Sweet Revenge

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Jonghyun's POV - 

 

Today is another day for me but for a guy who's in a relationship, it became more exciting. I remember what happened yesterday and I was kinda sad about it. I asked Taeyeon about what happened after I left but she refused to answer. I respect her decision. If she don't want to talk about it, then I won't talk about it. 

It's our lunch time and Taeyeon asked me to leave her alone for a while. Maybe she just need some space to think about her brother so I let her. I sat on an empty table alone. I ate my lunch then suddenly..

"Hey, Jonghyun.." My ex-girlfriend, Jessica called me. 

"Hey." I tried to stay away from her so that no one will think that I'm still in a relationship with her. 

"What? Aren't you going to greet me with a kiss?" Jessica said. I was so irritated by her attitude. I want to escape from her but she hanged her arms into my arms. I stopped her but she kept clinging into me.

"Jessica, stop doing this." She lean her head into my shoulders. I tried to move away from her but she's so stubborn. 

"I know you missed me too, Jonghyun. I missed you too. I love you." Jessica said. I thought it's clear to her that I don't love her anymore that's why I broke up with her. What is her problem? 

"Jessica, I'm done with you, remember?" 

"No! We're not. It's just a misunderstanding! I love you, Jonghyun.. I know you love me too." 

"You're cra-" I was cut off when she placed her lips into mine. She kissed me harshly and I pulled her off me. I widen my eyes when I saw Taeyeon standing infront of us. 

"Taeyeon!" I called her and I stood up following her as she ran away from us. 

"Taeyeon, let me ex-" I was cut off when she slapped me on my cheeks. It really hurts but I know, Taeyeon's hurting  more than I do. She ran away from me again and I don't dare to follow her. I need to give her some time. 

 

 

- Taeyeon's POV - 

 

Jessica called me to go to the canteen because she said that she will introduce me to her boyfriend. I just agreed to her even though I felt guilty that I joined to my bestfriend rather to my boyfriend. 

I told her that I will follow her later since I need to borrow some books from the library. When I got there at the canteen, I was shocked when I saw Jessica and my boyfriend, Jonghyun kissing. I was hurt when I found out that Jonghyun is cheating on me. How could he? He lied to me. He fooled me. 

When he saw me, I ran away from them. I don't want to talk to him. I hate him. 

"Taeyeon!" He shouted. I ignored him. He followed me and he grabbed my arm. 

"Taeyeon, let me ex-" I slapped his cheeks so hard. I want him to feel how hurt I am today. I ran away from him. I don't want him to follow me.

I went straight to my house and I locked the door. I went to my room and ignored my mother who's asking me what happened. I sat on my bed covering my body with my blanket and cried. 

I heard the door opened and I was surprised with who I saw. 

"Noona.." 


Oh yeah, what a difficult day for Jonghyun. So much misunderstanding and I can't take it! Ugh! I hate you Jessica! 

Well. I'm sorry for the late update. I was kinda tired these days. Are you mad at me? Sorry! 

Uhm, thank you again to my dearest subscribers. I hope that you place your comments or reactions on the comment box below. 

I love you guys! 

See you next chapter! 

Here's Jonghyun and Onew singing Because of You by Neyo. I love their voices and they were so young! I missed them like this! :)