Three

Unseen Connection

"This is a nice location", Kris spoke feeling content with the Hotel they chose to stay at during their stay at Seoul. Plaza Hotel. "The structure and framework of the hotel, sets quite a nice ambience. This Hotel is indeed a good start to enter the Korean market." Kris continued as he walked into the Hotel. "Aish this guy can't admire anything without bringing up work." Luhan grumbled as he followed in suit. "I was wondering why you wanted to get here so early, seeing as you don't like to waste your time on anything but work." Luhan scoffed. Kris just eyed him and walked ahead. "It is precisely because of work I am here a day early, don't you for a second be thinking we are going to go touristing and crap." Kris muttered knowing what Luhan was about to hint at. "This is our first time getting ourselves involved into the Korean market, I don't think we should be slacking of." He continued as he headed towards the receptionist. "Yeah Yeah. Bloody workaholic, has taken even my own freedom away." Luhan mumbled as he watched his best friend and boss communicate with the receptionist. "Ah. Just look at this guy, he's here for work he says, but he's flirting with that lady and causing her to blush and he probably doesn't even notice. Ugh" Luhan grumbled as Kris came back to him with room keys in his hands. "Shall we go?" he grinned. "Plus you know, this way all that unecessary media attention is gone, atleast for now. I hate having attention. Why do you think I asked the bodyguards to keep distant from me. Less attraction we add the better." Kris smiled at his excellent idea. "My !" Luhan scoffed. "Look! Look!" "Those two guys aren't they absolutely drop dead gorgeous?!" "Omg!" "Are they film stars?" "Model maybe?" "Kyah the tall one looks like a greek god, his face is so chiseled. Those long lashes, his nose! Omg! His lips kyah!" "A tall man with broad shoulders in a suit, that really...y" Luhan grinned walking beside Kris. "Yeah right, no attention right?"  he laughed. "Omg the boy beside the taller one, he's so cute like a puppy!" "Kyah!" someone screamed in english. Luhan got annoyed, if anything getting called cute and was not something he liked. "Looks like your attracting more attention my dear puppy." Kris chuckled at walked ahead. "That jerk! GEH!" Luhan hurried after him.
"!" Chaerin was carrying her stuff towards the elevator to head up to her room, she refused the help of the bell boy. "I aint risking it, what if my stuff gets ruined, they all just hungry for tips" She muttered. The canvas was more or less blocking her view, so she hadn't realized the tall figure that was walking ahead of her. It wasn't too long before there was a bump, and everything had managed to fall onto the floor. "My Canvas!" She shrieked, causing everyone to look at the blonde girl that just made herself yet again the center of attention. "Ouch!" grumbled the taller dirty blonde haired boy. "Watch where you're going you !" Chaerin yelled in Korean, not even bothering to look at the man she just bumped into. "Look at that girl!" "how dare she bump into that good looking guy!" "She's such a !" "Bet she did it on purpose!" "why didn't I think of that!" "Ah should we go help the man."
"You okay?" Luhan helped Kris to stand up. "Yeah..." he said slightly irritated that his white suit had gotten a little dirty. "Excuse me, you should have been watching where you are going instead of calling this person a ." Luhan said irritated in Korean as well. Kris was watching confused as to what either of them had said. He figured that none of it was pleasant. Finally having gathered her things, making her Canvas stand up, Chaerin stood up to make eye contact. Kris froze. Her shades were off, so her cat like eye enhanced by the eyeliner really stood out. That strange heart racing feeling started again. "Excuse me?" Chaerin said scoffing. "If you guys would have bothered to look around before you walk, then this wouldn't have had happened." She retorted looking at Luhan, ignoring Kris's existence. That the first time. Kris thought to himself. Someone has looked him over at the blink of an eye. "Shouldn't you have been looking at your front miss?" Luhan said obviously annoyed. "Bwoh? Chincha. This guy..." Chaerin annoyed expression and the way her face crinkled made Kris laugh. "Cute." he said in Chinese. Luhan stopped looking at the girl throwing daggers at him with her eyes, and looked at Kris shocked. "Excuse me?" he said. Chaerin was now getting more irritated. First this tall makes her drop everything, then his friend or whatever starts trying to blame her, and now they're saying something in another language. "You know what." Chaerin said irritated knowing there was no point in wasting her precious time on such jerks. "I hate men that can't face their problems and start to talk in another language. Disrespectful jerks." She picked up her canvas walked by inbetween them bumping her shoulder against Kris. Muttering all the way to the elevator. "Ahhhh. Why is today such a annoying day?" She said frustrated as she walked into the elevator, just as the door was about to close a hand came through making the door open again. It was none other than the tall dirty blonde haired buddy with that baby-faced jerk. Chaerin scoffed. Her day wasn't going to end any time soon. She turned herself around and looked the other way. Kris just chuckled. Cute. he thought.

-------------

They Meet~Whatcha thinks?
Reason why this is gettin updated so fast is cuz i have like 12 chapters ready to go while backk xD. LOOL just was too lazy to post it up :X

Read.Comment.Subscribe? : )

--

MS