Chapter 10

Back For The Revenge

-Baekhyun's Pov-

    The school bell just rang.I quickly packed my things and put it in my bag.I ran rushingly towards the school gate without told my friends that I can't hanging with them,today.I have to go somewhere which I can't tell them where is that place.I took the taxi and asked him to send me to the place that was written at the small piece of paper.It's took about 45 minutes from school to there.It was my 
sam-chon's house.

    "Sam-chon"

    "Hmm? Oh,Baekhyun.Come here.Have a sit" I walked towards him and sat next to him.

    "I need your help" I told him about everything that had happen to me and my friends.I hope he can help us since he's a shaman.

    "Take this charm with you and these,give it to your friends.Take it with you whenever you go.Don't you ever leave it and make sure this charm always with you.Understand? " I nodded.

    "Thanks a lot sam-chon.I have to go back now.See you next time."

                                                          **************

    I went to my room and thrown my body on my bed.I'm so tired.I hope after this,no one from us will get kill again.I really really hope it.Suddenly I heard the door bell ring for a couple times.Who could that be? I walked down the stairs and went towards the door.

    "Huh? There is no one here.Maybe that was the kids that just wanna have some fun." I speak to myself.

-Author's Pov-

    He turned around back but was got shocked when he saw a white body full with blood. It's was Su Min.He quickly opened the door and ran away.He ran as fast as he can.He stop awhile to take a breath.

    "Where is the charm?" he explored all his pant's pocket but the charm was not there."Oh ,it's in my room." Then,out of nowhere...Su Min was an inch from his face.

    "Aaaaaaaa.No,d-don't kill me.Please stop this nonsense things Su Min.Why you kill us when your death was not because of us? Stop killing my friends." she just bursting into frightening laughter.Her eyes turned to red while blood keep coming out through her head. Seeing that,Baekhyun continue ran from there without realize that he was already on the middle of the road.His foot was automatically stopped when he saw a dead bodies on the road.It's was Chunji and L.Joe.

    "G-guys...? H-how could this happen?" tears start coming down from his eyes.He closed his eyes and got shocked when the dead bodies was gone as he opened his eyes's back.The trailer's horn can be heard from behind.He looked back and *bammmm* his body was flew few meters away to the side of the road.Blood keep coming out from his mouth and at the back of his head while his eyes was opened widely.His legs was torn off as well as his left arm.His accident was a tragic accident.

                                                        **************

    Chunji,L.Joe and Yongguk rushly went to the hospital as soon as they heard about Baekhyun.Police was everywhere in the hospital.They have to investigate about Baekhyun since his accident was really tragic.

    "Excuse me.The one who got involved in the tragic accident was one of your friends, right?" one of the policeman asked them.They nodded.

    "Sorry for asking this but have you guys have an enemies since the guy that was dead in the school and the guy that was found dead in the club toilet was also your friends." the just shook their head and of course the will never told that all of this was not done by a human but was done by a soul that want to get her revenge.Who will believe it if they say that and they might been laugh by the police instead.

    "Hmm it's a bit weird huh because all of the victim was your friends.I think,you guys should be more careful because we don't know maybe after this,it is your turn." they looked at each other.They already know that their turn will be after this.They went to the mortuary to see Baekhyun for the last time.Seeing Baekhyun's condition made them scared and felt goosebumps.

    "Aaaaa" L.Joe's scream made them got shocked."What wrong?" asked Chunji worriedly. L.Joe whispering to Chunji's ear..."I-I saw...Baekhyun's face became Su Min face and suddenly the eyes was opened" they became silent. 

    "Let's go" Yongguk's voice broke the silent.They walked out from there in fear especially L.Joe and Chunji.

                                                      ****************

-The Next Day-

    The news was spread to all over the school.Myungsoo's and Baekhyun's death became the most hot topic that the students were talking about since their death were so tragic.

    "Yah,do you think their death was because of Su Min?" one of the student said.

    "Yeah maybe Su Min want to take her revenge because when she still alive,she always been bulied by them."

    "Or maybe......" 

    "Maybe?"

    "Maybe Su Min's death was because of them.Maybe she not jumped out from the rooftop but she had been pushed by them until she fell from there."

    "Sshhhhh.It's them." all of them shut theor mouth when they saw Chunji,L.Joe and Yongguk.All eyes were stared at them and they knew what have the student was talking about.They just ignore it and walked to the school backyard.

    "Hyung,only three of us were still alive while the other already dead and it will be our turn sooner." Chunji broke the silent atmosphere between them.

    "I don't want to die." L.Joe cried.

    "Everyone don't want to die,Changjo,Myungsoo and Baekhyun as well.But,what can we do to stop this from keep happening.What just have to wait and when it's already our time,we can do nothing." Yongguk look at the sky.The weather was so fine.The face of three of their friends who already gone were pop out at the sky with a warm smile on their face. They can help but keep thinking about their dead friends.

    "I still remember the day when all of us met for the first time....at here." said Chunji.

*FLASHBACK* 
~One year ago

    "Hey kiddo,what are you guys doing here? This is my port you know? Go away from here now or I will kill you" said Yongguk angrily.

    "Sorry.We don't know that this is your since there is no your name written at here" said L.Joe.

    "Should I write my name first so after that I can claim that here is my place? Should I? Huh,who would do that stupid things,dude?" Yongguk bursted into laughter after saying that.

    "You! It's you who will do that STUPID things" a voice was heard from out of nowhere. Suddenly a figure was approached us slowly.

    "How can you claim that here is your port when there is no your name written here? So,if you wanna claim it,you have to do that STUPID things." said him.

    "Who are you to get involved in my problem.I'm not talking to you dude,I'm talking to this two kiddo."

    "Who care?" said him coldly.Yongguk became more angry and cannot control his anger. He grasped his fist strongly and tightly and punched him with all his strength.That guy fell on the ground.His mouth start bleeding.He stood up and punched Yongguk at his stomach strongly.The fight between them became more serious since both of them cannot control their anger.Their face got a lot of bruise.L.Joe and Chunji who didn't know what to do became more panic.Suddenly Changjo came and got shocked by the fight between the two guys.He looked around and he saw a guy.He rushingly ran towards him and asked for his help.They quickly ran towards here back.

    "Omo,yah Myungsoo!!" shouted that guy."The three of you,hurry up...help me to detach them" yelled that guy.Without thinking more,they help to detach them.

    "Let me go" they keep shouted it.

    "PLEASE STOP!!!" yelled Chunji who cannot stand anymore.Everyone became silent.

    "Can you guy please stop fighting over ridiculous reason? It's so childish.We're already a high school students not an elementary school students anymore.So,please stop fighting like a kids." Chunji's words made their mind back to reality and realize about it.They facing each other and suddenly burst into laughing.

    Yongguk clear his throat and say "Yeahh,you're right." to Chunji.He then continue..."Hey you,I'm sorry because I hit you just now.I just can't control my anger."

    "It's alright.I also wanna apologize to you.I'm very very sorry." 

    "It's alright.By the way,what's your name?" asked Yongguk.

    "Myungsoo.Kim Myungsoo but just call me L. I'm in my second years here." 

    "Wooo we're in the same age then.I'm Yongguk,Bang Yongguk.Nice to meet you" 

    "Are you ok now?" asked Myungsoo's friend."I'm ok.Don't worry.Oh and,this is my friend. Byun Baekhyun." Yongguk bowed to him,same goes to him.

    "Let's go" said Chunji to his friends.

    "Hey,wait a minute.Where do you think you want to go after you yelled at me just now, dude." the three of them became panicked.

    "Haha just kidding.I wanna thanks to you.Thank you so much." Chunji just bowed."If you guys don't mind,can you introduce yourself?" asked Yongguk.

    "Sure,why not.I'm Lee Chanhee but just call me Chunji.This is Lee Byunghun.You can call him L.Joe and this is Choi Jonghyun.Changjo for short.We're in our first year."

    "Oh I see" said Myungsoo.

    "Guys,how about we become friends? Maybe we can form a group.So,friend or not?" asked Baekhyun.All of them said friends in unison.Their laughed made the environment between them became harmony and cheerful.

*End of flashback*

    "I alsp remember it.How can I remember something that was so percious for me.All of you already look like half of me.If you guys already gone,it's me that...I'm already gone too even I'm still alive" said Yongguk while looking at the frame photo of them together.


 


Update!!!!! Sorry for my broken english or grammar mistake or whatever.