Chapter 4

Back For The Revenge


    In a rainy morning,Su Min looked out of the window since her place his near the window.*It rainy at the outside.* she thought.She don't give full attention to what they teacher is teaching.Not only her,the 3 'princes' in their class also.Chunji slept since the class had started.Instead of give full attention to what teacher said,Changjo give more full attention to his video game player.While L.Joe,looking at Su Min with a dirty mind in his head.He just made a planned for what to do with Su Min today.*I will make sure you will never forget about what will happen to you today* he thought then giggle.

    "Yah L.Joe!!,are you crazy or what? why you laughed while there's nothing funny thing at all?" Changjo who is curious about why L.Joe laughed while there's nothing to laugh asked L.Joe the reason.L.Joe smacked his head hardly and make him scream out in pain.

    "Ouchh.Yah!! It's hurt you know.Aishh this crazy guy.Do you wanna fight? Come on let fight.I'm sure you will lose." Changjo shouted to L.Joe angrily.Everyone looked at them since they just ruining the learning session."Are you okay Changjo-shi?" Miss Yoon asked him curiously. "No I'm not.This crazy guy just smacked my head.It's hurt you know" Changjo complained about L.Joe to Miss Yoon."Yah!! watch out your mouth.Don't called me crazy because I'm not." they started to fight but suddenly someone have bumped their head to each other.They groaning in pain.

    "Aishh why so noisy? Don't bother my sleep time.You guys can continue the class.Just ignore what happen at the back." Chunji speak while yawning.He's the one who made Changjo and L.Joe in pain.*He...look cute when he spoke while yawned* Su Min thought.

    "Yah! why you do that? It's really hurt.Ouchhh."Changjo muttering to Chunji.He didn't listen to what Changjo said and continue his sleep which had been ruined by his childish friends.

                                                            ************

    "Hyung,just now in the class..I just made a very nice plan for Su Min.Do you want to know what kind of plan that I have made?" L.Joe asked them with an evil smile."Oh,so that's why you laughed huh?" now,Changjo already got the reason.They nodded.L.Joe give them a sign to come closer to him and then he whispered to them.

    "Wow,brilliant! Haha nice idea.I'm sure it will be fun.But at that time,Chunji must be away from us.He can't know about this.He will never let us do this if he know about it." they nodded after listen to what Baekhyun said."There must be someone who have to be with him at that time." To be honest,all of them want to be at there..watch what will happen to Su Min."You,you have to be with him.Got it?" Changjo got shocked when Yongguk choose him.He can't say anything because the one who choose him was Yongguk,the scarier guy.

    "When should we start?" asked L curiously."Emm how about after school hour?" they nodded."So let's meet at here before we start our plan,ok? And you Changjo,you go home with him."Then Chunji who come from nowhere join them without knowing their evil plan.

                                                             ************


-Su Min's Pov-

Kringgg
      
    The school bell just rang.All of the student packed their things at went out from the class."Su Min-ahh,I'm in rushed right now.I have to go to somewhere so I'll go first.Bye,see you tomorrow and take care ok.And you too Sohyun.Love you,chingu-ya!" She smile at us before run out of the class.She really really in rush huh.Hmm.


Beep Beep

       Sohyun's phone rang and she answered the call."Yeoboseyo? Oh Omma,waeyo? Ermm Ne.Wait,Su Min-ahh,I have to go now.My mother already at the school gate,waiting for me.Bye,see you tomorrow." Now,I'm alone.Aishh I have to walk alone again like before.After the inccident about I had been kicked by Yongguk,Sohyun and Jihyun always go back to their house together with me.But it's ok.

-L.Joe's Pov-

    "Seem like our work became easier huh" I whispered to Changjo and he smirked."But L.Joe,aishh I want to watch it so bad.How about we just tell Chunji to go home by himself for today?" I pushed his head and the pabo word come out from my mouth.

    "Guys,I should go now.I have something to do so,we can't go home together like always.Please tell hyungs about this.I go first." Changjo and I facing each other.Changjo's smile already come out of his face.Of course he feel happy because he don't have to go back first.We make a high 5 after Chunji's body disappear from our sight.Oh,I should text Yongguk hyung to change the plan since Su Min is alone right now and Chunji also just go back by himself.

Beep Beep

    There is a message from Yongguk hyung and he said ok.Yes,so we can start it now."Yah!! asked her to stay here for awhile" I asked Changjo to tell Su Min.He nodded.Su Min furrowed her eyebrow after Changjo asked her to stay.Beep beep.I received a message again but this time is from L hyung.He asked me to take Su Min to the rooftop.

    "Changjo!!" I called him and give a signal to take her to the rooftop.He tell Su Min and without saying anything,she just following our footsteps.

-Su Min's Pov-

    What they want to do to me? Why they asked me to go to the rooftop?  Aishhh I'm so curious right now.When we arrived at the rooftop,I saw there are Yongguk,L and Baekhyun sunbae.They are all here except for Chunji.Where have he been? Ahh nevermind.Ok so what they want to do now? I saw Yongguk and the others smirked when they saw me.


    "Annyeong,Su Min-ahh" Baekhyun sang.Goosebumps started trailing in my arm.Then he walked toward me and hold my right arm strongly while Changjo hold my left arm."Lay her down." Yongguk told them to lay me on the floor.I looked at L.Joe,he started to his shirt one by one.Omo,what they want to do? Don't say that they wanna me.

    "Don't worry Su Min,we not hurting you.We just wanna,well...have some fun with you" L.Joe my first and second button of shirt.Then he come closer..just inches from my face and landed his lips on mine.I got shocked by his movement.He then go down to my neck.Tears can't stop coming out from my eyes.I can't believe this could happen to me.I close my eyes because I don't want to see this.But then,I heard some noisy sound.I open my eyes and see that all B.A.P's member are laughing so hard.It made me confused.

    "See? I told ya,it will be fun.Bhahahaha"L.Joe laughing so hard but his words made me curious."Yeahh,you right.Look at her face..hahahaha.Aigoo.Su Min-ahhh,scary huh?? hahaha" Baekhyun also laughing so hard until made a water came out from his eyes.

    "W-What are guys talking a-about"I'm asked them in stuttering.They can't stop from laughed."Like he said,we just wanna have some fun with you.....by act like L.Joe wanna you."Myungsoo answer my question and then give me an evil smile.I quickly stood up and buttoning my shirt.I run to the door,want to leave as soon as possible but Yongguk stop me by grabbing my hair.

    "Where do you think you want to go?" he asked coldly with his scary gaze."I hope you remember about my warning" She let me go after I nod.I walked out from the school fastly and the tears still can't stop from coming out.I will never forget about today.How could they do to me like this.But as long as I'm still have a then it's ok.

                                                       **************

    I hope for today,I will never see that's B.A.P but it will never happen since I'm in the same class with their 3 members.I let out a deep sigh and Sohyun notice it."Are you alright,Su Min? You got dark circles at your eyes.Did you get enough sleep last night?" Am I? ,maybe because I can't sleep last night...thinking about them.

    "Yah!! move,move.Don't block our way.Aishhh these pabo girls.Oh,Su Min-ahh,how are you today?" they are here.I turn to other side,don't want to see their face."Trying not to look at us huh?" I try my best to ignore them but something just bothering me.I turned my face a little bit to the right side and saw a picture of me and....L.Joe? Omo, it's.. it's a picture of what happened to me last night.Omo.Arghhhhh.


 


Chapter 4!! chapter 4!!! I don't know why it have been mark as rated M -.- pssttt.Ahh nevermind.Do read and comment and subscribe.Enjoy your reading.JUst ignore my broken english.See ya!! I want to watch star king right now.ppyong!! Oh and ignore my grammar mistake or whatever...I'm in rush right now.I will check again and correct it if there  have any mistake,later.