Chapter 8

Back For The Revenge


    The teachers had a meeting at the meeting room.Because of that,all students in the classes had some fun by made noise,playing something in the class and other.In class 2 Exo-A,some students were playing the game,some students were talking and some students were studying while 'the 3 prince' at the back were sleeping well.

    "Changjo-ahhh~~" Changjo,who was sleeping awake from his sleep when he heard someone whispered his name.He looked around but there was no sign that someone called him.Then,he placed his head on the table and continue his sleep time which have been disturbed.

    "Jonghyun~~" once again,his sleep time have been disturbed.He lift his head in annoyed. "Aishh,who dare to call me Jonghyun." he muttered.He turned his face at L.Joe and Chunji.But,they were sleeping peacely.He ruffled his hair in frustration.*Someone try to make fun of me,huh* he thought.He acted like he was slept.

    "Choi Jonghyun~~" he quickly opened his eyes when he heard it again.He saw a girl who sat next to Sohyun was the one who kept whispering his name.*Gotcha.But,who's that?* he thought.That girl's face can't be seen because of her face was covered with her long straight hair.Chanjo kept stared at her and when he looked at her hand,he saw that her hand was full of scars.He gulped.*she look scary* he thought.

     Suddenly,he realized something that made him started to feel gossebumps.*That place...isn't that placed was empty? It was Su Min's place right? And,no one dare to sit at there.So,who's that girl?* he felt uneasy with it and placed his hand at the back of his neck and began rubbing it.

     Suddenly there was a strong wind from the outside.It made her hair move a little bit from her face.Changjo became frozen in his spot.He saw her face.Her face was full with bruises and there was a blood at her nose and mouth.Changjo started to shivering.He took his book and covering his face with it.*Go away. Please go away* 

     After a few second,he slowly remove the book from his face to look whether the figure was still there or not.His heart beat faster than before.Fortunately,the figure that he saw just now already gone.He breath a sigh of relief while bent down his head.When he lift his head,the figure which just now he saw beside Sohyun are now right in front of his face.Her face was full with blood,her eyes was all black and her skin was dark.


     "Aaaaaaaaa" he screamed in fear and felt down from his seat.Everyone stopped from doing their own activity and looked at him,so does Chunji and L.Joe who awake from their sleeping because of shocked.

     "Yah Choi Jonghyun,what's wrong with you dude?" asked Chunji confusedly.Changjo looked at Chunji then looked back in front of him when he heard someone called his name. That figure stare at him angrily and approached him slowly.He quickly stood up and ran out from the class in fear.Chunji and L.Joe who was in confused and worried about him at the same time,also ran out from the class to follow Changjo.

     "Changjo!!! yah!!! wait!!" Chunji shouted loudly.

     "Yah Choi Jonghyun!!! stop!!!" Shouted L.Joe.

     "L.Joe,please call Yongguk hyung.I started to feel uneasy right now." L.Joe nodded.He took his phone and called Yongguk.

     "Yoboseyo? Hyung!! There something strange just happened at Changjo. Now,Chunji and I were chasing him.We don't know where is he right now.We started to feel uneasy about it."

     "Where are you,right now?" asked Yongguk worriedly.

     "The 4th floor of Block B,in front of music room.Hyung,ppalli!!!" said L.Joe.

     "Ok.Wait for us." Yongguk ended the call.He ran out from the class rushly and went to 3 Infinite-A class to call Baekhyun and L.After that,the three of them ran fastly to block b building where Chunji and L.Joe was there.

     "Hyung!!!" shouted Chunji and L.Joe when they saw Yongguk,Baekhyun and L are running towards them.

     "What happened?" asked Baekhyun curiously.

     "We don't know what happened to him because we were slept at that time and was awake after heard he screamed.He looked like he was in fear.His face was pale.Then he ran out from the class in fear.Seem like he tried to escape from someone." Chunji told the hyungs.

     "What the hell just happened to him actually? aishh." shouted Myungsoo in frustration.

     "Lets find him" everyone nodded and started to find him.They already searched him all over the place but he still can't be found.

     "Baekhyun-ahh~~" Baekhyun quickly turned back when he heard someone whispered his name.Then,he saw a figure who look like Changjo are running at the corner of the corridor.

     "Changjo?" he said.They looked at him."Where?" asked Yongguk.He pointed his finger at the place where he saw that figure.They began to run and chased that figure.The figure which was seen by Baekhyun just now was really the one who they have been searching for,Changjo.

     "Changjo!!!!" shouted them.Changjo who was running stopped after heard the shouted. He turned his face at the back."Guys!!" said Changjo.He ran towards them but he stopped his step when he saw that figure again.He pointing his finger at the figure,trying to tell his friends about it.They felt confused and looked at their back.But,there was no one.Changjo who was in fear ran again.

     "Changjo,wait!!!" they began to chase Changjo who was running again.

                                                    *************

     Changjo ran as fast as he can.He ran down the stairs quickly and unfortunately,he saw that figure was waiting for him at the stairs.He tried to run up the stairs back but then,he saw that figure at there.

     "Go away!!! Please go away!!! What do you want from me?" yelled Changjo in frustration.

     "I want you...and your friends....die." Changjo got shocked by her words.

     "But why? What have we done to you?" asked Changjo confusedly.

     "You guys killed me.Now,I want to revenge for what you guys have done to me.All of you have to die" said that figure.

     "What? W-who are you?" asked Changjo confusedly.Suddenly out of nowhere there the wind blows and that made her face which was covered with her hair can be seen now.But this time,the face was not looked like what Changjo had saw in the class.This time,her face can be saw clearly.

    "Su-Su Min?" Changjo's eyes widened.Su Min's soul smirked at him.He stood up quickly and ran from there.Creepy laugh can be heard for Changjo even he already far away from the stairs.He looked back but that soul didn't follow him.He looked ahead again and stopped  his steps when he saw Su Min's soul was right in front of him.

     Su Min streched out both of her hands and strangled his neck and lift him up on the air. Changjo chocked as her grip on his neck was so tight that made he can't breath.He struggled his body trying to escape but the fact is he can't.

     "It's time for you to die,Choi Jonghyun" the grip became more tight until made a blood coming out from his mouth.His face became pale and red because out of oxygen and his eyes became wide open.Because of he already out of oxygen,he die.Su Min release her grip from his neck.His body fall and lay on the floor.Su Min look at him satisfiedly and smirk at the dead body in front of her.After that,her soul was disappear from there.

                                                   *************

     "Minhae,you know what...last night I saw your boyfriend with another girl went to the cinema together." said a girl who was talking with her friend.

     "Are you serious? Who's that girl? I will ki-...aaaaaaaaa" that girl's friend screaming in fear loudly and that made she clueless.

 

     "Yah!! what's wrong with you?" she asked her friend.Her friend then pointing her finger ahead.She who's clueless looked ahead and got shocked when she saw a dead body in front them."aaaaaaaaaaaaa"

                                                    ************

    "Hyung,did you heard that? Someone was screaming.Maybe she in trouble." said Chunji when he heard a scream which came from the downstairs.Yongguk nodded.All of them ran downstairs rushly.

     "What's wrong?" asked Chunji confusedly when he saw the 2 girls were kneel down on the floor while covering their face.One of them pointing her finger ahead.Chunji became clueless.Then,L.Joe patted his shoulder.He turned his face,facing L.Joe who look in shocked while looking ahead.Chunji who still clueless also looked ahead and got shocked by what he saw.

     "Chang...jo..." all of them except for the 2 girls ran fastly towards Changjo's body which was lying on the floor.

     "Omo.Changjo!!! Yah!!! Changjo!!!" yelled L.Joe while shook Changjo's body.

     "He..he..he's dead" said Baekhyun while looking at Changjo's body shockly.Tears began came out from their eyes.Yongguk who was in frustration punched the wall hardly and Myungsoo sat in frustration while grips his hair while crying.Baekhyun kneel down beside Changjo's dead body while hugging him.

     "This can't happen.I can't believe this.No...no..no..." Chunji kneel down on the floor slowly while crying hardly.

     At the time they were grieving because they loss one of their bestfriend,there was someone who was watching them happily. 


 


Done with chapter 8.Just ignore my broken english or grammar mistake or whatever.

I'm sorry for not update my fanfic for too long because lately,I always update my other fanfic until I forgot to update this fanfic.Hee sorry (^.^)v

This is my other fanfic :
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/467110/my-enemy-is-my-husband-jiyeon-exo-romanticcomedy-chen-arrangemarriage 

Like always,don't forget to subscribe and comment ok.Bye!!