Almighty Diva Key

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Key's POV - 

 

My sister's not here yet so I decided to go on Taemin's crib. I treat him like my own son even though we're bestfriends. I love Taemin to death since he's been with me when we're just still in elementary. If someone hurt him, I will certainly kill that person. 

I'm walking to his place when I saw Minho walking towards Taemin's place too. I really liked him ever since I met him. I just treated him like . I don't know, maybe because I'm just jealous of Taemin since I can't be mad at Taemin. Taemin and Minho were dating since last month.

He entered Taemin's house and it's really a bad time if I continued to walk towards Taemin's house. I can't ruin their moment or should I say I'm hurt when seeing them together. 

I walked in different direction. I went to the park alone until someone poked my shoulder. I turned around and I saw Onew hyung. Onew hyung is Taeyeon noona's bestfriend. We all know that Taeyeon noona is a manhater but only Onew and I were the only guys that she trusted. I know Onew hyung has a huge crush to my sister since before but he don't have the guts to tell her what he feels. He's just a coward guy in short. 

Onew hyung is a nerd guy. He wears glasses and looked like he doesn't care about fashion. He wears jeans and his polo shirt was tucked in. I simply don't get it why is he that geek. He's good looking, I admit. He is when he removed his glasses. He just need a little make over just to make himself look cool and you know, y? I maybe gay and I think I might fall for him if he just changed. One thing that I want to change him also is that he need to be careful. I usually saw him stumbled down and fall. I pity him sometimes whenever he fell. I'm worried that he might get hurt. He's also a chicken maniac and that's the only thing that I can't change from him. He can't live without chicken and yes, he will die for it.

"Yes, hyung?" I asked.

"Uhm, Key... What are you doing here alone?" He asked.

"I was just thinking of something."

"And what are you thinking? I might help you."

"I just like another guy and this guy is my bestfriend's boyfriend." 

"Oh, that's hard. Uhm, I think you just need to give up since there are many guys who are out there waiting for you." 

"How can I just forget him?" 

"Simple, just focus on something like studying." I know that he will say this stupid stuffs. 

"Hmm.. Okay. It might help." I lied.

"See? Studying can change your life. If you study, everybody will adore you." Yeah right, hyung.

"Thanks hyung, you made me feel better." I lied.

"You owe me chicken."

"What?" He laughed. 

"Just joking, Key. You know, if you have problem, I'm always here for you." I was touched by his words. Even though his advice won't help, he's willing to give up everything just for me and noona. I'm thankful that he's there. 

"Thanks again, hyung." I smiled.

"Sure. Gotta go. Need to study. Bye. " He stood up and walked towards his house.

"That study freak." I mumbled. 

I walked back to our house with smiling face.

Hey, Onew hyung helped. I just smiled.

When I reached home, my smiling face just dropped. 

"Who are you?"

 

  

 

- Jonghyun's POV - 

 

"Who are you?" The blonde young guy asked. He's so cute and really looked like his noona and I'm sure he is Taeyeon's brother, Key.

"Oh, I'm sorry to surprise you. You must be Key? I'm Jonghyun. Taeyeon, your noona's boyfriend." I know he was shocked to hear the word "boyfriend". If I'm Taeyeon's brother, I'll be shocked too. 

"What the hell!?" He shouted. I didn't expect that he will be mad like this.

"Key, uhm.. please, calm down." I pleaded. He didn't listen. He just keep shouting.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY FAMILY!? MY NOONA DOESN'T LIKE GUYS LIKE YOU AND I SWEAR, SHE CAN'T LOVE YOU!" He angrily said.

"What's going in here?" Taeyeon just asked.

"NOONA! WHO THE HELL IS HE!?"

"Key, calm down. He's my boyfriend." 

"Since when?" 

"Since early this morning. Key, will you please calm down." She pleaded Key. 

"NO! AND I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR ING FACE IN HERE!" Key just stormed off to his room. I felt so bad cause Key doesn't like me to be his noona's boyfriend but why he is so mad at me?

"I'm very sorry, Jonghyun. Key really doesn't want other people enter our house without his consent." 

"It's alright. I understand. If I were Key, I would also do that since he's just too shocked to see me and I just told him that I'm your boyfriend that made him more angry."

"I'm sorry again."

"It's okay." I gave her a kiss on her lips. 

"I love you, Taeyeon." 

"I love you too, Jonghyun. Just give him some time."

 


Like what I've told you before, Key is such a diva. :D You know, I really don't know why Key is so mean to Jonghyun. Huh, you might know on the next chapter. And of course, I will always give you spoilers. :D

*This scene will help you for the sequel*

Yeah baby! We will have a sequel whether you LIKE IT OR NOT! :DD

And I already named my sequel. I just don't want to say the title yet. :D 

ENJOY!

See you next chapter. ANNYEONG!

I need you to watch Taeny's version of because of you. Taengoo is really awesome!