Chapter 7

Back For The Revenge


      It's already a week since the day of Su Min pass away.Jihyun and Sohyun now didn't talk so much and they still felt sad because they lost their befriends that they just knew.They still felt that Su Min was here with them.Police said that her death was because of despression and they also asked if there something happened to her in school when she still alive.But no one dare to tell them that she has been bullied by B.A.P.They also believed that her despression was because of B.A.P.

    Jihyun and Sohyun looked at Su Min's place sadly."Su Min-ahh,I know you're with us right now,right? Why didn't you talk with us?" Jihyun speak in lower voice."
Are you didn't want to be friends with us anymore?" Sohyun's eyes was watering.*I'm sorry.....*someone thought. After a few minutes,their new mathematic's teacher Miss Jung Hyo Rim enter the class.This is her first day in their class.

    "How many people in this class? Is there anyone absence today?" she asked."It's 23,Miss Jung and no one absence." Suho speak.Miss Jung lift her face a little high and start counting number of people in her class right now."22,23,24.Ehhh you said your class have 23 students but why when I counted,it's 24?" everyone in the class got shocked by her words."Actually we have 24 students but one of us already....errr m-move.Y-yeahh she m-move to another school last week." Suho stuttering.He looked around the class and counting by himself.*It's only 23 students.Maybe she counted according to number of table in our class* Suho thought.

    "Huh? but,it's 24 students now.Can you tell me which want is that student's table?"She got confused and curioused."There,beside Sohyun." Suho pointing his finger toward Sohyun while Sohyun lift her right hand's up."But,there is someone next to you right now,right?" once again,everyone got shocked.They facing in each other confusedly.


       "N-No.There no one beside me Miss Jung." Sohyun look at the empty place beside her fearly.Miss Jung frozen in her spot.She close her eyes then open it slowly and realize that there is no one beside Sohyun.It just an empty place.*Maybe it just my imagination* she thought."Ahhh nevermind,just forget it.Let's start our first class." the learning session begin.

       After 15 minutes,the teacher give a question for them."Is there anyone who can solve this question?" she look at her students."Ahhhh this question,it's  hard to solve it" Woohyun mumbling."We had been given a question that quite similar to this question, last week right? Aishh it's really difficult.Even I'm,the Math-Genius also can't answer this question." Ricky also mumbling.

    "This kind of question,only she can solve it." Jihyun speak to herself."No one? hmm ok then" Miss Jung began to write the answer but stop when she saw someone raise her hand,want to answer."Oh,there's one.Come here,solve it.By the way,what's your name?" she asked her but she didn't get the answer.

    "Correct answer.Wahhhh" she clapping her hands in aweful.

    "It's Su Min." that girl said in lower voice.

    "Huh?"

    "My name is Su Min" 

    "Oh,so your name is Su Min.Waa I can tell that you're good in math right?" 

    "Miss Jung,she Su Ah not Su Min." Chanyeol spoke."Ehh? But just now she told me that her name is Su Min" she got confused and confused with all of this."Aishh I starting to feel goosebumps" "Yeahh,me too" she heard the words from her students.Everyone travelling their eyes around the class.Looking up and down,right and left,infront and back.

    "Ehh,Why I'm here? Isn't I at my place just now?" Everyone turn to face Su Ah who seem like she just awake from her sleep."What do you means? Wasn't you just solve this question?" She pointing her finger toward the whiteboard."Huh? Am I? Sorry,but I'm bad at this subject and always fail in exam.So how possible can I solve this question?" her words made Miss Jung got a goosebumps.

    "W-What's your name?" she asked stuttering."It's Su Ah" *so they're true.How about Su Min?* she thought."Then what about Su Min? Who is she,then?" she asked curiously."She the one that m-move to another school" Chen spoke.

    "Aishhh.Enough!! What the heck is happen now? I'm tired of this." L.Joe stomping her table using his hand angrily.

    "You" Changjo pause,pointing his finger toward the teacher."What wrong with you,huh? Why you keep talking about nonsense things? What a weird people." his yelled made Miss Jung got shocked.

    "Miss Jung,what's wrong with you? What with have 24 students,there was someone next to Sohyun's place and thats name that you was talking about? Please don't talk about someone who was gone from this world.Stop mention Su Min's name can you? Fine,she was gone.She not move to another school but she was dead in this school.So,are you satisfied now?" L.Joe's words made Miss Jung frozen in her spot.She was speehless.*Thats means,I-I saw a ghost? Her ghost?* she thought.

    "Guys,enough!! just stop it.Let's go from this hell class.Come on." L.Joe and Changjo didn't argue and following what Chunji told them."Aishh this ing class.* Changjo kick the table hardly and walked out from the class.

                                                           *************

    As usual,they went to the rooftop to release their tension or whatever."What the heck just happen? Why did that teacher mentioned Su Min's name? All the things that happened just now was so weird you know.Damn it!!" L.Joe asked in frustration.

    Chunji ruffled his hair "I don't know.Seem like she was there in the class".

    "If that so,we in trouble right now.I still remember her words that she will get the revenge.I think this is the time for her to seek her revenge." said Changjo.They got frustration.They don't know what to do if all the things that Changjo just said is true.They lay on the floor and close their eyes,searching for the calmness.

    *That's true.You guys was right.Just wait for your turn* someone thought.


 


Only this for chapter 7.Just ignore the grammar mistake or whatever.It's will be hard for me to update my story after this because yeahhh the school holiday already at the end.I'm sure there will have moreeee homework after this since we had an exam before the school holiday.So,when the teachers give back our paper....of course we have to do correction right? So yeahhh do subscribe and comment.