Chapter 1

Back For The Revenge

    "Please don't throw my bag into the drain,please! I'm begging you Yongguk-ssi" Bang Yongguk,or known as Yongguk is a leader of a badass group in Top Media's school.The group consist of 6 member including Yongguk as the leader.The others are Myungsoo the ice prince,Baekhyun the sweet guy,Chunji the kindhearted guy,L.Joe the mischievous one,and lastly the evil maknae,Changjo. Others people might think that they are the perfect guys but,for Top Media's student..they are an evil,the badass and the scarier guys.. even the teachers also afraid of them.

     "Ok,we will not throw it but for exchange,you have to do something for us,can you?" said Baekhyun while patting that guy's shoulder.

     "Y..yess.What you want me to do?" Baekhyun smirked.

     "You see that's girl? Someone with the blue MCM bag."Baekhyun asked him while pointing his finger at the girl who is walked in from the school gate.He just nodded.

     "I want you to go to her and kiss her's cheek.Can you do that,nerdy? Or you want to see your new bag in the very dirty drain?" they all laugh at that guy while that guy looked like he want to cry.With forced,he walked to the girl slowly.

     "Yah!! ppali!! How dare you try to make us wait for you." Changjo shouted angrily to that guy.

PPangg!!!

      That guy got a very hard slap at her face.His cheek turn red because of the slap.B.A.P was very happy to see him like that.They laughed so hard.

      "How dare you kiss me.Who are you to do that.You just a trash you know.You can do that to someone like me.Arghh I can't believe this" that girl or known as Krystal yelled at him.She can't controlled her anger right now.She is one of the queenka at the school.

      "I'm sorry Krystal-ssi.I just do what they asked me to do.I'm really really sorry.Please forgive me." he bowed 45 degrees for many time to Krystal.If it not because of B.A.P,he wouldn't do that.

      "Who the heck asked you to do something nonsense like this.Are they crazy or what? Tell me who are them,i will make sure they will feel regret to what they had did." that guy don't want to tell her because he scared that he will be in trouble if he tell her. B.A.P might beat him.They don't realize that there was someone approached them step by step.

      "We.We the one who asked him to do that.Why? Got a problem with that? And who the heck that you mean just now? Us? So,what do you want to do with us?" It was B.A.P who approached them.Krystal was so shocked until make her speechless.She didn't think that the one that the guy mean just now of course they are B.A.P.Only B.A.P like to bully people like that.L words just make her body shivered.

       "N-No.I...I...."she can't say anything.Her mind was blank.She don't know how to say because she was to scare.She scared that they might do something to her even she's a girl.They don't care about that.

       "Can't say anything to defend yourself,? Ok so we take this as your fault.Hurmm guys,what should we do to this ? We have to punish her right?" L.Joe ask the others.They don't have any idea about what should they do to her.But suddenly,Chunji,the one and only kindhearted person in B.A.P come toward them.

       "Hey guys,sorry I'm late.I have something to do just know.So,what's wrong? Is there anything happened? Why with this girl?" Chunji ask confusedly.He don't know what just happened.

       "Actually just now we ..." Changjo want to tell Chunji but suddenly Yongguk give him the signal for not telling him about this.

       "There nothing happen Chunji.Since you already here,let's go to the class.Come on guys." They walk to their class without giving a punishment to Krystal.She let out deep sigh after they left.She felt relieved.It's all because of Chunji that they don't give punishment to her.She was so thankful.

        Chunji is the one and only kindhearted member in B.A.P.He don't like to bullying others. When they bullying someone,he the only one that do nothing.It make people confused about how he became friends with them and join their badass group because he's not bad at all.He different from his friends.The reason why Yongguk don't want him to know about that's problem is because he don't want to make Chunji angry.Whatever Chunji said,he will do it but that's only when he in a good mood.

-In 4 Exo-A's class-

        "Yah look! I bet she's a new student." Changjo pointing his finger to the girl who walked in their class with their class's teacher,Miss Park.Chunji and L.Joe look at the person that Changjo mean.

        "Bet? Hmm,what if she not a new student?" asked L.Joe.

        "I will be your slave.But,if I win..you guys have to pay anything that I buy.Haha so how? Deal? Come on!!! or you guys scared because you guys already know that the winner is me? Hehe" He smirk.He dare to said like that because he believe that,she's a new student.

        "Hmm interesting.Ok deal" L.Joe furrowed his eyes and give a look to Chunji like is he serious about that? Chunji just nodded.

        "Hahaha so deal? Oh yeahh."Changjo seem happy because he already know the winner.Of course it's him.

        "Stand up class.Bow." they all stood up and bow 60 degrees to their class teacher except Chunji,Changjo and L.Joe who just sit at their chair and act like they didn't heard what Suho,their class president said.

        "Ok guys,we have a new student today.Please introduce yourself to the others" said Miss Park while asked the new student to introduce herself.

        "Hello,my name is Baek Su Min.Nice to meet you guys." she bow 45 degrees to the other students.

        "See? I told ya,she's a new student.Waaa so you guys will pay anything that i want to buy right? Hmm what should I buy for today huh?"Changjo looked very happy while L.Joe seem really stressed.

        "Arghhh my money.Yah why you said deal? See? now we have to pay anything that he want.You know him right? Aishhh" L.Joe whispered to Chunji.

        "Arghh whatever" Chunji also stressed after heard L.Joe's words.

        "Guys,just forget about that for awhile.Didn't you realize that we just got a new 'toy'?" said Changjo while looked at Su Min.

        "You're right.Wahhh can't wait to 'play' with her.I'm sure we will have fun." L.Joe smirked.

        *Aishhh these boy,why they really love to bullying the others? It's not fun at all.Aigoooo* Chunji thought while shaking his head.
       

                                                        -to be continue-

For next chapter : 

                          "Hey you,yes you.Welcome to our school and welcome to the HELL!!"

                          "They are B.A.P ,the badass group in our school.Don't try to mess up with    
                            them or you're in trouble"


                          "Started from today,you're our 'toy'."

                                           "Please do our homework.We want to rest."

 


Ok,so i'm done with chapter 1.arghhh about the poster,aishhh don't know how to do a horror poster.i just know how to do a romantic comedy  poster only -.- oh and don't forget to subcribe and comment ok.See ya!