Bestfriend

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Jessica's POV - 

 

I did what Key told me. If he's not Taeyeon's brother, I wouldn't come. Of course, I need Taeyeon. I need someone to tutor me and borrow some money. If I will not come, he maybe think that I'm not the real bestfriend of Taeyeon, you know how smart that is. I treated her as my bestfriend, well not really. She treated me but I have my own secret bestfriends that will fit with me unlike her, the nerdy Kim Taeyeon.

 What is it now? I walked to the park and I saw him there sitting and crying? Why the hell is he crying?

I walked towards him and tapped his shoulders. He turned his back and he quickly wiped his tears. 

"Oh, Hey Jessica Noona!" He smiled but I know it is fake.

"Hey.. Are you crying?" I faked my concern.

"Ahh, Don't worry. It's not your fault." As if.

"What do you want to say?" I asked him with my soft voice. 

"Uhm.. Uh.." 

"Key?" 

"Is Jonghyun your boyfriend?" 

"Yah, why?" I raised my left eyebrow.

Jonghyun is my ex-boyfriend and we haven't separated yet. (A/N: Jessica is crazy about Jonghyun and Jonghyun already broke up with her but Jess can't accept it.) No one can have him but myself only. I love him to death. 

"Uhm.. Don't be surprised." 

"What is it?" 

"Uh.." Come on! Speak! What is it!? I'm getting impatient here! 

"KEY!" 

"JONGHYUN IS TAEYEON NOONA'S BOYFRIEND TOO!" What the hell did he just said? Jonghyun is Taeyeon's boyfriend? Oh, this is WAR!

"What!?" 

"I said, Jonghyun is Taeyeon noona's boyfriend." 

"How come?" 

"I don't know." I cried. How can Taeyeon do this to me!? That ! Jonghyun is only mine! Mine! No one can have him but only MYSELF! I need to break them apart! 

"Shh.. Noona.." Key comforted me. 

"How could Jonghyun do this to me!?" 

"Noona.. Shh.." 

 

 

- Jonghyun's POV - 

 

Taeyeon is crying when she went back to her house. I cannot believe what happened earlier. Why is Key so mad at me? What did I do? 

I hugged Taeyeon while she's sobbing. I don't want to see her tears flowing down her cheeks. She's too beautiful and precious to be upset. I don't want to see her cry. 

I caressed her cheeks and wiped her tears. I kissed her lips and thankfully, she stopped crying. 

"I'm sorry, Jonghyun." She said.

"For what?" 

"Key blamed you and I know it is not your fault. It is my fault." 

"How come it is your fault?" 

"I always told Key that I'm a manhater and Key will only be the man for me. I always told him that I will never have a boyfriend. I'm sorry." 

"Hey, don't blame yourself. Everything changes when you fell in love." 

"Thank you, Jonghyun." 

"For what?" 

"For understanding me." 

"I will always understand you. Always." She smiled and I smiled. I always want to make Taeyeon happy. I don't want to make her feel miserable. I will do everything to see her smile again. 

 

 

- Taeyeon's POV - 

 

It has been 6 in the evening and Key hasn't back yet. I'm getting worried. Jonghyun went to his house now since he have some homeworks to do. Key usually go home at 5 in the afternoon. I'm getting really worried now since Key didn't answer his phone. I called my mom who's at work. She told me to stay calm and rest. You know I can't do that since Key is really mad at me. This is the first time we had a huge fight. 

*thud* 

I heard the door closed. I looked at the entrance and saw Key removing his coat. 

"Key!" I hugged him but he refused. 

"Key, why are you mad at me?" I asked and he didn't answer. 

"Key.." He ignored me as he walked to his room. 

"Ke-" He slammed the door into my face. 

"KEY! HOW DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU!?" I was really mad. I slammed my fist on his door and he's still not opening it. When there's no sign of him opening the door, I gave up. 

"Fine! If you don't want to talk to me, then don't ever talk to me anymore." 

I was completely mad at him. I don't know why is he really mad at me and at Jonghyun. 

"I wish he would just.. accept." I mumbled to myself.

 


Okay, Jessica is a craaazy person here. She's totally obsessed with Jonghyun. Ugh! I hate her character here. Poor Taeyeon. :(

Just want some SHINee here. Well, this is the time to post their comeback. I'm sorry for the delayed update. :(