During Lunch Break

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Taeyeon's POV - 

 

I really can't believe that Jonghyun is studying here in this University. It's like this university is mostly in middle class positions not the higher ones since he's rich and he's not the type of low - allowances - boy. I walked towards the classroom and I was right  on time. It's really good that you'll come to school earlier than the time.

I listened to the teacher carefully and take down notes. I always got the higest score in this class. Despite of my tight schedule, I always have time to study and read the notes that I've just written.

 

When the bell rang, I got out of the room to the canteen. I quickly grabbed the tray and went to the cashier to get some food. I sat on one of the empty table and ate my food. 

"Hey! Taengoo!" I looked up to the girly voice that I heard in front of me. 

"Hey, Jess!" I greeted her cheerfully. 

"Whatcha doing later?" 

"Work. Why?" 

"I need someone to teach me this stupid algebra. Its killing me." I laughed at her cuteness. Yes, Jessica is somewhat.. y but still, I get used of her attitude. She's my bestfriend. 

"I'll try. I can meet you at the library after class." 

"Really? Thanks Taengoo! I love you!" She gave me a peck on my cheeks. 

"Yah! Stop it!" I said while wiping her saliva from my cheeks.

"Sorry! See ya later!" 

"Okay. Bye!" I said as she walked away from me. 

I continued to eat my lunch and not worrying about the next subject since my breaktime is one and a half hour. A few minutes later, someone sat in front of me but I haven't seen his face.

"Mind if I join you?" The guy asked me. 

"You already sat there. Why do you need some per-" I was cut off when I saw Jonghyun smiling in front of me. 

"Sorry. My plan was to surprise you." 

"Oh." 

"Well, how's your day?" 

"Fine. I guess." I answered him. 

"Why? Is there any problem?" 

"Nothing. I'm just kinda bored since I have one hour left for my next class." 

"Well, if that's the case.. I'll accompany you." 

"Hey! Don't you have class?" 

"Nope. I don't have anymore. My teacher's out of town. We ended our class earlier." 

"Oh.. Okay. Thanks." 

We walked out the canteen and went to the field. He let me sat down on the grass but he placed his jacket so that I can seat on it. He's a gentleman. We watched some of the players playing soccer.

"That's my bestfriend. His name is Minho." He pointed to the tall guy with a frog face.

"He looked like a frog." I told him and we both laughed at my bluntness.

"Yes.. his nickname is Keroro." I laughed. Keroro? It fits on him. 

We talked everything about that frog boy. It's really interesting. 

"Do you have any siblings?" He asked me.

"Yes. I do. His name is Key." 

"Key? What a cool name." 

"Actually, his real name is Kim Kibum. He just wanted to be called Key." 

"Oh, I see. Is he your oppa or your dongsaeng?" 

"My dongsaeng. He's two years younger than me." 

"How old are you then?" 

"I'm 19."

"Wow. I should call you noona since I'm just only 18." 

"Really? You're 18? It doesn't look like you're 18 though." We both laughed and stared at each other. We stopped laughing but there's something going on now. He leaned in front of me and his face drew nearer to my face. He's about to kiss me but I managed to stop him.I looked at the watch and realized that it is already time. 

"Oh, it's time. Gotta go. Thanks, Jonghyun!" I ran away from him to my next class. I sat on my chair and thankfully the teacher's not yet in. 

Is he about to kiss me? Wake up, Taeyeon! Stop dreaming! I shook my head and stood up when the teacher arrived. 

You're a manhater, Taeyeon. You are. Stop dreaming. You cannot fall in love. 

Remember that he's also a man.. A man like your father.

 


Hello! Uhm.. Sorry if I cannot update this tomorrow up to May 26. I'm going to the convention and I know, there will be no wifi in that place. Sorry guys! I'll promise you that I will make at least 3 chapters on May 27. Just wait for me and I want to thank you for supporting this story. See you next chapter! By the way, I really love to see Jonghyun again.. see this pic? I missed him and I'm glad he came back!

Well, I love their performance. I'm going to post in on the next chapter. :D

잘가요! :)