Fix Them

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Jessica's POV - 

 

As I cry and cry on the ground, I realized something. Am I doing right? Am I going to be happy with Jonghyun when I know that he's not in love with me? Am I that stupid? Am I that obsessed with him? 

I felt myself horrible. Did I just broke them apart? Am I that evil? The only thing that Taeyeon did to me is to take care of me and now, I'm taking advantage of it. I didn't consider her feelings when I know, I always benefit from her. Did I ever thank her? When? Am I that selfish? 

I know I love Jonghyun with all my heart but I also know he won't love me back. I can see it in his eyes while he's crying in front of me. I know he loved her. Now I thought that I need to fix this. I cried and cried as I felt guilty from what I've done. I felt guilty that I can't even stand up with my own feet. Jonghyun ran away from my sight. I need to follow him. I need to talk to him. 

I can feel myself being dragged by my selfish heart. It's ripping apart. I'm evil. 

Taeyeon opened the door and saw me crying, sitting on the ground and looked so pityful. When she offered her hands and called my name, I felt the guilt again inside my heart. I need to tell her the truth. I need to.. help them back together again. I need to fix this. I grabbed her hands and she help me stood up with my own feet. 

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry, Taeyeon. I'm not your good bestfriend." 

"Jessica, no. We're all victims." 

"No! I'm not a victim. Jonghyun is." 

"What?" 

"I told you, I'm not a good bestfriend. I destroyed your relationship with him. I was jealous. I'm really jealous since Jonghyun is my ex-boyfriend and he broke up with me. I didn't accept it because, I love him. I really love him so much. I'm sorry, Taeyeon. I'm really sorry. I know, you can't forgive me." 

"No, Jess. You told me the truth. How can I ever not forgive you? You were my bestfriend and you were just a victim of love. I know it's hard to accept the break up. I never know. If I knew, I should be there for you always." 

"No! You are always here at my side and now, you're still? Why are you always sacrificing yourself for me? Taeyeon, I haven't given you anything in return. You're too much generous that you didn't think of yourself."

"Jess, you know that I will give anything to everyone as long as they'll be happy. You were my only friend in our school and you sacrifice your popularity just for me." 

"Taeyeon.." 

"I love you, Jess." 

"Let me just say this to you.. Thank you, Taeyeon. You're such a good bestfriend. I love you too." We hugged tighter than before. I know, this isn't enough to pay my debts on her. I need to fix them. 

"Tae.." 

"Hmm?" She pulled away.

"I think you should talk to him." 

"You think?" 

"Of course, he's still your boyfriend." We chuckled. 

"But how about Key?" She asked.

"Leave it to me." 

"Thank you, Jess." 

"Just go!" 

"Okay!" 

"Wait!" 

"Hmm?" 

"Do you know where he is?" 

"I think I know." She winked at me. She ran towards the place that she's thinking. I need to do my last task to fix everything. I need to talk to Key.

 


Oh, how sweet of Jessica... I know that she has a good heart. She's just being.. you know... slaved by the love.. wrong love. 

Hey, anyway... this is the third last chapter of this story. I hope that you're still reading this, :) 

I'm already starting the sequel. I wish it will be successful like my other stories. 

Comment, Reactions and Questions are allowed to be posted on the comment box. I need to see it guys. :) 

Thank you, subscribers! I love you guys. Feel free to upvote? Am I so demanding? ㅋㅋㅋ.

Enjoy!

Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby.. :D