I Hate That Guy

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Key's POV - 

 

I really hate that guy. I wish he's not here. I wish he's not noona's boyfriend because of I saw him before. I saw him with other girls before. I recognized him. He's with Jessica noona. He IS Jessica noona's boyfriend. They're bestfriends right? And noona doesn't know this? I need to tell Jessica noona right away. I don't want my sister to be hurt. I don't want her to cry again because of this stupid guy. I want Onew hyung to be with my noona not with him. Not with that stupid dino face guy! 

I picked up my phone and called Jessica noona. Her phone rang twice and she answered.

"Hey Key!" Her irritating voice shouted my name through the phone.

"Hey noona, keep it down! Your voice is irritating my ears."

"Sorry. So, what's up?"

"You have boyfriend, right?" 

"Yup."

"What is his name again?" I need to be sure of his name.

"Jonghyun. Why?" Yeah. He is my noona's so called 'boyfriend'.

"Uhm, I need to talk to you." 

"Where?"

"Meet me at the park. At around 4:30."

"Okay. You sound weird. Is there something wrong?" 

"Yes and I need you to hurry."

I hang up the phone before she could ask why. I just don't want to say it from here. I don't want my noona to find out that I called Jessica noona. I know, there will be war.

I walked out from my room and found my noona and that guy hugging each other. I hate it. I hate that guy. I stormed out off the house before noona can stop me. 

"Key!" She shouted. I ignored her.

"Key, please wait." She pleaded and just continued to ignore her.

I ran as fast as I could so that she can't stop me. I ran to the park where I told Jessica noona to meet me. I looked at my watch and it's 3:30. I need to wait for one hour. I watched some children playing on the swing. The older girl maybe is the sister of the younger boy. It's just like me and noona. It reminds me of us playing on the play ground.

"I love her and I need to protect her, that's why I need to do this." I mumbled.

 

 

- Taeyeon's POV -

 

I know Key is really mad at me after I told him that Jonghyun is my boyfriend, I just want to have love. I love Key but I also loved Jonghyun and on the day that before he asked me about me being his girlfriend, I thought about it twice. First, what will be Key's reaction and second, what will Key do if I told him about this. I know, Key is very selfish when it comes to me. He always think of me. He easily get worried about my feelings. Sometimes it doesn't seemed right. He's maybe that one reason why I became a manhater. It is maybe because he doesn't want me to see other guys rather than him. I need love and Jonghyun changed me from a manhater to a guy lover. I love him and I want to thank him for changing me. 

Key walked out from his room while Jonghyun and I were hugging. Maybe he's so irritated seeing us hugging so he stormed out of the house. I followed Key.

"Key!" I shouted but he continued to walk.

"Key, please wait!" I pleaded but he totally ignored me. Is he that mad at me?

He ran as fast as he could. I also ran but he is fast. I stopped and catched my breath. 

Why Key? Why are you doing this to me? You know that I love you. I felt my heart being ripped. My brother is mad at me just because I have a boyfriend. What should I do? I love them both.

 


It's so sad for the siblings fight. Just like from the story "Almighty Memories" Taeyeon and Key also fought there. It's just like you know, sibling rivalry. :D *spoiler* UGH! I hate hinting things. I need to keep my hands shut from giving you guys spoilers. 

Anyway, this is the third chapter for this day. See guys? I never broke my promise. Maybe I can give you another chapter later. I don't know. If I can. 

See you next chapter guys! :D

Here's a TaengSic duet. Want and Resent