F O U R

Sakura Falling

Jongin took a sip of the orange juice and leaned his head backwards in the couch. He was still at Sehun’s house, they were sitting in Sehun’s couch together, Sehun was playing Mario Kart and Jongin was just watching. He didn’t want to do anything.

“Why do you think she hasn’t asked about me?” Jongin asked.

“I don’t know” Sehun replied, he was very focused on the game and didn’t give Jongin the attention Jongin wanted. “Maybe she has moved on. Since you didn’t come to the airport”

Jongin sighed. “I wanted it to end fast and without pain”

Sehun paused the game, he put the remote down and turned around and Jongin.

“And you actually believe that you’re all free from pain?” Jongin heard the sarcasm in Sehun’s voice.

Jongin lifted on his head to hit Sehun with his remote. “I miss Soojung”

Sehun showed Jongin a small smile. “I know you do; maybe… you need to find someone new to get over Soojung”

“Or move to the States” Jongin chuckled.

Sehun laughed. “Hey, come on! There are a lot of pretty girls in our school. Jinri is cute”

“Yes, but she is Soojung’s best friend”

Sehun lightly patted Jongin on the shoulder. Jongin smiled towards Sehun, he knew that Sehun was doing his best to cheer him up. It didn’t make any big success though.

At this time, Jongin felt like he never could stop loving Soojung.

~*~*~

Soojung looked at the clock on her phone, she had been in the mall with Kris and her sister for three hours now and she was bored.

“Sooyeon-unnie, I want to go home” Soojung whined at her sister.

Kris looked at Soojung and smiled. “I can drive you home. I heard that Sooyeon is meeting someone here”

Soojung looked at Sooyeon; she now understood why Sooyeon had dragged her out to the mall. To make her forget about Jongin and have a reason to go to the mall, but she would instead see some guy when she was there.

“Yeah, his name is Alexander and he’s really nice. But Soojung; is it okay if Kris dries you home?”

Soojung looked at Kris, who was standing there while looking at both Soojung and Sooyeon. He looked really suspicious.

Soojung sighed. “I guess so, let’s go”

Soojung walked out to the Kris’s car with Kris following her. She sat down at the passenger-seat and took the seatbelt on.

Kris sat down behind the steering-wheel and began to drive. “You have to give the directions to your house”

Soojung nodded. “I got it”

She lightened up the screen of her phone and pressed in the password; Jongin’s birthday 0114.

The background-picture of Jongin showed up and Soojung smiled at him. She missed him so badly right now.

Kris gazed over at her phone and spotted Jongin in the background. “Who is that? Your boyfriend?”

Soojung shook her head. “My ex-boyfriend, we broke up when I moved”

“What’s his name?” Kris still sounded gentle, even though Soojung suspected that he was hurt by the way she spoke about her ex.

“Jongin… Kim Jongin” Soojung the screen with her thumb as if she could touch Jongin.

Kris looked at the picture once again. “Pretty name for a pretty boy. Have you heard anything from him since you moved?”

Soojung felt her heart drop; she didn’t want to think about it. Jongin hadn’t called her once or texted her. He didn’t even come to the airport the day she moved.

While doing her best to hold her tears inside, Soojung shook her head. “No, he hasn’t called me once…”