Friendship

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Jonghyun's POV - 

 

Taeyeon and I talked about ourselves and I became more comfortable with her. She's not the bad Taeyeon that I met after all. I just learned that she's kinda.. "manhater" for some reasons that's why she doesn't want to talk to me at first. We told each other's stories and somehow, we've became closer. We were walking in the streets. It's kinda dark for a young girl like her. 

"So, Taeyeon.. Where do you live?" 

"I'm living in an apartment."

"What apartment?" 

"That apartment." She pointed out the apartment complex that I used to live also.

"Hey! We're neighbors." 

"Really?" 

"Yeah. I used to live here. What floor were you from?" 

"Third." 

"Oh, I'm fourth. How come I haven't seen you here?" 

"I don't know. How come I haven't seen you from the club before?" 

"I'm just there because my dad told me to go. I really don't want to be there." 

"Why?" 

"I just don't want to see my dad with my stepmother." 

"Oh, I'm sorry." 

"Nah.. It's okay. Come and let me walk you to your apartment." We entered the apartment complex and rode the elevator. When we reached the third floor, we got off and walked to her door. 

"Well, here we are." She said. 

"Oh.. I guess, see you next time." 

"Yeah. See ya. Good night." 

"Good night." 

"Thanks." 

"Yeah. Thanks." I walked to the elevator again and rode until I reached the fourth floor. I went straight to my apartment and fix everything and lied down. 

"She's cute." I mumbled then drifted myself into sleep.

 

 

Ugh! School really . I hate these people who were just kissing here in the parking lot. I maybe a player but I don't kiss people here. I really hate to go here and I hate those teachers who were just talking nonsense in front of the class. 

I ran quickly out from the parking lot and went inside the hall. I bumped on someone and it was pissing me off. 

"Would you.. OH! Taeyeon?" I was surprised when I saw her little body lying on the floor. I helped her standing up.

"Oh, I'm sorry and thanks, Jonghyun." She said while picking up her books. I helped her picking it up and brought it into her arms.

"It's okay. It's my fault anyway." I assured her and she nodded.

"Well, I better get going. I'm late for my class." I told her and ran towards the door but then, I forgot something so I ran back to her. 

"Hey! Taeyeon!" I called her.

"Hmm?" 

"Can I get you number?" I handed her my phone and she typed some numbers into it.

"Here." She said.

"Oh, thanks. I'll text you later. See you! Bye!" I ran towards the door of my classroom again. This time, I'm so late. The teacher looked and the rest of the class looked me like I did an embarassing action. Well, this is embarassing. I took my chair beside Minho, my bestfriend and sat on it.

"What took you so long?" He asked. 

"Nothing. I just do some random stuff." I lied.

"Liar." 

"Shut up." 

I listened to our teacher for the first time. Wow. Did I just do that? My mood became great today after I saw Taeyeon here in our school. I was kinda inspired to go to school everyday after that encounter.

"Mr. Kim Jonghyun, are you paying attention?" 

"Yes, I'm sorry." 

Well.. not good at all.

 


Do you want my chapter 2? Haha. Post some comments and reactions here on the comment box below. I'm glad to answer. 

This is just so random. I just finished two chapters in a row. Wow. Can you believe it? I can't believe myself that I'm writing two fanfic in one day. It's kinda exhausting but it is worth it. I love writing fics.. and reading too. :) 

See ya next chapter!