Day By Day

Sweet Lullaby

 

- Taeyeon's POV - 

 

This is another day for me. Wake up, cook breakfast, wake my little brother up, eat, brush teeth, shower, fix myself, go to school and now I need to go to work. I was walking to the club where I am working. Luckily, the club owner's not yet here so that I can practice the song that I need to sing later. Money is very important for me since Key's graduation is near and he should really need to enter the same university where I'm attending. He loves fashion and that's the course that he wanted to take. 

Being a Business Administration student, I learned how to organize time and save money. I usually save half of my salary and gave half of it to my mom. My mom really worked so hard as a nurse and I can feel her exhausted body. She supports mine and Key's tuition so now, I decided to help her. 

I took a sit and picked the paper from the table beside the drums. I started practicing.

Manyageh naega gandamyeon
Naega dagagandamyeon
Neon eoddeogeh saenggakhalgga
Yonginaelsu eobtgo

Manyageh niga gandamyeon
Niga ddeonagandamyeon
Neol eoddeogeh bonaeyahalji
Jaggoo geobi naneun geol


Naega babo gataseo
Barabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amado
Wemyeon haljidomoreul ni maeumgwa
Ddo keuraeseo deo mareojil saiga dwelggabwa

Jeongmal babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa


Manyageh niga ondamyeon
Niga dagaondamyeon
Nan eoddeogeh haeyamanhalji
Jeongmal alsu eobtneungeol

Naega babo gataseo
Barabolsu bakkeman eobtneungeon amado
Wemyeon haljidomoreul ni maeumgwa
Ddo keuraeseo deo mareojil saiga dwelggabwa


Jeongmal babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa


Naega babo gataseo
Saranghanda haji mothaneungeon amado
Mannam dwiyeh gidarineun apeumeh
Seulpeun nanaldeuri dooryeowoseo ingabwa

 

I heard someone clapping behind me. He walked towards my direction and stood in front of me. He's a dino-looking guy and kinda short for a man. 

"You're good." He complimented.

"Of course I am. That's why I worked here." I answered him in a proud manner.

"Oh, my dad really made a good choice in picking you up." 

"What? Who's dad?"

"My dad owns this club."

".." He chuckled.

"By the way, I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun."

".."

"Okay, please... say something. You're starting to scare me." He pinched my cheeks. Did he just..? Oh.. It's on!! 

"Stop it!" I held his wrist tight.

"What!? Let me go!" 

"No! Let me go! I just want to be alone and now, you ruined my moment." Still holding his wrist.

"Hey there! Easy, girl. I just want to know you're name." 

"So, you think that I will give you my name? NO WAY!"

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"I hate guys and I hate someone who's touching my skin!"

"Okay! I'm sorry!" I let go of his wrist.

"Fine. If you're not only the owner's son!" 

"That's more like it!" I glared at him.

"Okay.. I'll shut up now." He said. I ignored him and started to practice the song. He's just there, listening. I'm kinda uncomfortable about this so I stopped singing.

"Why did you stop?"

"I can't sing if someone like you is watching me." I told him.

"Well, you should be used to it. Starting now, I'm going to watch you." 

"Ugh! You're so annoying as hell!" 

"Sorry." 

I continued practicing until the time for me to perform came. I changed my clothes and put some make up on. I walked to the stage, grabbed the mic and started singing. He's still there, watching me. I don't really know what to feel but there is something about him that I want to know. He looked at me while I'm singing. I was really uncomfortable but I tried so hard to ignore him. 

I continued singing and I managed to finish the song with a flow. Audience clapped their hands and I was so overwhelmed. That guy over there was giving me a standing ovation. He's irritating yet he overwhelmed me. Maybe, I should treat him nice though he's the owner's son. I should be friends with him.

 

He came in front of me after I went backstage.

"You know, that was amazing!"

"How many times did I heard you complimenting me?" 

"I don't want to stop because you deserve it." I blushed because of flattery and I tried to cover my face but he removed my hands from my cheeks.

"Hey, don't hide it. You're cute." He said.

"I'm sorry from what I ha told you earlier."I said.

"Oh, it's okay. I know I'm kinda irritating."

"You noticed?"

"I Know." We both laughed. "What's your name again?" He asked.

"Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon."

"Nice to meet you, Taeyeon. Again, I'm Kim Jonghyun and I'm glad that we're friends."

 


Okay, this is really tough. I really thought that this would be easy since I'm writing two fanfic at the same time. I wish I could finish this in a good ending. I hope you like the first chapter. :) Post your comments, reactions and suggestions in the comment box below. I'm happy to answer your questions. :)

By the way.. this is how Taeyeon looked like when she's performing.

See you next chapter!