Four

Unseen Connection

The elevator ride was damn awkward. Chaerin could feel the glare she was recieving from the baby-faced guy and to top of it the taller one she could feel that he was just blankly staring at her. Unable to take it anymore, putting her canvas down she turned around and faced the taller guy. "Excuse me? is there something you have to say?" She said annoyed. The guy just looked at her more perplexed, he was confused. "What did she say?" he asked Luhan in chinese he just shrugged his shoulders and looked away. "That guy." Kris muttered. "Uhm excuse me? How rude can you get? Did you ignore me again? You jerk faced pretty boy!" Chaerin said stomping on Kris's foot. "Ow, that hurt." Kris gritted trying to keep a composed face and looking at Luhan for help, who just stiffled his laughter. "You're the one who said she's cute." He shrugged looking away again. Kris was getting tired of Luhan's game. "What?" Chaerin stared as Kris glared at her. "Do you not speak Korean or something?" She said slightly feeling uncomfortable with his intense gaze. "Shall I speak english for you?" she said half sarcastically, trying to keep her eyes on the elevator door, waiting for it to open. Why the hell is it taking so long. She thought. The next few words surprised her and caught her offguard. "Yes, english works better for me, since I don't speak Korean, my friend here decided to not help me translate what you said, last minute." He glared at the now laughing Luhan. "Er...You ain't Korean..ahaha..." Chaerin tried to laugh to ease the tension. Not only did she make herself look like a fool, she even treated a random stranger as a punchbag thinking he was being disrespectful when in fact he had no idea what she said to begin with. ". I'm not good at this." Chaerin cursed herself mentally in korean as she looked up at the taller man before her, whose facial expression seemed to have calmed down abit. "I'm sorry." She spoke in english looking him directly in the eye. The sudden eye contact got her pulse racing at an uncontrollable speed. "For?" Kris said trying to hide his amusement in her sudden change of attitude, also impressed by her english skills. "F..for stamping on your foot..." "Oh." Chaerin was feeling really awkward, just then the doors opened, and she had arrived on her floor. Quickly taking her canvas and bags she leaped out. Walking as fast as she could away from them. Only to find them walking behind her. "I said I'm sorry!" she yelled. "Can you stop following me!" She said getting a bit paranoid, how these two strangely good looking men were almost towering over her. "Excuse me, but Our rooms are down this corridor." Kris smirked. "Don't ..wait what??" Chaerin asked shocked. Great Chae. Just great now I really look like an absolute idiot. "Ahaha...." Chaerin dragged herself to her room door. Awkwardly bowing at the two figures who just stopped to watch her. "Sorry...ahaha.." She said before quickly dissapearing into her room. Dropping her stuff lightly on the floor. She jumped onto the couch ahead of her. "Aishhhh!! Now i just feel like stupid and y." "GEHHHHHH!" She yelled out loud only to realize that she was too loud and covered . " did they hear me?" She tiptoed towards the door and leaned in, hoping to hear any sounds. 

Kris just watched in amusement as the bold and fierce cat-like girl, suddenly turned into a little kitten and backed away so awkwardly realizing that he didn't respond to her from the very beginning only because he wasn't a native speaker of the language. "She's really cute." he laughed. "Are you sick or something?" Luhan asked finding it hard to believe that his workaholic bud just called someone cute not once, but twice. So out of his character. "She was a loud and annoying! That is cute to you? You need to visit it a doctor." He held onto his shoulder. "I'll ask for one." "Just shut up Lu." Kris said rolling his eyes. "She's interesting..." He smiled recalling what just happen. Luhan just stood their in awe. "I beg to differ? Do you forget she made you fall on your , stepped on your foot, and was yelling at you in Korean" Luhan said in an annoyed tone. "Yeah but, did you look at her face, when she realized I didn't understand much of what she said the whole time, which is why I didn't respond back." Kris chuckled as he walked past Luhan, stopping infront of the girls door and grinning. "I'm going to take a nap. See you at dinner Lu." He said as he turned to face the door opposite the girl's. "Things will get interesting." he muttered to himself as he closed the door behind upon entering. Luhan just stood there. Who the hell was this guy? Where was his Kris? " Seoul really is a scary place..." He said to himself as he began to walk to his room he heard "GEHHHHHHH!" "...And so are it's people..." He dashed toward his room. "Ahhh...Why do I have to be the furthest from the elevator." He said annoyed as he shut the door.

-----------

LOL Luhan < 3

Read.Comment.Subscribe? : )

Later

--
MS