Chapter 2

Back For The Revenge


-At canteen-

     "Hyung!!!" Changjo shouted and waving his hand at Yongguk,Myungsoo and Baekhyun when he saw them walked in the canteen.

    "Yo what's up guys!" Baekhyun wave his hand back at Changjo.They sit at the table near the side of the canteen.No one dare to sit at that table because B.A.P might 'kill' them if they sit at there.

    "Hyung,guess what.." Changjo asking them with a smile on her face but they just give him a don't know look.

    "We just got a new 'toy'.She's our new classmate.Her name is Baek Su...Su...Su Rim.Yeahh Baek Su Rim" Changjo don't remember her name and just say whatever that pop out in his mind.

    "It's Su Min,Changjo.Not Su Rim.Aigoo" Changjo the back of his neck and let out a small laugh.

    "Really? This is a good news.So,where is she now?" Myungsoo asking Changjo while looked around the canteen.Changjo also looked around to find Su Min.Then he saw someone who look like Su Min at the table near the door.He stared at her more than 20 seconds because he want to make sure that she is the one who they searching for.

    "Gotcha! There is she.The one with red ice watch who sat at the table near the door" they smirked when they saw Su Min and approached her.

    "Hey you,yes you.Welcome to our school and welcome to the HELL" they emphasize the hell word.Su Min looked at them counfusedly.She don't know that the 6 guys in front of him are the badass group in their school.She also don't know that they will make her as their toy and make her felt regretted because had moved to this school.

    "Thanks.By the way,what do you mean about hell?" The girl who sat behind her nudge her hand and tell her not to speak with them with a small voice th
at can't make B.A.P hear it.She wonder why her friend said like that.

    "Are you just told something to her?" unfortunately Baekhyun realize that moment.Her friend just shaking her head to make them believe that she didn't said anything.

    "So you think I didn't saw what you did just know? Tell us what you just told her just now or I pour this water on you." Baekhyun word just make her body shivering because of fear.

    "Hey,why you guys so rough with her? She didn't said anything bad about you guys at all" her angry voice make all people at there looked toward them.She looked around and saw that they are whispering to each other.She can felt that all of them were talking about her.


    "Omo,why she talked like that? She don't know who are them.They're very dangerous.Look at L,he gave her a death stare.That's mean,she in trouble right now.They will 'kill' her.* she heard one of the conservation from the student and started to felt uneasy after heard their word.*What are they talking about?* she asked herself.

    "Awwww,so brave.Huh,who are you to yelled at us ? How dare you.Who do you think you are?" she got shocked with what L.Joe just said.She can't said anything right now.What pop out in her mind is run away,run away from the 6 guys that he didn't know at all who are them actually.

    "Please forgive her.She's a new student so she don't know anything.Please let her go.I-I will give you how much that you want but before that,please let her go" her friend asked B.A.P to let her go for this time.At first,they don't want but after Chunji persuaded them,they let her go.

    "You're so lucky right now but if you dare to mess up with us again,don't you ever think that we will let you go.So,watch out." Yongguk glared at her and gave her some warning while poured a water toward her face.Her face and uniform became wet.Not only her,but her friend too because L poured the water toward her.After that,they walked out of the canteen.

    "Are you guys ok? Aishhh look at your uniform,it wet already."Some student approached them when B.A.P lost from the sight.

    "Yes.Don't worry and thanks because you guys care about us.By the way,who are them actually?" asked Su Min.She really want to know who are them.Why they so rude to others.

    "They are B.A.P,the badass group in our school.Don't try to mess up with them or you're in trouble."said one of them. "But she already messed up with them" the others,spoke.

    "What should I do know? Oh god,please help me.Please protect me from them." Su Min speak to herself.She afraid that they will hurt her one day.When that time coming,she rather die than being hurt by them.

                                                              ***********

Kringgggg

    The school bell ringing.It's mean the school just end.Suho their class president asked them to stood up and say thanks to their teacher.

    "Ahhhh finally,the school just end.I'm so tired." one of their classmate muttered."*yawn* ahh is class already end?" Cap,who just woke up from his slept asked the others."Yeahh.Aishh come on,let's go home.You always slept in the class.Why you came to the school if you always slept in the class? *sigh*" Youngjae,Cap's cousin muttered to him.Su Min laughed at them and didn't realize that someone is looking at her right now.

    "Hey !" L.Joe calling him rudely.She turned to them.*? aishhh so rude* Su Min thought.

    "Come with us.Yongguk hyung want to see you right now." She curious why they want to meet her.Without saying anything,she followed their footstep.

    "There is she.Hi Su..Su.. what her name again?" Not only Changjo,Baekhyun also didn't remember her name and asked L about her name.But,he also don't remember so does Yongguk who never care about what her name and so on.

    "Aishh whatever.Hey Su Su,come here,come here.ppaliiii.Why so slow?" Baekhyun called her Su Su because he don't remember her name.After heard Baekhyun words,she speed up her step.

    "Hey,we want to tell you something.So listen carefully."said Yongguk with a serious face.

    "Started from today,you're our 'toy' got it?" her jaws dropped.

    "W-what? W-why me?" she asked counfusedly.They smirked.

    "Because you had be choosen from us.So,you have to.Don't ever complain or tell the teachers or the police about it or you're in danger.We will kill you for sure.I'm taking it seriously so don't try to mess up with me.You got that?" She got a warning from Yongguk.She so speechless right now.Her eyes start to watering.

     "So my slave,today you have to do this" Changjo give her some book and followed by L.Joe,Baekhyun,Yongguk and L.

     "Please do our homework.We want to rest." She take it slowly and looked at them with sad face.

     "Don't make that face.It's so ugly.Erghhh" L.Joe yelled at her.

     "But how can I finish your homework." she referring it to Yongguk,Baekhyun and Myungsoo.They shrugged their shoulder and all of them left her.

     "Omma,Appa...why you sent me to this hell school?" she start to cry and back to her home.


     


Please subscribe and leave some comment ^^