelief. What's happening to us?
 
*********************
 
In the end, Junho ended up getting the role for the movie "Cold Eyes/Stakeout" (a/n: REAL MOVIE!!!), which led Wooyoung into further confusion between him and Jieun.
 
**********************
 
Done!! That turned out a little longer thanI expected it to be...puts my first Chapter to shame, huh? X_x
 
Hopefully this has satisfied your expectaitions....
 
PLEASE COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON MY WRITING SKILLS!!
 
Khamsamnida~~~
 
NEXT CHAPTER: SLOTH/LAZINESS