This Love

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Jonghyun's POV - 

 

I can't help it! She's so pretty and I felt so stupid when I'm about to kiss her on the field. Aish! What did you do? Kim Jonghyun!? I thought to myself.

I went home and as I had arrived, I went straight to my room. I lied down on my bed and thought about something. Something about Taeyeon.. Am I falling in love with her? 

She has those beautiful voice and face. She's beautiful inside and out. She's smart and I know, she's a great sister to her brother. He's so lucky. 

I want her.

I want to be with her. 

I love her.

I'll ask her tomorrow.

 

 

Today is the day that I will ask Taeyeon to be my girlfriend.

I hope that she won't reject my offer.

I hope that she felt the same thing for me.

I hope that she also love me.

I went to my class and when the class atarted to get boring, I can't help myself but looking to my watch because I want this class to end already. I want to see Taeyeon. Ugh! Stupid algebra! Stupid math class! 

*riiiiiing*

Finally! That bell rang! Time to see Taeyeon! I mentally shouted.

I ran out from the room and searched for Taeyeon. I looked at the canteen and she's not there. I ran towards her room and she's not there. Where the hell is she? 

I suddenly thought of the soccer field. I wish she's there. 

 

I ran to the soccer field and gladly, I found her. 

"Taeyeon!" I called her. She turned her head and saw me. 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. 

"I'm the one who suppose to ask that question." I joked and I earn a deadly glare. 

"Uhm.. I just.. want to ask you something.. Something that's not related to the soccer field." 

She looked at me with confused look. 

"Would you be my girlfriend?" 

"What!?" Okay, this is awkward. 

"I said, Would you be my girlfriend?" She just stood there, shocked. I'm kinda worried now cause she take some steps backward, away from me.

"Uhm, J-Jonghyun.. I don't know what to say.." 

"Just say, Yes or No." I told her. I know she's not used to this. Maybe because I'm the first one who asked her like this directly?

"Uhm...y-yes?" She said with small voice. Wait.. did she just say 'Yes'?

"What? I asked again, pretending that I didn't heard it.

"I said yes." 

"What?" 

"Yes!" She spoke louder than before. 

"Huh?" 

"Yes!" I laughed and she just stood there, glaring at me. 

"I love you, Taeyeon." 

"I love you too, Jonghyun." She smiled. I leaned over to give her kiss. Our distance became closer and closer until we both closed it with our lips. It felt so amazing. She's so different from all the other girls that I kissed. She's so soft. Her lips is so sweet. It's like my first kiss. 

As we parted, everybody in the soccer field were watching us. They clapped their hands including my bestfriend, Minho. 

"Congrats hyung," Minho shouted.

"Uhm, thanks." 

"Maybe, you should introduce me now with your new girlfriend." He said.

"Sure. Minho, this is Taeyeon, my girlfriend. Taeyeon, this is Minho, my bestfriend." I introduced them to each other.

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon.." 

"Noona.. Nice to meet you too." She smiled. That's the cutest smile that I ever seen. 

"Well, we better get going. We need to see our professors." I told him. 

"Sure. Bye hyung! Bye noona!" Minho waved at us. We went to our own classes. I sat on my table and listened to the professor like this is the normal thing for me. 

It was the greatest day of my life. I have Taeyeon as my girlfriend and now. I even introduced her to one of my friends. I'm sure, Taeyeon's 'manhater' attitude was vanished. I'm so happy. 

 


Did Taeyeon eventually removed her manhater disease? Haha. So funny. I want to thank you guys for waiting. I also want to thank you for subscribing and posting your comments. :) 

I'm really happy that your are reading this. Don't worry, next chapter will be a happy chapter. :) 

See you next chapter. It will be posted later on. Bye!