Lust

Comeback When You Hear This Song
[Chansung's Part]
 
Issuel tten mollaseo
Tteoangoseodo mollaseo
 
I didn't know when you were with me
I didn't even know after you left
------------------------------
 
"He's late..." IU murmured, looking down at her watch. The face of the watch was a yellow heart, and if you looked real closley, you could see "WooU" inscribed in the very corner. IU grabbed her things and walked out of the hole-in-the-wall coffee shop. She took the late bus home, and since there were very few people riding with her, she didn't have to cover her face too much. Leaning back, she calmly texted a message:
 
To: Oppa <3
"Oppa, I'm tired from the shoot today so I'm heading home"
 
No response came.
 
10 minutes later she got off a few streets down from her house and started walking. Arriving at her door, she gasped in suprise at the figure standing before her. "Oppa..."
 
Wooyoung smiled apologetically at her and swooped in for a kiss. "Mianhe..." he whispered, pulling her into a hug. It was the 3rd time this week that he had missed another meeting with her. He heard her sigh and felt her slowly push him away. Slightly shocked, Wooyoung let go of her.
 
"Kenchana..." IU said, turning around to unlock her door. Wooyoung stood awkwardly on the side after the semi-rejection. Following her inside, he closed the door and locked it behind him. "Oppa," IU said, "I'm tired of--"
 
Wooyoung, sensing what she was going to say, quickly covered with his, effectivlely silencing her. "Shh..." he mumbled, "mianhe..." He slowly led her into the bedroom as they continued kissing.
 
IU knew what was coming next. This would be the 3rd time this week.
 
**************
 
Around 11:00 pm, IU slowly rolled out of Wooyoung's hold. Wooyoung mumbled incoherently and rolled to his side, so his back was facing her. She carefully scooted off the bed as to not wake him up, and put on one of his overshirts.
 
Stepping out onto the balcony, IU breathed in the cool Seoul night air. She leaned on the railing and looked up to the start in the night sky. "Why do I still do this?" she quietly said. Her watch beeped softly and she looked down at the time. The yellow heart-shaped face showed that it was 11:11pm.
 
IU closed her eyes and began thinking of a wish. She could hear Wooyoung's light snore as he slept. Squeezing her eyes shut, she whispered her wish. "I wish...i wish we didn't have to do this anymore."
 
A single tear slid down her cheek.
 
*************************
 
Early the next morning, Wooyoung woke up a reached over the bed for IU. Instead, he grabbed a piece of paper which read:
 
Oppa,
Mianhe for leaving so early. Manager Oppa needed me.
Anneyong ^^ -Jieun
 
Wooyoung's finger ran across a small, wet dark spot by the end of Jieuns name.
 
"What's this?"
 
 
---------------------------------
Me: Tada!!
Readers: *cricket* *cricket* *cricket*
Me: *blacks out and falls to ground*
 
Don't be afraid to leave comments on how i can do better, readers!!
*cowers in corner* but don't be too harsh...
 
NEXT CHAPTER: GREED