Chapter 11

Back For The Revenge

-L.Joe's Pov-

    I directly went to home as soon as school have ended.I'm not in a good mood and I don't know what just happen to my life.I'm changed a lot started from the day Changjo was dead.Sometimes I felt like I don't want to live in this hell life anymore.I don't want to see my friends die anymore.It's broke my heart a lot.Day by day one of them will leave me.

Knock! Knock!

   "Byunghun-shi,I bring the food for you.May I come in?" said the maid.

   "Just come in" she walked in and put the food on the table then went out back.Since I'm so hungry,I took the food and ate it.But,suddenly I smell something.What could it be? I looked at my food and got shocked because the plate was full with smelly things and also have many worms in it.I thrown the plate quickly and rushing went to the toilet to wash my hands.

   "Aishh what food that the maid had gave to me? It's really smelly and so disgusting. "Ahjumma!!!!" I called that maid.I still can smell that smelly things.Was she making fun of me or what? I went out from my room and called that maid again from the upstair. "Ahjumma!!!"

    "Yes,Byunghun-shi.Do you need something?" asked her with innocent face.

    "What was in your mind,huh? How could you gave me that disgusting food? Are you trying to make fun of me or what? Are you just lost your mind? " 

    "I'm sorry but that the only left." said the maid.

    "W-what? Yahh,are you losing your mind? That kind of food should be in the dustbin,not in my stomach.If there wasn't anything left,then just cook.Thats one of the maid's work."

    "If you said so,then why did you force me to ate this food?" What is this ahjumma talking about? When did I asked her to eat this kind of food?


    "Byunghun-shi" I looked back when I heard someone calling my name.

    "Ah-ahjumma?"

    "W
ho are you talking to?" I became speechless.That was ahjumma.Then,who's the one that I talking to just now? 

    "Didn't I was talking to you?" she shook her head."No,I just came back from the grocery shop.Is there anything happen?"

    "N-no.Just forget it.If there anything,I'm in my bedroom ok." It's her.It's Su Min.I need to call Chunji before its late.I rushly to my room and searching my phone.Aish,where did I place it.I lift the pillow and finally,found it.

    "Yah,pick up the phone.Aish Chunji,please pick up the phone" suddenly there is loud sound that can make my eardrums break.",where did this sound came from?" 

    "Your friend already dead!! He's dead!! Now it's your turn!" I quickly thrown my phone after heard that voice.Was it true? Chunji.....

                                                ************************

-Chunji's pov-

    What's wrong with this dude.He calling me but didn't speak anything,aishhh."Chunji....." hmm? "Chunji....".Did I just heard my name? No,maybe it's just the sound from the wind. "Help me....." Wait,since when the wind can make a sound that sound like someone say help me? 

     "Please help me!...."

     "Who's that?"

     "Please..."

     "Su Min?"

     "I SAID HELP ME!!!!!!!!!" I got shocked and screamed as her face was directly in front of mine.Her eyes seemed was pierce till the depth of my soul.From her eyes,I can see the mixed feeling of hatred and sadness.

     "Please stop this nonsense things.You already dead.Please stop from haunting us.I'm begging you" She dissappear from my view but she left all of her misery that she went through all this time with me.I can heard the sound of screaming mixed with crying.I felt very sorry towards her and I regret that I didn't truly stoped them from bullying her.I'm such a bastard.

-Author's pov-

     Tears kept coming out from his eyes.He felt really sorry and he regret about what he have did.Su Min's soul may be dissappeared from his viewed but that doesn't mean she's not there.She felt sad when she saw Chunji like that but no matter what happen,she has to get her revenge.That was her promise.She will never let them alive happily in this cruel world.

                                                 **********************

     "Appa,I went to my room first.It's hot,I need to take shower again." he went to his room then directly went to the bathroom without knowing there was someone who was waiting him in there.He passed the bathroom mirror and directly went to the bath tub.

     "I should rest my eyes since I felt a little tired" he mumbling to himself.

     "Yongguk-ahh...." he opened back his eyes as soon as he heard his name was called.

     "Appa?.....maybe it just my illusion." he continue back what he was doing just now.But before he closed his eyes,he heard it again but he just ignore it.His body slowly began to get into the water completely without he knowing.Suddenly he have been pulled by someone that made he drowned in the water.He then saw a girl with the creepy face was smirking at him while holding his legs.

     "Ahhhhhhhhh" shouted Yongguk in fear.He turned around to check whether there is something in the bathroom.He sigh in relieve when there is nothing while holded his forehead. 

     "What a scary dream.Luckily that just a dream." he closed his eyes for a second then got shocked when he opened back as he saw the water in the tub became red in colour or we should say it as blood.He quickly get out from the tub.He looked around the bathroom, his eyes became widen as he saw the entire room was full with blood.He looked at the mirror and was shocked to death about what he had saw at the mirror.It was Su Min.She had no eyeball and the blood kept coming out from her eyes.

     "You! you again.What do you want from me? Your already killed my friends.Wasn't it enough for you already? And now you want to kill me? Huh I will never let you do anything to me.Go away!!!" his voice was echoing the entire room.

     "You will die!" Suddenly the mirror was broke into some pieces.Unexpectedly,some fragments of the mirror was soared in the air and jabbed at Yongguk's face.One of it was jabbed into his eyes.He blubbered because of the pain.Unfortunately,his father already slept and didn't heard his scream.The other fragments of the mirror kept jabbed him until it's made the blood came out like the waterfall.The bathroom was full of his blood.

      "He already dead and now.....it's your turn.Hahahahahaha" .........


I'm so so so sorry to all my subscribers.Sorry for not updating my story for too long.heee like always,just ignore my broken english or whatever.