Chapter 3

Back For The Revenge

-Su Min Pov -

     "Good Morning Su Min" someone greet me when i walked in the class.She take my hand to shake with her hand.She introduce herself."My name is Jihyun.I'm the vice president of this class.Nice to meet you."I shake my hand with her.She seem like a nice girl and not to forget my first friend too,Sohyun.I look around the class and also out of the window searching  for B.A.P's member but seem like they didn't come yet.Maybe this is the right time to ask about them.Should I just ask Jihyun about them? I think yes.

    "Excuse me but can I ask you about something?"I bravely ask her and she nod her head. "Can you tell me about B.A.P? About how dangerous are them and so on.But if you don't want to tell me it's ok.I don't mind." She walked to the window and look outside.I following her footstep and also look outside.Omo,there was B.A.P at the school gate,bullying someone who just enter the school.Why they do that? They're so bad.But suddenly,I remember about yesterday.They declared me as their toy.On the first day,they asked me to do their homework.For the next day, I don't know what will they ask me to do.

    "He,the one who is toughest among the others is Bang Yongguk.Their leader and the scarier guy in the school even the teachers were afraid of him" So,he was the leader,that's why he look scarier than the others."Next to him is Kim Myungsoo but don't you ever call him by his real name and don't ask why because we also don't know the reason.Just know him as L and he is the ice prince.Behind L is Byun Baekhyun.He might be sweet but he more to the rude side." Oh I see.Yeahh,I can see his rudeness yesterday at the canteen."Next to Baekhyun is Choi Jonghyun but just call him Changjo.He our classmate and he the youngest in their group and also the evil maknae.The shortest one is Lee Byunghun.Same as L,don't you ever call him by his real name because he really don't like it."

    "So what should i call him?" I asked."Just call him L.Joe.He's a playboy.Don't believe all his sweet words because it have the meaning behind it.And the last member is Lee Chan Hee but just call him Chunji.He the one and only kindhearted member.He different from his friend who love to bullying others.But,it doesn't mean you can be friend with him because B.A.P don't like it.They think that all people who try to become friend with Chunji is because they want to avoid from being bullied by them.Although Yongguk is the leader,he always followed most of what Chunji said." Now I know why they let go of Sohyun after Chunji persuaded them.Seem like they had finished the bullying thing and walked to their class.

    "Are they really dangerous like what people said?" I asked again.I have to know about them because now I already become their toy so,if I don't want to get any trouble I have to know what can I do and what I can't.

    "Yup.If I not wrong,they already made 10 teachers resigned from this school,20 students and 4 teachers got hospitalized,33 students moved to another school,5 students got a trauma and stopped going to school,damaged 8 teacher's car who messed up with them and made our school loss half of money just for the process of repaired school properties that had been damaged by them.Their hobby is bullying others especially the new student who they will make her/him as their toy." my jaw has dropped after heard about what they had do all this time.They're a the very dangerous person that I had meet.And now,I became their toy.Omo,what will they do to me? I'm so scare right now.

    "Oh so you there! where our homework that we gave you yesterday? Did you managed to finish it?" I turned back when heard someone voice.It's B.A.P asked for their homeworks.I ped my bag quickly and take their book and give back to them.

    "Hmm,good.Thanks yaww."Baekhyun take the book and check either all their homework already finished or not.He praised Su Min after looked at all the book which is full with the answers.I look at Jihyun who look confusedly.

    "Aishhh,yah!!! who took my chair?" We got shocked by Changjo voice.Aigoo this boy,he looked scary now.

    "I-I'm sorry.I didn't mean to take y-your chair.I-I give it back t-to you."the boy with a big glasses stuttering.Changjo who is boil in inside right now take the chair and throw it to that boy and make that boy groaning because of hurt.He kicked and punched that boy like there is no tomorrow and like that boy just make a biggest fault.No one dare to stop him right now while B.A.P just smirked and Baekhyun supporting Changjo and shouted happily when Changjo beat that guy like he's watching WWE right now.

    "Stop it.What are guys doing right now? This is a class,not a battle field or what.I hope the 3 of you go back to your class right now since the class just started."Suddenly they were stopped by Miss Park who come to start the class and ask Yongguk,Myungsoo and Baekhyun to go back to their class because they not in the same class and they also a senior.
    
    "Are you alright Sehun?"asked Miss Park to that boy."Don't worry,I'm fine."he said that he's fine while we can see that there is a lot of blood coming out from his mouth.

-Byunghun Pov-


    "What the heck is that teacher talking about.He talked a lot for today's class.It's so boring." I ruffled my hair because of frustration.Changjo also do the same while Chunji tapped his fingers on his table in frustration.

    "My hand feel like want to punch someone right now.Yah L.Joe,let's get out from this boring class.I can't take it anymore."Changjo asked me to get out of the class.Hmm nice idea I think.He's right,we should get out from this hell class.Suddenly I heard someone punched the table.I turned back and it was Chunji.He stood up and walked out of the class without saying anything.I looked at Changjo and he looked at me back.Then we following Chunji,walked out of the class.

    "What are you looking at? Just look at the teacher and the whiteboard since you guys really love to study right?"Changjo yelled at everyone in the class who looked at us.

    "Aishh why so boring today?" Chunji punch the wall and shouting frustly.He let out a deep sigh."Hey kids" we turned around to look from where the voice come.Oh it's Yongguk hyung and Myungsoo hyung.Wait,where Baekhyun hyung?

    "Had a very bored class also?"asked Myungsoo hyung.We nodded and let out a deep sigh."Where's Baekhyun hyung? Why he didn't come with you?" I asked them curiously."He went to the toilet just now" Oh I see.
    
    "Let's go to school backyard and don't worry about Baekhyun,I already told him." We always spend our time at there,planning about what to do for today and so on until the recess time.But usually we spend more time at the rooftop but not for today.

-Su Min pov-
   
    The canteen look peaceful right now.Maybe because there is no B.A.P who will mess it."Su Min-ahh" someone sang calling my name.I think I know that voice.It belong to one of them. Better I get out of here before they will do something to me.I stood up and turned back. Suddenly I bumped to someone behind me.The water in the plastic cup that I hold spilled on one of someone's shoes.I lift my head up to see that person.

    "Yong-Yongguk sunbae.I-I'm sorry.I didn't mean to.." I stuttering."Oh ,look what have you done to Yongguk hyung's shoes,how dare you " Baekhyun cut of my words and yelled at me.I look at Yongguk's face,he give me an angriest glare.

    "You have to clean it" He speak coldly.His voice is full with anger."O-Ok I-I will clean it for sure."Want it or not,I have to clean it.I saw Myungsoo whispering something to Yongguk but I don't know what are they whispering about.

    "I want you to clean my shoes but not using a brush but,using your tongue.So, it now!" Is he crazy or what? Using my tongue? It so dirty.Seriously,I can't do this.This is crazy."What are you waiting for? his shoes now,come on.Don't make us wait"L.Joe yelled at me and ask me to do that crazy thing.What should I do now? Chunji,why he don't want to stop them like yesterday? Aishh this guy.

    "When we asking you to do something,you have to do it no matter what.Don't you get that? And don't make us wait for too long. it now ." Baekhyun pulled my hair roughly then he slamming my head down onto Yongguk's shoes.It's really hurt.I have no choice but to his dirty shoes.Tears coming out from my eyes.B.A.P's laughter fills the hall and I really hate to hear that. Suddenly, Yongguk kicked my face and make my body flew not to far from them.Blood coming out from my nose and my mouth.It's really really hurt.I felt like I will die.

    "This is the reciprocation because you made my shoes got dirty with the water and also your dirty ." They smirked.Baekhyun and Changjo walking toward me with a plate of mashed potato in their hand.They pull my face and slamming it onto the mashed potato.My entire face covered with mashed potato.I can hear laughter from everywhere.It made me felt ashamed.I saw Jihyun's and Sohyun's sad face because they can do nothing to help me.It's ok,I understand about it.After B.A.P left the canteen,they quickly run toward me to help me get up.Tears can't stop coming out from my eyes.I want to die so I can live in peacefully without anyone can't make fun of me again.Oh god,please take my soul and let me leave this evil world.I don't want to live in this 'hell' again.W-wait,why my sight become unclear? Now,everything become black.I can't see anything.Is that's means that I'm already dead like I want? I hope so,so I can live peacefully.


                                                                                                *************

    "Su Min-ahh,Su Min-ahhh" I open my eyes slowly.Where am I ? Oh it's school's nurse room.Then I saw Jihyun,Sohyun and Miss Park infront of me.So that's mean that I'm still alive."Are you alright,Su Min-shii?" Miss Park asked me worriedly."I'm ok.No need to worry about me but thanks" I speake slowly with a fake smile.I'm not ok right now.The pain still can be felt.

    "Let me sent you home" Jihyun offered herself to sent me home buy I refused.W-wait,is the school already end? I looked at my watch,it's already 8:10 o'clock.Aishh,I missed a lot of classes today.They help me get up from the bed and Sohyun give me my bag."Thanks Sohyun" she give me a warm smile.

                                                           ************

     I looked around to look if there is B.A.P or no.Luckily,there is no sign that they are here.At last,I can go back peacely.Thanks,god.

-No One Pov-

     "There is she.Let me call her.Su... ouchh.yah!!" Chunji pushed Changjo's head."Pabo!!" said Chunji and L.Joe."Wae??" Changjo asked them confusedly."Isn't we already talked about this just now? Let her go for today.She already suffered enough.Don't you remember?" Chunji furrowed his eyebrows."Aishh,why you so kind Chunji? Ok.Ok.I got that." their eyes following Su Min's body until they can't see her more.
   


So,that's it.Just ignore my broken english.I told ya,my english is not so good.Enjoy reading and give some comment and do subscribe.