Chapter 9

Back For The Revenge

- Author's Pov -

    "Please,please,don't kill me.I'm sorry.I'm sorry.Noooooo" 

    "Yah!!! Baekhyun! Byun Baekhyun! Are you alright?" asked Taehyung.

    "Huh? Oh,I-I'm ok." 

    "You having a nightmare again?" 

    "Yeahh." he sigh.

    "Can you tell me what had happen to you? You acting strange since a few days ago." Baekhyun just shook his head.He don't want to tell Taehyung about what had happen to Changjo.Since that day,almost everynight he having a nightmare.In his nightmare,there was a girl who tried to kill him who he believe that girl was Su Min.*It was her.I believe,the girl that try to kill me was her.Oh my god,what should I do?* he taught.

                                                        **************

    Chunji looked at one of the picture on his phone.It was a past photo of he and Changjo."How are you Changjo? I wonder what are you doing right now *chuckle*.Did you know how much I miss this moment? Did you know how lonely we are when you're not around to tease us like always? We miss you,Changjo.We miss you." 
Tears start falling down from his eyes."Why you have to die? Why?"

    "I'm sorry." 
Suddenly Yongguk came out of nowhere.

    "Huh? For what?" asked Chunji confusedly.

    Yongguk continue his words.."
It's my fault.His death was because of my foolness.If that day I didn't asked you guys to do that stupid thing towards Su Min,this thing will never happen.There was no one will die.Not Su Min,nor Changjo.I'm sorry.I'm not a good leader.I made you guys did stupid things.I-I-I'm sorry." his eyes became red.Chunji stood up from his Sofa and went to Yongguk then hug him.


    "Hyung,it's not your fault....it's our fault.Don't blame yourself please." They cried together and didn't realise that there was L.Joe who eavesdropping their conversation from behind the door.He slowly sat down on the floor with teary eyes.He lift up his head and said "I'm sorry."

                                                                                           *************

-At The Club-

    The music was so loud that will make our eardrum hurt.But everyone in here didn't ever care about it.What they know are just have some fun until the feel satisfied with it.This was the first time Myungsoo came here after he stopped coming here since 1 year ago.He can do whatever he want since this popular club was owned by his uncle.

    "Hey guys" he greeted his club friends happily.

    "Hey,L.What's up man? Woahh we taught you will never come here again."

    "Yeahh but tonight I felt that I just wanna have some fun.So thats why I came here again.Moreover,I miss this place man.It have been a long time I didn't come here,right? Hahaha"

    "Yeah right.You're lucky man because there were so many hot and y girls at here tonight."

    "Oh really? awesome."

    "Wait." his friend looked around and then he called out a name."Kyungri.Kyungri." The girl then come towards their place."Yes?" she asked."I wanna introduce you too someone.Here, this is Myungsoo or known as L.He is Uncle Kim's nephew.And L,this is Kyungri...my cousin." he shook her hand with Kyungri while smirked.

    "Nice to meet you,pretty." said Myungsoo.

    "Wanna dance?" asked Kyungri.Myungsoo stood up and went to dance with her.After 10 minutes danced with Kyungri,he left to the toilet.

    He looked at the mirror happily."Hmm,she got a nice body.What a perfect girl." he speak to himself and stopped when he realise that there was a girl who enter this toilet."Huh? Did I just entering the wrong toilet or she was the one who get wrong? Better I go check it by myself." He walked out from the toilet and looked and the toilet sign."Was she didn't see it? The sign say mens room not ladies room.This really piss me off" 

    "Myungsoo~~" He looked around when he heard the voice but there was no one.He started to walk but once again,he heard the voice.

    "Who's there? Hellooooo? hmm maybe thats girl."He turned back and walked in the toilet back.There was no one here.All doors were opened widely so of course there was no one here.He started felt goosebumps.When he want to step out his foot out of the toilet, suddenly the door closed by itself hardly and have been locked with itself.The lamp started to off and on like someone is playing with the lamp.

    "Hey stop playing! Who are you? Don't you dare to make fun with me.Yah!!!" he yelling loudly but there was no one.Suddenly,out of nowhere,there was a crying sound.Myungsoo looked at the mirror.

    "Aaaaaaaa" he screaming and run towards the door when he saw a figure full with blood on it face and body.

    "Help me! Help! Help! Someone try to kill meee.Help! Uncleeeeeeee." He let out all of his voice to scream but no one heard it."Please,don't kill me.Please.I'm sorry Su Min.I'm sorry. Please don't kill me" he begging while crying.

    "No matter what,you have to die.All of you have to die.There is no forgiveness.You have to pay for what you did to me." said Su Min.She strangling Myungsoo neck and lift he up. Then,she throw him towards the mirror.The mirror was broke into pieces and because of that,Myungsoo's head started bleeding.She then scratching to all part of Myungsoo's body. The toilet was full with Myungsoo blood.

    "P-ple-please let go o-of m-me." he keep begging and begging towards Su Min but no matter what happen,there nothing can change Su Min from get the revenge of her death. She pushed Myungsoo towards the iron beside the sinks until made the iron penetrated his stomach.Sadly,Myungsoo pass away immediately with his eyes open widely and blood coming out from his mouth.

                                                      *************

    "What take him so long? Aishh." Kyungri muttering.

    "Kyungri,better you go and check him." she stood up from the sofa and walked to the toilet.

    "Psst,why I starting to feel goosebumps? The atmosphere in here was not good.Ehhh, Myungsoo....Myungsoo....,L? Hey!!! Are you still there?" She knocked the door but no one open it.She try to open it by herself since there was no one who open it.

    "Myung...aaaaaaaaaaaa"

                                                      **************

    Beep! Beep! Beep! 

    "Huh? aishh who dare to bother my sleep? Yoboseyo?.......oh tt.I'll be there."

    "Yoboseyo,yah Byunghun,go to Myungsoo hyung's uncle's club right now!! Aishh just go.Ppalliiiii!!!" yelled Chunji.He then sent the message to Yongguk and Baekhyun,asked them to go to the club quickly.

    "Hyung...." he started his motorbike's engine and ride it fasterly.

    "Hyung,Byunghun....." 

    "He's dead." said Baekhyun while sobbing.

    "No way...no no no...ahhhhh.! Oh my god,why? why? You already took Changjo and now,Myungsoo hyung too? Is it still not enough? After this,who's turn? who's turn? tell me!! tell me! please tell me! please!" Chunji who already can't control his anger was screaming and yelling like crazy people.The others tried to stop him from doing the stupid things.Tears started falling down to their cheek.


    "I-I can't take this anymore.I will not let her kill us just like that.She can't do this because her death was not because of us.She fell by herself.So,all of this was wrong." said Baekhyun while wiping his cheek.


 


Hellooooooooo.I'm so so so sorry to all my subscribers.Sorry for not updating my story for too long.heee (^.^)v hoho like always,just ignore my broken english or whatever.